New Concept for Upcomming NFS

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
El Barto Simpson
Stock
Stock

New Concept for Upcomming NFS

Post by El Barto Simpson »

EA tells us, the new Need for Speed with a new concept will present at may 2005.

read more at http://www.nfssd.com
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

>>EA tells us, the new Need for Speed with a new concept will present itself: in the first part of NFSU still many ideas of the development team had not been integrated, by which a direct successor with Tuning concept made sense. Underground 2 became, an extensive play very much succeeded. The new NFS will contain many new elements, which will strongly differentiate themselves from NFSU2. But unfortunately we must wait still to May 2005 where EA officially the new concept present. >>

- EA.com

Source: http://www.nfssd.com

:D

Anyway...

Does that mean that nfs9 will be nfsu3???????
I think yes :cry:
El Barto Simpson
Stock
Stock

i don´t think that the upcomming NFS will be NFSU3.. .i think it will be Most Wanted (or something like this :) )
Wolrajh
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Wolrajh »

I saw a screeny of the next game... I absolutely don't know if it's real or fake, and I can't find it on the internet either! source was a friend of mine who is higly tuned to game news and so, so I can say it's probably not a fake. Anyway, it was an outstanding yellow porshe on some autumn road or something like that. It's not clear in my head, I saw it 2 weeks ago, but I remember it was already impressive. If anyone find or know it and can post it or say what it was... The porshe was in th'e foreground, seen from below.

Let's hope that NFSwill go back to the concept of Porshe Unleashed/2000 and have a real carrier mode with a more advanced tuning system than Underground, with mooooore realism than UG. Well, a great evolution of PU :roll:
El Barto Simpson
Stock
Stock

http://www.nfssd.com/kommentaree.php?id=1156 this is the screenshot or?

nobodye knows whether it is really from NFS9
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

NEED FOR SPEED 9??

OH YES YES YES!

HOT PURSUIT 3! (HOPEFULLY)
:D

HAPPINESS

Anyway that isnt a screenshot, that is a concept art pic which looks 4times better than the game will do.

(Same happened wih nfsu2 :roll: )
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

that is a concept art for the EA games to come in the next few YEARS!! if you all had read the artical about EA's plans for the next few years you would have known

it isn't at all a confermation what it will look like or even what i will be for kind of NFS game!

as always you are all TO over EXITED... and when they release it you will all think it S*CKS simply because your expectations about it where FAR higher then they could realize

so just wait till you find something realistic (news report from EA for instance!) then you know what type of game it will be.

could be everyting... a new Hot pursuit type of game, a mixed game (muscle, Import exotic) who knows...don't expect a full underground game.
(as they said 1 thing! it STRONGLY differs from U2!)
mzevo8
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by mzevo8 »

The Next NFSU is going to be Need For Speed Underground:Rivals and its going to be released only in handhelds(PSP & DS) :wink:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

That one is old news zevo8. We're been following that news a coupla moths ago. ;)
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

TheStig wrote:as always you are all TO over EXITED... and when they release it you will all think it S*CKS simply because your expectations about it where FAR higher then they could realize
Luckily, my expectations for NFS have been incredibly low since after NFS5.... 8)
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 909 »

geez, if that screener is put into action in the next nfs game (whatever name they give it) im seriously thinkin of revamping my FX5900 graphics card :-(
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Heh, let me make a bet:
Official press release about the new nfs game will be published in the last week of april and the game will be released in the middle of november (both 2005 of course).

They're manufacturing nfs games like making toys in a factory.
Ah yes, it's because of the status it has (one game a year) at EA.
Mach3X
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Mach3X »

I Really think that NFSU2 is lacking online play, they should have had PC,PS2, XBox Users play on the same servers for more challenges and more servers being created.
It's pretty stupid how the filter works too, cause there's so little servers being created there's no way of showing all of them at one time, which can get pretty frustrating hopefully this is fixed in the next version.

Purchased Fri.Dec.9,2004
Last edited by Mach3X on 30 Dec 2004, 02:32, edited 1 time in total.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Here, here (as they say in Parliament), The Stig has hit the nail on the head.

The game's graphics quality will decrease from the wonderful artwork (as above) down to a pretty good level when the demo comes out, and when the final game is released, the graphics will be about a 5th of the demo, when set at the same settings within the game. We saw this with NFSU2!
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

TheStig wrote:could be everyting... a new Hot pursuit type of game, a mixed game (muscle, Import exotic) who knows...don't expect a full underground game.
(as they said 1 thing! it STRONGLY differs from U2!)
Yeah but Im seing the same kind of words they said before releasing nfsu2. Remember:

1) At first, they talked about nfsu1.
2) Then, they said the new game would be strongly different. (that was a comparison nfsu/nfsu2)

Now it is the same:

1) At first, they talk about nfsu1 and nfsu2.
2) Then, they say the new game will be strongly different. (This is a comparison nfsu1/nfsu2/nfsu3 !!!) :roll:

I mean: they dont talk about nfs in general, but only Underground games!!
I have modified my signature hope someone notice it LOL

Anyway, we will get the answer in May :D
y2kgamer
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by y2kgamer »

If they do make Hot Pursuit 3...

I hope they incorporate the tuning features of Underground and Underground 2!
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

y2kgamer wrote:If they do make Hot Pursuit 3...

....but with real parts, like Hamann, Novitec, Ac Schnitzer, Carlsson, Sportec, Techart, Startech, Brabus, Kleemann, Strosek, ABT, AMG, Hennessey, VeilSide, Alpina, Breyton, Hartge, Lingenfelter, TNT Vipers, Saleen, Mugen, TRD, Opera, Blitz, NISMO, Gemballa, Rinspeed, Roock, RUF, just to name a few. :)
Wolrajh
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Wolrajh »

... Well just a little remake of PU with a few new things would be already enough for me :p the ultimate game doesn't exist, and I doubt it will ever, and I stroooongly doubt it'll be made by EA...

It was that screenshot I saw, but I think I saw it with a better quality wich make it looks more like a very good real time pic than an average quality FMV as it does here :p Maybe I remember badly. oh well...
ernasty
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ernasty »

my friend showed me that picture and swore it was a screenshot for xbox 2
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

but it is NOT is is a concept art... for games to come in the next FEW years!

that pic belonged in a article with EA about the games to come in the comming years...!
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Ovbiously there will never be a perfect game. If there would, then what will the creators improve? It's all about money and since EA will be dominating big time, their thurst for money grows and grows until maybe, a small compnay steps up and makes, what we believe is the perfect game....with exotics and tuner...totally modable with real parts, endless customization, free roam in any city we want, with excellent damage model, out of this world graphics and heart-pounding police chases....psh yeah right....keep dreaming people. EA does these things on purpose...to keep us buying their products. They keep on saying they will revolutionize the world with exciting features....that in the end are lame and that already should have been in the game.
I'm not getting excited about this new concept.....as this new concept may be that they decide to make the game with supercars and the reason they believe it may be brilliant is because a lot of fans have come since the Underground series that have no idea about the smash-hit supercar racing franchise that used to be awesome...until flushed down the drain. Just my thoughts. :)
Corolla GTS
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Corolla GTS »

I like what y2kgamer and 2furio are getting at. Bodykits, maybe. Engine and performancxe upgrades, oh yeah!
H18OAB
Ricer
Ricer

Post by H18OAB »

2furio wrote:
y2kgamer wrote:If they do make Hot Pursuit 3...

....but with real parts, like Hamann, Novitec, Ac Schnitzer, Carlsson, Sportec, Techart, Startech, Brabus, Kleemann, Strosek, ABT, AMG, Hennessey, VeilSide, Alpina, Breyton, Hartge, Lingenfelter, TNT Vipers, Saleen, Mugen, TRD, Opera, Blitz, NISMO, Gemballa, Rinspeed, Roock, RUF, just to name a few. :)
Would be good to see all that stuff only one slight problem..

Copyright laws and stuff..

Polyphony and Sony have tried this with Gran Turismo 4 but they have infringed so many laws regarding this they have now Postponed the game Indeffinately
Corolla GTS
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Corolla GTS »

Bleh, Gran Turismo 4 will never come out.
The Flying Dragon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by The Flying Dragon »

2furio wrote:Ovbiously there will never be a perfect game.
there is to me...GT2... =D...stil no game can compare to that racing game standards..but my next perfect game would be...GT4 =D

man NFS should take their foot OFF the tuner market..
its runing the whole image of it...EA make crap tuner games...i stil think GT2 kills NFSU 1 and 2...by like...MILESSS becase its got all the rare cars i like..all jap specific tuning companies....man..they got the BEST sound..STILL...no modern 2004 tuner racing games can compare to it...GT2 blow off valvus kills nfsu2...NEWAYS..thats just my own oppinion..hope i didnt get you guys mad..or anything...so..no offence =)

im hoping nfs new concept wil be related to exotics....but EA most likley to f*k it up again..as usual...since dey releasing another new game before 2006..(most likely) so therefore..its going to be...CRAP..as USUAL 8)

Return to “Underground 2”