Sweet revenge ideas

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Sweet revenge ideas

Post by Jack33673 »

On the online version of need for speed: most wanted 2012 there are four Sweet revenge you can use each one lasting for about 20-30 seconds all of them pretty deadly and dangerous but here's the thing some of these may not be enough so I want to hear from you what are some of your sweet revenge ideas of the online game. Since I started this tread I'll go first

Instant elimination: instantly eliminates a player from a speedtest event can be activated for 30 seconds. This will be the only sweet revenge that will be used for this type of event.

Points stealer: if another player hit you either while you're car is stopped or if you're taken down the player that hit you will have their points taken in giving to you can be activated for 30 seconds. Points taken can range from 100 - 500 points depending on how many points the players has if they don't have any point that none will be taken however, if a player has enough points say 9000 points then upwards of 1000 points can be taken from the player.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”