Wide Body Kit! How?

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
Sgt
Stock
Stock

Wide Body Kit! How?

Post by Sgt »

Just finished the single player part of the game and i didn´t get the Wide Body Kit! Got an SMS that said i completed the game and have unlocked eveything! It even states in the status screen "parts unlocked 100%".

Anybody? How do I unlock it and how do i complete the remaining 30 % of the game?
relja55
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by relja55 »

i did get only 50 % dunno maybe tomorw if i finsh game ill know
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Simple! Do Outruns! Just remember, Outruns will give you Uniques... Image
Speedy_Alex
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Speedy_Alex »

i did outruns, i bought the widebody kit for the mustang, but when i try to buy it for a skyline it was locked again.
??????????????????????????????
aqua111
Ricer
Ricer

Post by aqua111 »

you got to have all the shops. 8)
Petrov
Stock
Stock

Post by Petrov »

Speedy_Alex wrote:i did outruns, i bought the widebody kit for the mustang, but when i try to buy it for a skyline it was locked again.
??????????????????????????????
You can only install it once, on the car that u're using at the moment you entered the shop...
relja55
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by relja55 »

damn only once grrrrr.....
damn EA
2Pacaveli
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 2Pacaveli »

so there's a limited amount of outruns u can do?
cause i renout of outruns... and i got 3 uniques
but the problem is i cant do outruns at all (not even in quick race!!), i thought maybe the game got firetruck up somehow so i created a new player and it DOES have outruns.. so whats the prob? plz tell me
+ where do i chk my progress in the game???
relja55
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by relja55 »

you can check your game progress by pressing T key
if is default
dsephfx23
Ricer
Ricer

Similar Issue

Post by dsephfx23 »

Hey, I'm having a similar issue but with the first outrun prize you get. I got the msg about unique performance parts and going to the star on the map...only issue I have is no star appeared on the map. I feel like I got screwed. I've tried switching between all my vehicles and whatnot but to no good results. Pls help if you have a similiar issue or something. My current driving car is an RX-7 and a Escalade(have to do those SUV races still...lol). TY! Peace!
dj_m
Ricer
Ricer

Post by dj_m »

you can check in your garage there is a menu that lists all the races for each stage and there some that's written NOT COMPLETED
oOIGAZIOo
Ricer
Ricer

Post by oOIGAZIOo »

Well i won like 30+ outruns and just got one unique upgrade. Anyone know how many do i have to won to get the widebody and the rest of uniques? Thank you! :D
Dtox
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Dtox »

That is pure gayness, i've unlocked all the stores and got the unique for my current car (240sx, would have rather put it on a different car now). So now I can't even get a widebody anymore as i've used the unique upgrade in single player?

WTF, if that is the case, why put a bloody option for wide bodykits in single player customisation anyway? If you can only get it once, and that is in single player career mode, then why even have it in customisation?

I hope that isn't the case, if it is, EA - you suck teh balls. :evil:
lancer_freak300
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by lancer_freak300 »

oOIGAZIOo wrote:Well i won like 30+ outruns and just got one unique upgrade. Anyone know how many do i have to won to get the widebody and the rest of uniques? Thank you! :D
lolz
after 8 races I got a unique performance upgrade, 3 outruns after that I got a widebody :lol: :lol: :lol:
Drone
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Drone »

Lol, after my 2nd outrun i got unique rims, and after that (i think 15 outruns) i got my first unique performance upgrade, and now im still trying to get a unique wide body kit :?
the_butcher
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by the_butcher »

another question, what's the point of having UNIQUE wide body kits when you can't even get STANDARD wide body kits?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Because there's no such thing as a standard widebody kit. Widebody Kit is a unique part in both U1 & U2. It's very tough to get it becuase that thing helps you to increase your visual reputation, rapidly. So you need to play long enough to get it.

Understand? Image
dsephfx23
Ricer
Ricer

Post by dsephfx23 »

The main issue with getting any uniques is the stage you are on. It sucks and is entirely stupid that you can't use the wide body kit out of career mode (to my knowledge) and also is stupid that uniques must be unlocked via outruns in a certain stage. I could complete the whole storyline without doing them... so whatever EA guy thought up that as the way to unlock uniques is dumb. In fact, the issue of uniques wouldn't be an issue if EA had left it the way it was or made outruns madatory before moving on to the next stage. IDIOTS!! Anyways, check http://www.nfs-planet.de if you really need a list of the unique unlocks and don't wnat to bother looking through the forums.
Dr-CiviC
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Dr-CiviC »

the more towns the more uniques i think 8)
Lucky
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lucky »

To get a wide body kit you need to Unlock stage 4 and do at least 11 outruns
FlameDragon
Stock
Stock

Post by FlameDragon »

If you want to get the unique wide body kits do outrun races,
if you want the normal wide body kits you have to race the hidden races and win them. :D
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

FlameDragon wrote:If you want to get the unique wide body kits do outrun races,
if you want the normal wide body kits you have to race the hidden races and win them. :D
Really? There are "normal" wides then? Anyone confirmed this? That would be even more stupid way of unlocking them (driving around the city looking for races).
dsephfx23
Ricer
Ricer

Post by dsephfx23 »

In my experience, once I finished the story I got the widebody kits unlocked in the customize screen. I think this whole unique thing is actually mostly overrated because my game unlocked almost all of the uniques minus 1 spoiler and a vinyl I think after finishing the game. I'm pretty sure that the claim about hidden races a "normal" wide body kits is false. I have four unlocked so if someone can prove their are more, by all means do.
2Pacaveli
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 2Pacaveli »

thats weird... if u look in the showroom there r alot of ppl with WBK on almost all of their cars:
this guy got them on 3 cars http://www.nfsunlimited.net/underground ... rage/jnry3
this one on 2 cars
http://www.nfsunlimited.net/underground ... e/volcanoe
this on on 2 cars
http://www.nfsunlimited.net/underground ... ge/y4vIsaR
maybe the 'NORMAL' wbk thing is true
Morniemacar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Morniemacar »

only a question, in a downloadable profile i found 4 wide body kits,:mantis, vapor, apocalipse and nemesis or something similar, now i have finish the game but i cant unlock all and the another split hoods too!!1 the outrunraces are a very inprecisemetod to get thoose parts, and the hide races... i will no coment that ¬_¬ ! another guy with better answer for the question of this guy abnd tha others????

Return to “Help & Support”