HAHA Funny stuff

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Maverick2K4 »

Just like what Tak asked himself when he saw KT's RX-7 in the first Initial D episode of season 1. "Does he plan to fly this thing?" Looks like Shutterbug answered Tak's question!
dsephfx23
Ricer
Ricer

Post by dsephfx23 »

Trainers aren't really cheating after you've beaten the story. It's only cheating if you have to use it to win...and if you need that to beat this game...wow. lol. Anyways, I'm glad to see this thing still growing. GO people GO!
dsephfx23
Ricer
Ricer

Post by dsephfx23 »

Aww...what happened...no more funny pics here too now? Come on, some people out there have to have some!?!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

You want more funny pictures of NFSU2? Click here. It's exactly the same as this thread... And I think this thread is gonna be locked sooner or later cos that topic is exactly the same contents as this one.
dsephfx23
Ricer
Ricer

Post by dsephfx23 »

I fhtye close this topic because its the same that'd just be sad. Too many people are still out there asking...."why can't I finish the level or something?" If this gets closed whatever man...but that'd be lame with all the "I'm stuck because I don't have a high enough star rating" threads out there.
nfspeedr
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nfspeedr »

I've got a funny picture made by me... I don't know where to post it, so, I post it here:
Attachments
Funny pic... LOL.jpg
I was going to a race when I saw this... Do comments ;)
(53.86 KiB) Downloaded 1405 times
da wizz21
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by da wizz21 »

I was doing this magazine cover and it was a chick telling me to do it ok i hit decline changed cars and went to do it again this time it was a guys voice but it was from a Stephine. So i guess stephine has a split personality.

Return to “Underground 2”