Most Wanted - "Get Wanted" trailer

Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Most Wanted - "Get Wanted" trailer

Post by Hydro_PT »

Criterion has just released a new trailer for their upcoming game, Need For Speed: Most Wanted. In it, we can see plenty of action as cops and heavy SUV Rhinos chase some pretty amazing cars, which include the Nissan GT-R (R35), the original Porsche 911 Carrera, a Lancia Delta HF Integrale, the Ford Mustang Boss 302 (2012), and the all-new Audi R8 GT Spyder, among others. We can also see how car switching works, since 3 different cars are used in the chase. Get the trailer below!

Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Most Wanted - "Get Wanted" trailer

Post by Hydro_PT »

Now it is my turn to say: Criterion, take my money. :mrgreen:

I'm even more excited about this than I was for Hot Pursuit 2010. And I loved that game. Can't wait for the full car list, I honestly can't. :D
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

ficko88
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ficko88 »

Criterion is doing it right.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

I'm definitely going to give this a shot, but I'm still not sold on it. I also suspect that the soundtrack is going to be crap once again, so I'm hoping it's customizable.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
zip_mdd
Ricer
Ricer

Post by zip_mdd »

This is the first trailer that I really like...
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

TheNoobofFerraris wrote:I'm definitely going to give this a shot, but I'm still not sold on it. I also suspect that the soundtrack is going to be crap once again, so I'm hoping it's customizable.
BP had a customizable soundtrack, so im assuming this will also
Instagram @SupraHKS
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

yeah music really isn't too much of an issue. even without a customizable soundtrack: turn off music->put in a headphone or turn on another speaker->???->profit
Demon_Slayer723
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Demon_Slayer723 »

Looks amazing. I used to hate this song, but for some reason I am beginning to like it. :?
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

I dont care what criterion its doing i just know they doing it and doing it right!

Now lets break it down , wow fairhaven i thought u was just city but this has long expressway ala original most wanted ,mountains,state parks,airfields,shorcuts,jumps,day and night cycle ...oo ^^there's so much i wanna say here it feels like when you win an award and you have soo much to thank for and don't know how to start ,gosh open world pursuits back and better than ever, MW nostalgia at every corner,lots of areas resembles rockport and lots of areas just look "real".

NOW ITS THEIR A PLACE TO RANT OVERHERE? ..question to the admins.because honestly im getting sick tired of the b.s thas happening with this game online..BUT I Pray TO GOD THAT THEY DONT MAKE AN UNDERGROUND 3 ,BECAUSE IM SICK OF HEARING THIS shiznit ,THIS DAMN KIDS THEY THINK NEED FOR SPEED ROOTS ARE CUSTOMIZATION SINCE WHEN?< SINCE Fing WHEN..C'mon GUYS speak up i know ALOT OF YOU ARE WITH ME HERE, I MIGHT BE TALKING TO KIDS BUT ALSO MATURE ADULTS WHO KNOW WHAT NEED FOR SPEED IS AND IM SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT IM JUST BLOWING SUM STEAM AND ITS NOT TOWARDS YOU GUYS OR ANYBODY AND I DON'T HATE CUSTOMIZATION,I DON'T HATE UNDERGROUND BUT ONE THING IS WHEN THEY FEED YOU THE Sh*t everyday you get tired so i dare right now anybody that comes out talking b.s ,one thing they taught me was to be reasonable when you speak and not being ignorant and listen, state your facts carefully with backup evidence.

Srry about the rough message.i just had it today guys.
Demon_Slayer723
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Demon_Slayer723 »

Amen Phantom. If it wasn't for NFSclassic (I think thats what his name was) over at the now closed officials I probably would be saying I want underground 3 with customisation and all that BS.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Phantom_pain33 wrote: NOW ITS THEIR A PLACE TO RANT OVERHERE? ..question to the admins.because honestly im getting sick tired of the b.s thas happening with this game online..BUT I Pray TO GOD THAT THEY DONT MAKE AN UNDERGROUND 3 ,BECAUSE IM SICK OF HEARING THIS shiznit ,THIS DAMN KIDS THEY THINK NEED FOR SPEED ROOTS ARE CUSTOMIZATION SINCE WHEN?< SINCE Fing WHEN..C'mon GUYS speak up i know ALOT OF YOU ARE WITH ME HERE, I MIGHT BE TALKING TO KIDS BUT ALSO MATURE ADULTS WHO KNOW WHAT NEED FOR SPEED IS AND IM SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT IM JUST BLOWING SUM STEAM AND ITS NOT TOWARDS YOU GUYS OR ANYBODY AND I DON'T HATE CUSTOMIZATION,I DON'T HATE UNDERGROUND BUT ONE THING IS WHEN THEY FEED YOU THE Sh*t everyday you get tired so i dare right now anybody that comes out talking b.s ,one thing they taught me was to be reasonable when you speak and not being ignorant and listen, state your facts carefully with backup evidence.

Srry about the rough message.i just had it today guys.
I'm guessing you're reading Youtube comments, are you? If so, my humble advice is to ignore the cesspool of idiocy and ignorance that makes up the majority of the Youtube comments. Trust me, you'll have a better chance at keeping your sanity.

It's a little early to be thinking about the next game, but still you can't keep people from wanting what they want. I never had a thing for the NFSU series, but if it happens there's nothing we can do.

What I've noticed is that some are turning around from their initial disapproval of this game the more info that's being revealed. Then there are those who will never accept it. Either way it shouldn't matter to anyone.

BTW, if you look closely at the trailer, there's a SWAT vehicle. There's a pic of it floating around if you can find it.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

@Phantom_pain33: you might want to calm down a bit, ok? Using caps and ratting doesn't make your opinion more important than anyone else's, and it's just ridiculous. Also, by posting like that, you are doing the exact same thing you are criticizing. ;)

Everybody has the right to their opinion. If some NFS players want Underground 3, what can you do about it? I'm one of those players, for example. And so what? Can't I wish for a game? Am I a kid just because I would like to see a proper sequel to Underground 2? Am I someone who doesn't know NFS roots? I started playing NFS when Porsche Unleashed came out, and to this day it is still my favourite Need For Speed.

If you don't like Underground games, that's perfectly fine, you have your opinion. Now, don't take other's opinions as trash just because you don't think like them. :)

What junior6at said makes a lot of sense, I'm even going to quote that again: "If so, my humble advice is to ignore the cesspool of idiocy and ignorance that makes up the majority of the Youtube comments. Trust me, you'll have a better chance at keeping your sanity."

Don't lose your time reading YouTube comments or other stuff like that, the majority of people who post there are either trolling, or are so "blind" they believe their opinion is the only one that matters, and everyone else is stupid. And there's no need to bring that here. You want to talk about the game or future games or NFS, you come here and do it, but don't rant because that will lead to nowhere. :wink:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Hydro_PT wrote:@Phantom_pain33: you might want to calm down a bit, ok? Using caps and ratting doesn't make your opinion more important than anyone else's, and it's just ridiculous. Also, by posting like that, you are doing the exact same thing you are criticizing. ;)

Everybody has the right to their opinion. If some NFS players want Underground 3, what can you do about it? I'm one of those players, for example. And so what? Can't I wish for a game? Am I a kid just because I would like to see a proper sequel to Underground 2? Am I someone who doesn't know NFS roots? I started playing NFS when Porsche Unleashed came out, and to this day it is still my favourite Need For Speed.

If you don't like Underground games, that's perfectly fine, you have your opinion. Now, don't take other's opinions as trash just because you don't think like them. :)

What junior6at said makes a lot of sense, I'm even going to quote that again: "If so, my humble advice is to ignore the cesspool of idiocy and ignorance that makes up the majority of the Youtube comments. Trust me, you'll have a better chance at keeping your sanity."

Don't lose your time reading YouTube comments or other stuff like that, the majority of people who post there are either trolling, or are so "blind" they believe their opinion is the only one that matters, and everyone else is stupid. And there's no need to bring that here. You want to talk about the game or future games or NFS, you come here and do it, but don't rant because that will lead to nowhere. :wink:
true man im sorry i even i apologized at the end after i realize the message was rough but both of you have a point lets enjoy this need for speed which its looking pretty good ,i found the other day a test footage floating around that shows what criterion/black box pitch to EA for most wanted and how they wanted to be.this might be legit or probly a fake but you guys guess.fan based trailer or true material?

Its just interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-FwHU4A ... re=related
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

That's the spirit. :) You are welcome to bring any matter here for discussion, as long as everyone keeps things respectful, it's all good. And we do need some activity around here...

As for the video, if that was indeed taken from Most Wanted's "behind the scenes" DVD, then I'm sure it is true. It really looks like an early concept, probably made in late 2003 or even earlier. That's what developers usually do, they create some stuff with whichever materials they have at the moment to show how the game would possibly look like, and they try to convince the producer to pay money for it.

Apart from the truck rolling and the landscape, I don't see much differences between that and Most Wanted. Ok, that's just a trailer, so we don't know anything about the story or the cars, but the concept seems to be the same. Tons of cops after you, pretty fast chases in cool cars. :D
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Yeah that video was from the Black Edition exclusive DVD that came with Most Wanted: Black Edition. I have the DVD, pretty cool content in it. Which reminds me, I wish EA would offer a collector's edition that includes cool stuff like a bonus DVD. The LE these days seem to just give you access to locked content or early access to unlockables.
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

^^^^ yeah i had that most wanted DVD too. i think not many people actually watched those kinds of things so they stopped them. plus there are more costs of making those extra discs and fitting them into the box. EA doesn't like that :lol:

but yeah, this looks cool. i love the idea of switching cars & playing different events for each. it forces you to try most of them, if not all. that's why i play racing games. and the handling doesn't look too burnout-y. i hope.
i have nothing more to add
TRANSFORMER
Stock
Stock

Post by TRANSFORMER »

Hell yeah Nissan GTR... :D :D :D and somehow this Video and Drivings remind Me of NFS The Run & NFS Hot Pursuit - I won't worry about the Handling since it must be Arcade as in NFS Hot Pursuit it was - I'm really looking forward to the Online Multiplayer Racing again, still cannot wait to see the Events there! 8)

Doesn't that in End of the Trailer look like Test Drive Unlimited a bit?!? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Here are Shots that are similar to NFS The Run, Test Drive Unlimited & Forza 3 TR:

Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

They added to the car list today the Audi R8 GT Spyder. I love the Audi R8, and this GT version looks so damn good! The Spyder version is really... sexy. :mrgreen:

It reminds me of the FIA GT3 car, which is gorgeous.
zedex
Drift King
Drift King

Post by zedex »

@Phantom
I TOTALLY agree with you... I loved Underground and U2, (played LOTS of it, had tons of fun at LAN parties doing open world outrun chases, although a lot of the times there were network glitches on our laptops causing them to not be able to see other computers)

however, time has moved on, and so is the Underground trend...

and I've mentioned this countless times in many threads (not only YouTube, but you can see similar comment ANYWHERE Need For Speed related news is, except maybe here) EVEN the MOVIE that started the trend, Fast and Furious, has moved away from the street tuner spinner scissor door neon super large 50 subwoofer cars to classy exotics and classic muscles... AND police chases!!!

Ricing isn't 'cool' anymore, it's just completely outright ridiculous and 'douche' ...

and like you said, TRUE Need For Speed was all about driving gorgeous exotics that we can probably never own, as they are, down great scenic roads...

that being said, I'm still crossing my fingers for a High Stakes remake XD
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

zedex wrote:@Phantom
I TOTALLY agree with you... I loved Underground and U2, (played LOTS of it, had tons of fun at LAN parties doing open world outrun chases, although a lot of the times there were network glitches on our laptops causing them to not be able to see other computers)

and I've mentioned this countless times in many threads (not only YouTube, but you can see similar comment ANYWHERE Need For Speed related news is, except maybe here) EVEN the MOVIE that started the trend, Fast and Furious, has moved away from the street tuner spinner scissor door neon super large 50 subwoofer cars to classy exotics and classic muscles... AND police chases!!!

Ricing isn't 'cool' anymore, it's just completely outright ridiculous and 'douche' ...

and like you said, TRUE Need For Speed was all about driving gorgeous exotics that we can probably never own, as they are, down great scenic roads...

that being said, I'm still crossing my fingers for a High Stakes remake XD
I already call it out next criterion need for speed will be either high stakes or hp2.my prediction are right for the past titles I predicted hot pursuit remake and now the most wanted remake on the official nfs forums :)
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

really? i'm expecting either high stakes or underground. a hot pursuit 2 would be kind of redundant I think...
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:really? i'm expecting either high stakes or underground. a hot pursuit 2 would be kind of redundant I think...
If criterion makes an underground remake "the army" thas outhere will nuke criterion or ea headquarters before that game gets Released :wink:
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

F&F has moved from street racing to action movie heists with a couple car chases lol

What we need is NFS: JDM lol

But seriously, I think Criterion's next NFS will have it all, they have expressed that idea before. But we shouldnt be thinking about what is next but to enjoy the MW that is coming our way.
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Zotic+ wrote:

F&F has moved from street racing to action movie heists with a couple car chases lol

What we need is NFS: JDM lol

But seriously, I think Criterion's next NFS will have it all, they have expressed that idea before. But we shouldnt be thinking about what is next but to enjoy the MW that is coming our way.
True!..along as need for speed have fast cars,police chases and beautiful scenery I don't care whether they add a story or any gaming gimmick in your the book if it has the core values I will always be willing to play it.

For now I'm waiting most wanted it will be epic in all proportions :P

Return to “News”