How to get Top Speed of +700km/h?

2013 Need for Speed Rivals
manoeuvre
Stock
Stock

How to get Top Speed of +700km/h?

Post by manoeuvre »

My IGN is iFly55 and the maximum Top Speed i've been able to achieve is 469.61km/h and that was with the Koenigsegg Agera R in Racer Mode... I happened to have Overwatch give me back2back Nitrous refills.

I have a Rival, gekiyouban who has a Top Speed of 730.13km/h; i have added an attachment with a screenshot of his profile.

I can only postulate that the network drivers in the Overwatch Missions achieved these speeds, and are somehow connected to the player's account?

Anyone have any ideas?
Attachments
TOPSPEED.png
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: How to get Top Speed of +700km/h?

Post by Hydro_PT »

It is either a bug or some kind of trainer. ;)
Mato1987
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mato1987 »

It's definitely a bug, I have a recorded Top speed of 730.13 km/h aswell but I never went faster than 444 km/h which is recorded on of the speed cameras I think. 8)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Maybe lag or some kind of misconnection with the servers then...

I still go for the trainer option haha. :lol: Surely Rivals must have trainers out already that increase top speed.

I've been playing it lately. It's kind of a glorified Hot Pursuit... with several parts from both MW 2012 and HP 2010 maps lol. They didn't do a very good job masking the scenario so players don't realize it's the same thing with different textures, have they? I went past the lighthouse the other day and I was like "hmm I've been here before... yeah right, Most Wanted 2012". Even the jumps are the same!
Mato1987
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mato1987 »

Hydro_PT wrote:Maybe lag or some kind of misconnection with the servers then...

I still go for the trainer option haha. :lol: Surely Rivals must have trainers out already that increase top speed.

I've been playing it lately. It's kind of a glorified Hot Pursuit... with several parts from both MW 2012 and HP 2010 maps lol. They didn't do a very good job masking the scenario so players don't realize it's the same thing with different textures, have they? I went past the lighthouse the other day and I was like "hmm I've been here before... yeah right, Most Wanted 2012". Even the jumps are the same!
Yeah I was getting this dejavu feeling too but the graphics are far far better than they were in most wanted 2012 and hot pursuit :) Also the handling model is far better than it was in both previous nfs games, in most wanted 2012 it's really hard to steer the car even at low speeds :)

Return to “Rivals”