This is my last NFS I will be buying/playing

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Jack33673
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

This is my last NFS I will be buying/playing

Post by Jack33673 »

With the upcoming release of NFS: R I am very excited that a Ferrari is back into the game however this will be my last NFS game I will buy/play,with everything going to hell in a hand basket I think it's time for me to focus my power and attention to more important things. With the economical turmoil, the world on the verge of World War III, international bankers/special interests trying to destroy and loot America I think it's best for me to bow out of here for the greater good.As an infowarrior and as a gamer we all be concerned about the powers that would be that are setting up a totalitarian eugenics death cult to kill every man, woman and child all because they think that they deserve to run the whole world while we worry about petty stuff. We should all be worried about the health of the entire world because if we do nothing very evil people who get into power and destroy everything. So thanks for all the races, the pursuits and of course all of you who have let me use your forums to talk to people I came from a site called NFS-panlet.de on the English version of the site I moved to NFSunlimited.net because there forums are well inactive with activity I may have been on this site for a few months but I am happy that I got to be on your both sites. However I will still be adding bugs threads if there is any problems with the game.

Return to “General Discussion”