Back to Basics?

The Future of Need For Speed
UksFin3st12
Stock
Stock

Back to Basics?

Post by UksFin3st12 »

MAKE THE GAME LIKE THE OLD MOST WANTED AND UNDERGROUNDS BUT WITH THE NEW MOST WANTED GRAPHICS sorry for the capitals just want to get my point across. im not feeling the need for speeds of today i want to be able to customize my car to the high heavens, set it in LA and let us be able to free roam around the city modify are cars and get police chases
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Back to Basics?

Post by Navid_A1 »

unfortunately... criterion thinks that taking away seriousness, putting in lots of visual jokes, cars on cocaine, jumps, "nfs:i can fly", candies and rainbows and facebook... will make nfs more fun...!

but the only thing they did, was making me review my curse words dictionary.
heh... best seller?... this is where nfs is going in the future?...

the game is an insult to sports cars... i don't dream about flying when i'm in a pagani... i don't dream about crashing... i don't dream about playing super mario when i'm in a pagani.
[luixkorrea]
Ricer
Ricer

Post by [luixkorrea] »

NFS series needs to get back to basics now! somewhere after ProStreet game, this franchise became very lame. I´have no faith in this serie anymore.

Till undercover, i bought every NFS game they made. I loved them. Then one was worse than the other! In 2011 i bought The Run and i'm still mad about that purchase! What a waste of money!

Criterion sucks! I really hope Ghost studio stops by this kind of forum and read what most of the people have to say.
IFlip92
Stock
Stock

Post by IFlip92 »

+1 to both posts above me! Especially @Navid_A1! Took the words right out of my mouth. They keep insulting in the most disgusting and distasteful manner everything that has an engine and 4 wheels basically.

Return to “NFS 2022”