Speed Junkie : The Underground Elite

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
speedemonsd
Stock
Stock

Speed Junkie : The Underground Elite

Post by speedemonsd »

Hi just wanted to announce the startup of a new street racing game ! It's going to be based on the NFS underground series . It's going to be awesome it will have everything that EA didn't give us and that is lots and lots of tuning . The project sounds very promising and has lots of potential . I'd even call it underground 3 but its more then that because its gonna have cops and offroad racing . Help spread the word about the game please . I would really love to see an Underground title in see the light of day . In my opinion criterion messed up big time whit the new most wanted and i don't think they are going to make an underground title any time soon so help us make this happen ! Spread the word about Speed Junkie ! New ideas and suggestions are welcome just pm me! indiegogo(.)com/SpeedJunkie here is the link to the project
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Speed Junkie : The Underground Elite

Post by YaelDjiel »

Funny, I'm actually doing something very similar.
I wish you good luck with this (I think you'll need it, especially with all the licenses and what not).
Sounds good though, hopefully we'll be able to see something soon :P
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Collab, anyone?
Strafer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Strafer »