NFS + Boredom = Posts like this

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Tenshi^_^
Ricer
Ricer

NFS + Boredom = Posts like this

Post by Tenshi^_^ »

What kinda stuff do you do in NFS when you're bored? Post screenshots if possible!
(doesn't hafta be NFSU):wink:

Here's what I came up with:

Please refrain from writing with cap. letters only, thank you - T-Shine
3KED
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 3KED »

i just drive around town with my 350z(nfsu2 demo) using stering wheels and pedals going slow and following the trafic rules :roll:
Hybrid 87
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Hybrid 87 »

3KED wrote:i just drive around town with my 350z(nfsu2 demo) using stering wheels and pedals going slow and following the trafic rules :roll:
I do that too, but on NFSU1. Hasn`t got the deom yet,`cause with my connection it will take about 20 hours to download it.
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Are you f*cking serious? You know there are other games to play. :?

Let alone the fact that you could just get off your a*se and do something useful!
Sweeper
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweeper »

I do some work on my drift techniques, trying to get faster through the corners than I normally do, lately I have learned to perform the braking drift.
Kilkenny
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Kilkenny »

Drive around trying to hit as many cars as possible, or do donuts in the middle of chinatown with the 350Z :)
Tenshi^_^
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tenshi^_^ »

boganbusman wrote:Are you f*cking serious? You know there are other games to play. :?

Let alone the fact that you could just get off your a*se and do something useful!
Hey whoah...I'm talking situations like a rainy day or something when there's nothing better to do...

No need to get all haughty. :shock:
VPNeverLoser
Drift King
Drift King

Post by VPNeverLoser »

umm...
i do to play battlefield 1942. When i get bored again i go to play nfsu 1 and then the nfsu 2 demo. Then battlefield and then nfsu 1 and nfsu 2 demo.....battlefield 1942....nfsu 1.....nfsu 2 demo (also online)....
then again and again
then chat on msn :wink:
flatblacksleeper
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by flatblacksleeper »

I floor the car try to flip it around and drive backwards (kind of what paul walker does with the EVO on 2F2F. OR i start a race and try to hit the car in first place head on.....

Return to “General Discussion”