Most Wanted 2012 Gamescom Preview

Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Most Wanted 2012 Gamescom Preview

Post by Bojan »

I've had plenty of game time with Need for Speed Most Wanted at Gamescom this year and I've summed it all up in a short preview that you can read here.

And while my opinion is that it plays more like a Burnout game, I'd like to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Re: Most Wanted 2012 Gamescom Preview

Post by Zotic+ »

Good article. I love how easy it will be to go online, like you said in the preview,
i feel every open world racing game should have that. Even GTA should have it.
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

I like your article but you should off go more deep in terms of the cars and the different environments are we goona be confined to a city grid? ..any country,rural roads or areas,how about the cars,i keep hearing 40 plus 10 or 12 blacklist cars,thas not alot but soo far the variety of the cars its the best in any need for speed game.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

That's the thing, I played the public demo and attended a behind closed doors presentation. They did not really show that much of the game.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Bojan wrote:That's the thing, I played the public demo and attended a behind closed doors presentation. They did not really show that much of the game.
man this people are really keeping this a secret, i mean it is most wanted but by now we should see a whole map ,a la hot pursuit 2010 seacrest county.they haven't show any footage of the vita version which im very excited about.all i seen its a couple of screenshot ,including a guy playing it and its very blurry,normally YouTube its always active about this thing ,people always post new footage and stuff.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

ALright Lamborghini Murcielago LP-670-4 SV pretty much confirmed and also a Veyron cop car i imagine this is a high level pursuit!

http://www.nfsitalia.com/news.php?readmore=1242
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:ALright Lamborghini Murcielago LP-670-4 SV pretty much confirmed and also a Veyron cop car i imagine this is a high level pursuit!

Is that for sure from NFSMW 2012? Kinda look like its from the Run. IDK though...
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Zotic+ wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:ALright Lamborghini Murcielago LP-670-4 SV pretty much confirmed and also a Veyron cop car i imagine this is a high level pursuit!

Is that for sure from NFSMW 2012? Kinda look like its from the Run. IDK though...
its nfsitalia and yes its from most wanted 2012 and that veyron cop car looks exactly like the one on seacrest county also ,those cop cars are not from the run.and if you translate the article it says pretty much that the car was unveiled on their Italian need for speed Facebook page.i hope its legit because that's a welcome addiction that adds 4 lambos already.
Carloz
Donator
Donator

Post by Carloz »

Bojan wrote:That's the thing, I played the public demo and attended a behind closed doors presentation. They did not really show that much of the game.
Hey Bojan, how do you rate the Game play is it better than Need For Speed Run or Need For Speed World :?:
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

I'm not gonna say better or worse, because that would be my subjective opinion. But I can say the cars do drive a bit more like the ones in World or TheRun and definitely not as arcadey as in Hot Pursuit.
They're a bit heavy and not too much drift happy (although with ebrake it's easy to initiate a drift).

Gameplay in general is really a lot different than what we're used to in NFS. If you liked Burnout Paradise, then I'm sure you'll love this. Otherwise you have to give it a try and decide for yourself.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

The run was a disaster it almost killed my love for the franchise , i started playing need for speed back in 1996..i got soo mad i return the game the next day and i remember in the midnight opening i was the only one who picked up the run and everybody was just looking at me weird at gamestop ,when i went back the next day they just laughed me.the game had a good premise but the gameplay was broken, the story which honestly im totally against storylines in racing games was broken and short ,the only good thing it had was the car list , i know im beating up the game but honestly i just couldn't play it. online was broken ,it froze my system like 5 times back to back i was like i cannot afford a ps3 now , let alone this piece of garbage brake my system down , i had to return it and i also had high hopes for the game and it let me down ,it looked like the classics and everything ,beautiful environments and frostbite 2 was nothing but amazing but damn when i started playing i was like what is this..I don't even want to remember.

Return to “News”