Most Wanted 2012 - full offline car list and classes

Tviper7
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Most Wanted 2012 - full offline car list and classes

Post by Tviper7 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:
X Destiny wrote:Man... i really want to be possitive... but god dammit, just see it!

*Only 48 Cars, and just imagine that whit the DLC would be about 60 cars, how can this be posible? whe don't have this little amount of cars since what? the last Most Wanted? c'mon...

*It's okay that thing of the Car Classes, but they can make it better i think, really, since when a Bmw and a Mercedes Benz are Muscle Cars? really, what the hell whit that?

*No Cops Online, nothing more to say...

* All Cars availables from the beggining, that's something good? really? where is the effort that you put to get a car? jus find it? is it that fun?

*The "Blacklist" (Supposed to be called like that), nothing more to say here to...

*Takedowns, really? Takedowns?? men this game would be only for Rammers, this game will create more rammers instead that more Real Drivers, if i want to play burnout i will play burnout, but if i want to play need for speed i expect that, SPEED, not takedowns...

*The most important point, IT'S THIS REALLY A REMAKE FROM THE ORGINAL MOST WANTED??? THERE'S NOTHING REMAKED HERE!!!!! F%&@#$!!!!!!!!!!

ok sorry for the last one, i can't control my anger anymore...
The outside its pretty much burnout but in terms of handling ,this game its not your drift type ,you have to pull that off and its not easy, i mean you can enter a drift but you need speed and timing...the handling really feels like a need for speed game,its very grounded and technical and reminds me a lot of the original most wanted/hot pursuit 2 extreme handling mode. when i was playing on the vita, i can sense the weight of the cars ,the m3 feels heavy and its not that fast cause this not the the m3 GTS ,which its the fastest M3 to date however the gallardo its just as quick as in real life you hit those 60 mph in seconds.

I hate it too man not that much cars ,it sucks when they asked them about the amount of cars they try to cut and say its not about the amount of cars its how varied the car list is,they don't care about the number of cars and about the unlocking each car has races ,and there's 42 cars , there's bout 5 events from hot pursuits to speed runs per car, after that you have to earn alot of points to get a chance at the most wanted cars(which by the way the races are tough as hell) its not easy and each car have milestones and mods ,you have to earn those through points and winning , the multiplayer counterpart its a whole career itself and there you have to unlock cars the traditional way.

In conclusion i'm pissed about it and disappointed but i guess ill stick to the three lamborghnis in the game and ill get the dlc that has a diablo sv which i think microsoft stole from EA as an exclusive to forza horizon also the viper gts doesn't have the stripes as Microsoft also pull things off and got those specific colors in forza horizon as their cover car.its honestly a war between publishers and WE ARE THE ONES TAKING THE HIT. :x

*calms down*..Lets just wait and see.I'm keeping my order and im gonna pretend its 1995 and i only have 10 favorite cars outta of the 40 and that's the car list for me. :?
I think we might be indifference, we cannot due anything about the publisher war thing, but please prove to me it doesn't handle just like HP2010(your references to HP2/MW2005) give me hope just like twister hands on review of the handling physics that was posted on this very site, but I watched ppl playing it who got it early last friday on you tube and there all wrecking, unless the reduce themselves to retarded drift on swivel physics of 2010 HP. I want you to be right, cause I have the freaking game on reserve but closer it gets the sicker I become thinking I'll be returning in a week after discover it just HP2010 in an open city, BTW Most Wanted 2005 never let the players play as the police on consoles, on PC IDK? the customizable license plates are a sweet nod to Need for Speed Highstakes of Yesteryear....
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

great... another drift fest.

there goes my hopes of a reasonable handling system in nfs:mw ... F*.

and before everyone starts replying with "it's criterion" and "we all knew that" and "it's burnout, what did you expect"; i want to say that this game is not a gift from god, it's made by human beings and you can complain about anything made human beings. they were supposed to make an NFS title.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Tviper7 wrote:
Phantom_pain33 wrote:
X Destiny wrote:Man... i really want to be possitive... but god dammit, just see it!

*Only 48 Cars, and just imagine that whit the DLC would be about 60 cars, how can this be posible? whe don't have this little amount of cars since what? the last Most Wanted? c'mon...

*It's okay that thing of the Car Classes, but they can make it better i think, really, since when a Bmw and a Mercedes Benz are Muscle Cars? really, what the hell whit that?

*No Cops Online, nothing more to say...

* All Cars availables from the beggining, that's something good? really? where is the effort that you put to get a car? jus find it? is it that fun?

*The "Blacklist" (Supposed to be called like that), nothing more to say here to...

*Takedowns, really? Takedowns?? men this game would be only for Rammers, this game will create more rammers instead that more Real Drivers, if i want to play burnout i will play burnout, but if i want to play need for speed i expect that, SPEED, not takedowns...

*The most important point, IT'S THIS REALLY A REMAKE FROM THE ORGINAL MOST WANTED??? THERE'S NOTHING REMAKED HERE!!!!! F%&@#$!!!!!!!!!!

ok sorry for the last one, i can't control my anger anymore...
The outside its pretty much burnout but in terms of handling ,this game its not your drift type ,you have to pull that off and its not easy, i mean you can enter a drift but you need speed and timing...the handling really feels like a need for speed game,its very grounded and technical and reminds me a lot of the original most wanted/hot pursuit 2 extreme handling mode. when i was playing on the vita, i can sense the weight of the cars ,the m3 feels heavy and its not that fast cause this not the the m3 GTS ,which its the fastest M3 to date however the gallardo its just as quick as in real life you hit those 60 mph in seconds.

I hate it too man not that much cars ,it sucks when they asked them about the amount of cars they try to cut and say its not about the amount of cars its how varied the car list is,they don't care about the number of cars and about the unlocking each car has races ,and there's 42 cars , there's bout 5 events from hot pursuits to speed runs per car, after that you have to earn alot of points to get a chance at the most wanted cars(which by the way the races are tough as hell) its not easy and each car have milestones and mods ,you have to earn those through points and winning , the multiplayer counterpart its a whole career itself and there you have to unlock cars the traditional way.

In conclusion i'm pissed about it and disappointed but i guess ill stick to the three lamborghnis in the game and ill get the dlc that has a diablo sv which i think microsoft stole from EA as an exclusive to forza horizon also the viper gts doesn't have the stripes as Microsoft also pull things off and got those specific colors in forza horizon as their cover car.its honestly a war between publishers and WE ARE THE ONES TAKING THE HIT. :x

*calms down*..Lets just wait and see.I'm keeping my order and im gonna pretend its 1995 and i only have 10 favorite cars outta of the 40 and that's the car list for me. :?
I think we might be indifference, we cannot due anything about the publisher war thing, but please prove to me it doesn't handle just like HP2010(your references to HP2/MW2005) give me hope just like twister hands on review of the handling physics that was posted on this very site, but I watched ppl playing it who got it early last friday on you tube and there all wrecking, unless the reduce themselves to retarded drift on swivel physics of 2010 HP. I want you to be right, cause I have the freaking game on reserve but closer it gets the sicker I become thinking I'll be returning in a week after discover it just HP2010 in an open city, BTW Most Wanted 2005 never let the players play as the police on consoles, on PC IDK? the customizable license plates are a sweet nod to Need for Speed Highstakes of Yesteryear....
MY advice don't get the game and cancel your pre-order you can still do it as long as you don't have the game in your hands you can still cancel that pre-order..so my advice cancel it .just to give you a heads up when i played the game i tried to play it like hot pursuit and i couldn't, pulling off a drift was not easy and turning required you to time your braking in combination with the handbrake.the handling its easy to pick up, you wanna drift go ahead, you wanna crash go ahead and crash but the newbies that got the copies online they are beginner to the series and they are there to promote the game they even say it at the beginning of the episodes.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Navid_A1 wrote:great... another drift fest.

there goes my hopes of a reasonable handling system in nfs:mw ... F*.

and before everyone starts replying with "it's criterion" and "we all knew that" and "it's burnout, what did you expect"; i want to say that this game is not a gift from god, it's made by human beings and you can complain about anything made human beings. they were supposed to make an NFS title.
Then don't get it man, its simple don't get it

<Content edited by moderator. Please read the NFSUnlimited General Rules and post accordingly.>

Have you play the game?..when i played it on the vita people love the handling thas all they talked about, whether its burnout paradise or most wanted 2005 or hot pursuit 2 handling or what not, its an arcade game what do you want a simulation?..go back to shift or get a console and buy forza horizon and you get your perfect game with all the assists all the cars and features of a sim-cade racer,simple..no one its forcing you to buy it and you sure as hell wont made me stop from playing it.there's a lot of disappointments in the game but hell its out and soo far it has gotten nothing but good reviews by professional mags,web editors and newbies alike..this game literally score better than most wanted 2005 or almost the same.i can understand if you don't like it ,but man you being complaining like paranoid. "Its a GAme" for Christ sake and if you don't like it ,don't buy it simple.

And this game its criterion's version of most wanted its a "re-imagined" title not a sequel.
Last edited by GT3x24x7 on 30 Oct 2012, 07:44, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inappropriate content
Tviper7
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Tviper7 »

MY advice don't get the game and cancel your pre-order you can still do it as long as you don't have the game in your hands you can still cancel that pre-order..so my advice cancel it .just to give you a heads up when i played the game i tried to play it like hot pursuit and i couldn't, pulling off a drift was not easy and turning required you to time your braking in combination with the handbrake.the handling its easy to pick up, you wanna drift go ahead, you wanna crash go ahead and crash but the newbies that got the copies online they are beginner to the series and they are there to promote the game they even say it at the beginning of the episodes.
If its so easy to pick up, that wouldn't explain why everyone was crashing soo much here is my question? I got the game sitting right next to me, Assassin's Creed Midnight launch thankyou the biggest thing I despised about 2010 HP besides the swivel drift physics, was the DeadZone in the steering(especially in the lower tier muscle cars , which I feel was built around the necessity for crashing and wrecking in pursuit mode is it still there? or has been removed? or greatly diminished,?)

if you don't know what I mean it seemed like the biggest difference btwn alot of the vehicle handling on HP2010 besides the way you drifted each car was each vehicle's response time to your mi-nute or large steering adjustments or swerving some cars honestly felt like they had steering wheel off a Semi Truck they required quite a yank or twitch to respond to your inputs unlike older NFS games besides maybe NFS 1 which have always been almost instantaneous response up until criterian took over(prostreet excluded) everyone said even burnout paradise handled differently than (BO2-3takedown etc) HP 2010 driving model appeared to based off of the older vers of the burnout series, but most wanted 2012 is based off paradise since I've never played any burnouts for over 1 minute does BO paradise handle differently than earlier iterations?

Thanks Phantom_pain33

Return to “News”