Most Wanted 2012 Car List

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Most Wanted 2012 Car List

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Demon_Slayer723 wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote: they have soo far revealed all cars now we spotted the BMW m3 GTR from most wanted in a screenshot.
I never saw that, could you post a link? Please :?: :)
Demon there you go look right behind to the left of the pagani huayra ,and you can clearly see it!

http://static.thegamershub.net/wp-conte ... mage-.jpeg
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Yep, that's the famous BMW M3 GTR E46 "Most Wanted". :D

If that car makes it to the final game, it is going to be my favourite one, regardless of how well it drives. :)
Demon_Slayer723
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Demon_Slayer723 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
Demon_Slayer723 wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote: they have soo far revealed all cars now we spotted the BMW m3 GTR from most wanted in a screenshot.
I never saw that, could you post a link? Please :?: :)
Demon there you go look right behind to the left of the pagani huayra ,and you can clearly see it!

http://static.thegamershub.net/wp-conte ... mage-.jpeg
Ah there it is. Thank you! :)
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

ok the guys that were complaining about convertibles check this out i saw an Agera r with a hardtop.

http://www.nfsitalia.com/news.php?readmore=1269

watch the first video.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Who's complaining? I thought we all agreed the more convertibles the better. :D
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:Who's complaining? I thought we all agreed the more convertibles the better. :D
There were someone thas still feeling blah blah about it, i think its navid so im just showing him that there's a hard top Agera r and it looks hot in red and black. :mrgreen:

Anywho more footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh7ZuxqW0ks
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Hydro_PT wrote:Yep, that's the famous BMW M3 GTR E46 "Most Wanted". :D

If that car makes it to the final game, it is going to be my favourite one, regardless of how well it drives. :)
It would be pretty cool if you unlocked the car by completing all of the achievments/trophies for this game, meritting this car to someone who really devoted their time to the game.
Instagram @SupraHKS
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Check out this funny video, NFS MW RC Car Chase made by Freddie W with NFS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEROVWDp ... ture=g-u-u

This is a funny and cool video, I think you guys will enjoy it
Instagram @SupraHKS
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Zotic+ wrote:
Hydro_PT wrote:Yep, that's the famous BMW M3 GTR E46 "Most Wanted". :D

It would be pretty cool if you unlocked the car by completing all of the achievments/trophies for this game, meritting this car to someone who really devoted their time to the game.
I honestly think this is a secret , criterion might off pulled the car out but on the vita the loading screen shows that screenshot and i can still see the e46 too,knowing criterion they crafted a huge world, my bet its that by playing online u will be rewarded special versions of the cars,cool paint jobs and new cars too, which kinda suck cause i suck online. :?

Vinyls would it being great create your own custom designs i could live with that.As i read more about this game i highly believe that the winner of this battle will be forza horizon,reviewers are pretty much attacking this game because for them its technically burnout paradise and its not worthy of being called a need for speed game specially most wanted ,so just because of the identity of this game and the name ,they going to give it a low score which i think its silly and calls for attention.because of a name they will killed the work that's being put on this game specially how they got everything on the vita and looks amazing and handles well.

But the contender , literally borrows soo much from burnout itself such speed traps , which are speed cams in most wanted and you can also smash billboards and fences in horizon and no traffic online free roaming with friends.

but i have two words for reviewers and the press:

***** U

Rant over.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Zotic+ wrote:Check out this funny video, NFS MW RC Car Chase made by Freddie W with NFS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEROVWDp ... ture=g-u-u

This is a funny and cool video, I think you guys will enjoy it
Its an awesome video , i wish i can go back in the days and play with rc cars again, lol tyco! :mrgreen:
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

I'm afraid if the M3 GTR is in the game, that fruitcake Razor will steal it again. :lol:
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:I'm afraid if the M3 GTR is in the game, that fruitcake Razor will steal it again. :lol:
Well in this game razor its a powerful industry tycoon hence callahan industrial :wink:
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
junior6at wrote:Who's complaining? I thought we all agreed the more convertibles the better. :D
There were someone thas still feeling blah blah about it, i think its navid so im just showing him that there's a hard top Agera r and it looks hot in red and black. :mrgreen:

Anywho more footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh7ZuxqW0ks
well. that's a good sign.

now everything will be perfect if one also could have a hardtop 918 and gallardo.
nice find.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
junior6at wrote:I'm afraid if the M3 GTR is in the game, that fruitcake Razor will steal it again. :lol:
Well in this game razor its a powerful industry tycoon hence callahan industrial :wink:
On a similar note, NFS1 SE had Razor in the top track time records. :wink:
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

new car spotted: 2011/2012 Dodge charger srt

look at around 6:54 of this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-0at6yreG0
senoreddie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senoreddie »

So the new model Charger is there? Then why are the police driving around in the old Chargers when there's already police trim for the new Charger?
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

senoreddie wrote:So the new model Charger is there? Then why are the police driving around in the old Chargers when there's already police trim for the new Charger?
i don't know, it looks like the kind of charger we get to drive is the better (newer) version of the kind the cops drive, which i'm actually pretty glad for. i think the new chargers look absolutely sick.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

This is from www.nfsitalia.com

Our user Qwerty79 MP tells me through a very curious and important news. As you all know, every year there is some sort of announcement in which they can ask questions directly to the developers of the title in output (in this case NFS Most Wanted) , then only the lucky ones will be chosen. Directly from the forum site gtplanet.net in the section devoted to Need For Speed ​​Most Wanted there was a user who was one of these lucky. You made ​​some well-aimed questions to know more about the new Need For Speed ​​and succeeded. These are the questions posed producers: Q: What happens if I get stopped by the cops? A: If the police catches you by the allocation Police Station on board a Nissan Versa with which to reach a certain place on the map to change the car and then proceed with the career. Q: How many cars are there in Need For Speed ​​Most Wanted? A: There are 41 cars for Single Player and 48 for the On -Line (NB1 PS Vita cars for On-Line 42). In addition there are six police cars and 11 cars of traffic. (NB2: these cars are added to the 10 of the BlackList) Q: How many cars will be available modifications: R: There are 22 changes for each car split in "Standard" and "Pro" version Q: What are the advantages with the changes ? A: Standard changes you have "Pros and Cons", with regard to the changes it will have a Pro "Benefits" NB: I want to remind that the EA Game Console said that the version with the PS Vita would have had no difference. I'm sorry but this is belie again as for events on-line version of PS Vita counts 6 cars less for On-Line. Well ... what do you think of this new info? 's all for now but. NFSItalia.com .. stay tuned! for new updates.

Everything its translated through Google pretty much we gonna be able to use police cars as the official need for speed site its teasing with a corvette zr1 cop car.

What do you guys think?

41 cars single, 48 online?

I'm confuse and I'm not liking this one bit with respect to the cars.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:This is from http://www.nfsitalia.com

Our user Qwerty79 MP tells me through a very curious and important news. As you all know, every year there is some sort of announcement in which they can ask questions directly to the developers of the title in output (in this case NFS Most Wanted) , then only the lucky ones will be chosen. Directly from the forum site gtplanet.net in the section devoted to Need For Speed ​​Most Wanted there was a user who was one of these lucky. You made ​​some well-aimed questions to know more about the new Need For Speed ​​and succeeded. These are the questions posed producers: Q: What happens if I get stopped by the cops? A: If the police catches you by the allocation Police Station on board a Nissan Versa with which to reach a certain place on the map to change the car and then proceed with the career. Q: How many cars are there in Need For Speed ​​Most Wanted? A: There are 41 cars for Single Player and 48 for the On -Line (NB1 PS Vita cars for On-Line 42). In addition there are six police cars and 11 cars of traffic. (NB2: these cars are added to the 10 of the BlackList) Q: How many cars will be available modifications: R: There are 22 changes for each car split in "Standard" and "Pro" version Q: What are the advantages with the changes ? A: Standard changes you have "Pros and Cons", with regard to the changes it will have a Pro "Benefits" NB: I want to remind that the EA Game Console said that the version with the PS Vita would have had no difference. I'm sorry but this is belie again as for events on-line version of PS Vita counts 6 cars less for On-Line. Well ... what do you think of this new info? 's all for now but. NFSItalia.com .. stay tuned! for new updates.

Everything its translated through Google pretty much we gonna be able to use police cars as the official need for speed site its teasing with a corvette zr1 cop car.

What do you guys think?

i'm still under a huge impression that there is more cars in the game, or at least there is stuff they are just not telling us. it's kind of rustling my jimmies. We've seen about 48 cars already and we keep spotting more. there has to be more than 48. especially when the guy said the car list shot up to 123. even with a special edition of each car, that number only goes up to 96.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Fishwhiz wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:This is from http://www.nfsitalia.com

What do you guys think?

i'm still under a huge impression that there is more cars in the game, or at least there is stuff they are just not telling us. it's kind of rustling my jimmies. We've seen about 48 cars already and we keep spotting more. there has to be more than 48. especially when the guy said the car list shot up to 123. even with a special edition of each car, that number only goes up to 96.
honestly its just confusing and it literally grinding my gears man, I'm gonna stop following the game again.i already play it on vita i have an idea of how it plays and stuff so yeah..im goona wait for this.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/criterion- ... me-6398409

Guys criterion wants road rash! :mrgreen:

Read interesting interview.
senoreddie
Ricer
Ricer

Post by senoreddie »

Well, with release closer and closer, I think the list is almost full.

I know this is the last thing to do but...

What car is behind the LFA? Is that a Fisker Karma?
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

that's a Mercedes Benz SLS.look at the big grill in the front and the logo in the center.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote: ....

What do you guys think?

48 cars total gets really disappointing when i remember that half of them are either SUVs, track carts and four doors... (they are good... but nfs means high end supercars... and this nfs lacks seriously in that front)

i've said it before...having extra classes of cars to drive should not take away the core and soul of NFS which is high end exotic cars blasting through roads.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Navid_A1 wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote: ....

What do you guys think?

48 cars total gets really disappointing when i remember that half of them are either SUVs, track carts and four doors... (they are good... but nfs means high end supercars... and this nfs lacks seriously in that front)

i've said it before...having extra classes of cars to drive should not take away the core and soul of NFS which is high end exotic cars blasting through roads.

exactly. the car list is probably one of the biggest deals when it comes to a good racing game.... here they seem to have almost everything perfect with this game... looks fun to play, a huge map, lots of things to do, open progression system, good way to access cars, nice graphics, cop chases.... but when it comes to the car list, there's much left to be desired. 48 really FANTASTIC cars would be fine, but the thing is- they are not all fantastic and i am probably only excited for about 2/3rds of them. there is a lot of good variety in the list with the track cars and SUVs, but need for speed has always been about driving fast, high end exotic cars, and if not about that, then it was about customizing daily drivers into high-performance street racers. since we don't get that (and i am completely fine with that), i was hoping we would be getting quite a bit more cars to choose from here, like AT LEAST 60. we'll see. i still suspect criterion is hiding something or lying about the actual car list.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

Fishwhiz wrote: ... we'll see. i still suspect criterion is hiding something or lying about the actual car list.
i really really hope you're right.

it's the last and only step NFS:MW is away from complete perfection

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”