Why do bigger tires make my car rev faster but the diameters

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
crisss
Stock
Stock

Why do bigger tires make my car rev faster but the diameters

Post by crisss »

Im 17 and was drving a 2009 jeep compass that was fully insured by progessive , Im not covered on my parents insurance , The guy who hit me called the cops and filled a police report , because the person in front of me slammed on there brakes forcing both of us to stop , I didnt hit anyone , but got hit from behind , is there anyway I can have the person who hit me pay for the damamges to my rear bumper , because I dont have the money to fix the car , help or advice !!!! of any kind would be usefull
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: Why do bigger tires make my car rev faster but the diame

Post by Hydro_PT »

If you were hit from behind, then whoever hit you must pay for the damages. That's how it works in my country at least, and I don't think it would be any different in another country. If you had to brake hard to avoid the car in front of you, the guy behind you should have either kept a safety distance or travel slower. That's a basic rule, you should never drive your car too close to another, or you risk having an accident if something happens suddenly.

I don't know exactly what happened, but if the car is insured, you should report to the company the accident and exactly what happened. However, if you signed any kind of paper saying that the accident was your fault, then you won't be paid, that's for sure. When the guy who hit you called the cops, you should have told them exactly what happened. On these situations you cannot simply sit back and see the other person signing papers or telling what happened, because they can easily lie just to avoid paying for the damage.

Good luck with that. ;)
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

spam?
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I only noticed now it was a spam bot. #-o #-o

Oh well... I lost 5 minutes of my life to post that. :lol:

There are so many of them here lately that I start to doubt if it is a spam bot or a real person.
honke
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by honke »

lol
Bothplell
Stock
Stock

Yesung and Wendy knwtr

Post by Bothplell »

Yesung and Wendy have gone to register a Marriage Certificate in Civil Affairs Bureau at Nov.19 2012,But their wedding party is at Mar.27 2013!Hope that they are happy in life!
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Interesting...

Return to “General Discussion”