CAUTION: JUICED!!Release date news go here

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

Like I said earlier ... if it was released now, it would already be GOOD. I can't express myself about how arcadey Juiced supposedly is, as I am no driver myself and have no real clue how much a tuned car ought to brake. I found that keeping the brake in and activating ABS making the car glide out of control was a pretty simmy feature. I had to actually pump the brake in order to effectively keep control and slow down.
AcingTeam
Ricer
Ricer

Post by AcingTeam »

They should release it now, the game is ready, the gamers are ready... people will buy it now, in 2005 the interest will be lost. What's the point of releasing a 2004 game in 2005?! It's like waiting to release GTA2 while everyone would already be playing GTA3 (just a comparison).
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Lets wait.
BTW if they dont release the game before December, then I would get nfsu2. I am really looking for a new tuning game, dont care if it includes crappy widebodies (Actually I have made some beautiful cars in nfsu1)
EA games will gain if Juiced isnt released soon... ;)
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

EA will gain momentarily. Juiced waits, EA sells loads. After 6 months people are tired of NFS, look at other games. Juiced sells loads. Everybody's happy. And no, Dani, it isn't going to get released before December. I will get NFSU2 as well. I already planned on, despite everthing. Despite everything, NFSU1 was fun for a good while, so I guess NFSU2 will be good, cheap entertaining while we wait for the serious stuff. Too bad we'll be racing space shuttles and ferry boats .. :roll:
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

still I know that Juiced won't even come close to the sales of Underground 1 or 2...

it is simply to sim for most... but that doesn't stop me 8)
AcingTeam
Ricer
Ricer

Post by AcingTeam »

TheStig wrote:still I know that Juiced won't even come close to the sales of Underground 1 or 2...

it is simply to sim for most... but that doesn't stop me 8)
True...
And Juiced won't sell lots (my opinion). Cause by that time GTA San Andreas would probably be released and everyone would be playing that for ages same with NFSU2. No one will have time to play Juiced... the time is now, and they're wasting it.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

well I'm not into GTA so.... I will stick at juiced for sure... just like nfs
tunerpruner

Post by tunerpruner »

If they dont release it now, whats the point of releasing it when everybody will have doubted buying it. The sooner the better. 2004 cars in year 2005?what the hell is that about.The later it comes out the less interested the gamers will be. What is THQ thinking about. Although when it does come out and and its to arcady it wont even be that much fun. Wait 8 months to play a game that will maybe last for 4 to 5 weeks. Ya right.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Juiced and GTA, (and GTA/NFSU) are not for the same market - just because you play both games, it doesn't mean it's for the same target audience.
AkirasWrx04

Post by AkirasWrx04 »

If we have to wait 8mths
they should add a few new cars and tracks.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Yeah, we could suggest some cars but I think Juided producers wont visit a nfs site... :D
Or maybe they will do.... who knows.

Post by Guest »

Iplayed the demo for juiced & the controll in the caes sucked it fels like you were trying to drive on ice
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Because you can't drive.

Return to “The Games”