A word from myself.

The news visible on Underground Movie Production main page.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

A word from myself.

Post by Sp3aK »

Today(8-18-04), I had to send my computer off to get some minor things fixed. Even though these things are minor I'm not assuming that there will be any speed associated with the situation, so I'm expecting up to TWO entire weeks without it. Now, that doesn't mean UMP won't go on, in some ways. It will mean that I'm off the movie making scene until then but I'm stilll more than happy to put new user movies up. UrQuattro said somethin about a movie, or soemthin. And GT eloped with a kangaroo or something like that.

Anyways, I'll check my email as often as I can remember, and hopefully the site won't go to hell while I'm not monitoring it like I usually do. Anyways, just because we aren't adding new movies doesn't mean you can't look into the other 90 or so movies that you most likely haven't seen. There are tons of other movies on the site that are well worth the download.

Anyways enough with the shameless plugs and useless rambling, I'm going to go fire up the PSX and play some Tekken.

UMP, suckers!
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

good luck sp3ak.... ;)
Drewb99
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Drewb99 »

bah, fix it yourself.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

lol, wish I could. However, it's nothing "mechanical". The last time I had to send it out to get the sound card reset, I got the computer back and it had like 4 scratches and one chip off of the paint. Plus the door was misaligned and got stuck shut whenever you closed it. Plus one of the little screens on the front grill or whatever you want to call it decided to come off.

I wanted to still do all this 1-while it was under warranty, 2- while i had the time to send the computer out
VinZe
Ricer
Ricer

Post by VinZe »

heh

Return to “UMP News”