NFS World maintenance patch (2nd October)

Need for Speed World Online News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFS World maintenance patch (2nd October)

Post by Hydro_PT »

To all Need For Speed: World players, please be aware that the game servers will be shut down today (2nd October) for scheduled maintenance. This maintenance will take 5 hours. The list of new content and bug fixes is below.

Start time: 20:00 GMT
End time: 01:00 GMT (3rd October)

New Features:

- Simplified Chinese, Thai, and Turkish localization support have been added to both the game and website.
- Four new in-game cash cars: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe, Lotus Europa S, Pontiac Solstice GXP

Bug fixes / changes:

- Fixed an issue that caused the effect’s data for Skill Mods to not display in the proper format while in Portuguese;
- Fixed an issue that caused vinyls placed on the hood of the Nissan Nismo R34GT-R Z-Tune to flip horizontally;
- Fixed an issue that caused the hood ornament to float on the BMW M3 E30 "Brezln";
- Fixed some clipping damage detail on the Chrysler HEMI 300C SRT8 when equipped with Rex or Optima visual packages;
- Added some missing detail to the Dodge Challenger R/T's tires;
- Some minor localization issues were fixed.
Moe-Z-
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: NFS World maintenance patch (2nd October)

Post by Moe-Z- »

A Question: What happened to the rims which EA added yesterday but few hours later they weren't available anymore. Will they come back?
*sig removed for breaking the rules. size limits are 550x120px & 50kb*
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I didn't see those rims. Were they new? IGC or SB?
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

they were SB. the ones you could only get by buying A/M parts. about 30 different new styles in total, mostly 800-900SB. there was also a bug which made the IGC rims show up twice - once as the 'old' ones and once as 'new' ones.

i think they were made available by accident
i have nothing more to add
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

A few days ago I spotted a bunch of neons and licence plates for SB. They were all "new" because you can only get those when buying certain cars or those A/M cards. Not sure if they are still there now.

Too bad I missed those rims. But if everything was SB-only, then let it be. We need new parts, but not all of them Speedboost. A few new IGC items would be cool.
Moe-Z-
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Moe-Z- »

Damn, I hope they will bring it back. I don't really think that they were available by accident because there were those "NEW" sings on the symbols. I think they removed them cause the invisible wheels. Must be a bug or something and they're trying to fix it or something. We will see. [-o<
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

"Please be aware that we just released a new Need for Speed World patch that fixes the problems with Group Invites and the missing rims / wheels.

Please take a few minutes to log out of the game and log back in to get this patch."

Looks like those rims are back. :)
Moe-Z-
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Moe-Z- »

Yeah, finally new rims. :P

Return to “News”