NFSU2 Q&A

Need for Speed Underground 2 News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Andre_online wrote:Can you give an example? I think that the AIs in UG1 started to get serious until race 50 or so...
They don't do anything special except for crashing into you and doing some catch up.
Cybacrash
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cybacrash »

I was always aware of tuning but I cant tune its gear ratio and stuff like i that so i'm gonna be a loser in NFSU2 :p
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

paly some cm4 before playing nfsug2 ;)
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Cybacrash wrote:I was always aware of tuning but I cant tune its gear ratio and stuff like i that so i'm gonna be a loser in NFSU2 :p
You wouldn't be anywhere if you were going to start playing GT4.
Drewb99
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Drewb99 »

Ditto for Live for Speed- if you can't tell camber from a rebound dampener, you don't have a chance.
flyby
Drift King
Drift King

Post by flyby »

ur rite drewb99
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I have no idea what Drewb99 just said... Can someone tell me what he's saying?
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Andre_online wrote:I have no idea what Drewb99 just said... Can someone tell me what he's saying?
You can delete your own post, but now you can't, because I posted after you already.

Camber is the position of the wheel. Like you see in the DTM races, the wheels are leaning inside.

Oh well.. :P
flyby
Drift King
Drift King

Post by flyby »

basicaly, i you don't know what he's saying
you haven't got a chance ;)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

What are DTM Races? And what does DTM stands for?
flyby
Drift King
Drift King

Post by flyby »

german touring car championship
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: NFSU2 Q&A

Post by TheStig »

1. Car List

2. Will the game add variable environments such as weather effects and time-of-day variations?
15. Will all cars be lumped together in the one class as in NFSU. or will they be split into several performance classes?
We don’t use the concept of car classes, but we do unlock some of the higher performing stock cars later in the game. But we still allow you to take any car and upgrade it to the point that it is competitive with any other car in the game. So if you love the Focus or Corolla (AE86), you don’t have to trade it in for the 350Z or Skyline – you can just buy enough performance upgrades to make it competitive with the other cars. And speaking of trading in cars, this year you don’t have to trade-in your car anymore – you can own up to 5 cars in your career garage.
you know what bothers me with this... that it looks like you can expect damn SUV to roll up next to your skyline and maybe even beat you...
it that is the fact... I'm going nuts
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

A hot rod Escalade.. :?
ZeroB@NG
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFSU2 Q&A

Post by ZeroB@NG »

TheStig wrote:
1. Car List

2. Will the game add variable environments such as weather effects and time-of-day variations?
15. Will all cars be lumped together in the one class as in NFSU. or will they be split into several performance classes?
We don’t use the concept of car classes, but we do unlock some of the higher performing stock cars later in the game. But we still allow you to take any car and upgrade it to the point that it is competitive with any other car in the game. So if you love the Focus or Corolla (AE86), you don’t have to trade it in for the 350Z or Skyline – you can just buy enough performance upgrades to make it competitive with the other cars. And speaking of trading in cars, this year you don’t have to trade-in your car anymore – you can own up to 5 cars in your career garage.
you know what bothers me with this... that it looks like you can expect damn SUV to roll up next to your skyline and maybe even beat you...
it that is the fact... I'm going nuts

well its still a GAME and i want to see diffrent Cars in the Multiplayer! not only 3 types like in NFSU1 (RX7, MX5 and sometimes P206).....
but ok... a Corsa who catches a Skyline should not be impossible but at least VERY expensive ^^ (whoops is the Corsa in Juiced or in NFSU2 *getting a little confused*)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Well, don't know if I'm right, we might have seen the Corsa in this particular screenshot. Look at the SILVER car on the left, I think that MIGHT be the Corsa. But I'm not sure if Corsa is in Juiced, not a fan of that game...

Return to “News”