NFS Most Wanted

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

If any info is known it will be posted on the site...do you see anything on damage?
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

Hey, has anyone else noticed the .03' in the bottom left hand corner of this pic. It may just be part of the graffiti but it could mean that EA may have been working on this title since 2003. Hell, since Underground 2's development there has been rumors flying around about NFSMW but it could just be baseless speculation. What do you guys think?
Attachments
new-need-for-speed-announced-20050408084003893 edit.JPG
"Go anywhere, Go anywhere fast, Go anywhere fast looking like a damn pimp."
baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

what do u guy's say about the E60 bmw 535D? i mean 3L twin turbo 272hp 560nm bmw diesel power.... it could be quite cool... or the 545 4.4L v8 333 valvetronic horsepower... 8)
proxnet
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by proxnet »

gearhead450 wrote:Hey, has anyone else noticed the .03' in the bottom left hand corner of this pic. It may just be part of the graffiti but it could mean that EA may have been working on this title since 2003. Hell, since Underground 2's development there has been rumors flying around about NFSMW but it could just be baseless speculation. What do you guys think?
yes i know...actually nfs -mw was supposed to be released before nfsu-2 but then ea decided to halt the nfs mw and take out the nfs u-2 series since they wanted to improve nfs mw.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

proxnet wrote:
gearhead450 wrote:Hey, has anyone else noticed the .03' in the bottom left hand corner of this pic. It may just be part of the graffiti but it could mean that EA may have been working on this title since 2003. Hell, since Underground 2's development there has been rumors flying around about NFSMW but it could just be baseless speculation. What do you guys think?
yes i know...actually nfs -mw was supposed to be released before nfsu-2 but then ea decided to halt the nfs mw and take out the nfs u-2 series since they wanted to improve nfs mw.
That has been known for .... well 2 years. In fact, everyone thought that after UG1, that MW would be released but I'm glad they post-poned it. You can check the news archives and you will notice that before UG2 was announced, rumours were flowing around about MW, in fact it was more than rumours, it was 100% known that MW was in the works but there was no official, offical announcement.
gearhead450
Drift King
Drift King

Post by gearhead450 »

Damn, I didn't know that :o So it makes perfect sense that this concept pic was created back in 2003. Very surprising indeed.
"Go anywhere, Go anywhere fast, Go anywhere fast looking like a damn pimp."
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

would anyoe else like to try drifting in a Ferrari?
Maverick2K4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Maverick2K4 »

Heh, I actually have... in a Ferrari simulator. It's that game, Ferarri F355 Challenge. Great simulator, if you ask me. It has a working clutch, but no E-brake. I've actually gotten my car to slide by accident a couple times. Next time I do play, I will try to drift. It's a lot of fun with the clutch.
proxnet
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by proxnet »

Maverick2K4 wrote:Heh, I actually have... in a Ferrari simulator. It's that game, Ferarri F355 Challenge. Great simulator, if you ask me. It has a working clutch, but no E-brake. I've actually gotten my car to slide by accident a couple times. Next time I do play, I will try to drift. It's a lot of fun with the clutch.
lol
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Maverick2K4 wrote:Heh, I actually have... in a Ferrari simulator. It's that game, Ferarri F355 Challenge. Great simulator, if you ask me. It has a working clutch, but no E-brake. I've actually gotten my car to slide by accident a couple times. Next time I do play, I will try to drift. It's a lot of fun with the clutch.
Tried that once actually... Unfortunately, I had never driven a real life car before, so I couldn't race properly... :cry:
nfsu2master
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nfsu2master »

listen to this idoit from IGN who knows he might be right
In the last report Ea said that they have over 100 cars/bikes, you can customize the interior, and it is cockpit view, they said its gonna be better than mc: de, it has BMW`s hondas mazdas, ford, and some of the cars Mc: DE has! go to eagames.com and see!!!
VladikRudy0017
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by VladikRudy0017 »

lol, k dis is off topic, but ya, they showed screenshots for madden 06, for the current systems, and next gen, u should check it out at easports.com, and this saturday, at 12eastern time , the nfl draft will start, ea promises to have a commercial with footage of the next gen system in work, it will run for 1 minute, and it will be the only time they play it, oh, itll play in the first hour of the draft on espn. just imagine how Most Wanted will look on ps2 or xbox, then imagine it 10 times better on ps3, its really crazy!
proxnet
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by proxnet »

VladikRudy0017 wrote:lol, k dis is off topic, but ya, they showed screenshots for madden 06, for the current systems, and next gen, u should check it out at easports.com, and this saturday, at 12eastern time , the nfl draft will start, ea promises to have a commercial with footage of the next gen system in work, it will run for 1 minute, and it will be the only time they play it, oh, itll play in the first hour of the draft on espn. just imagine how Most Wanted will look on ps2 or xbox, then imagine it 10 times better on ps3, its really crazy!
i'm waiting to see the nfs mw ss...hope it dosen't dissapoint.... :roll:
macdaddy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by macdaddy »

they better have the sam mustang they had in HPS2. 2001 SVT was teh r0x0rZ
^StephaNOS^
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ^StephaNOS^ »

It was a nice mustang but i prefer the new one.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Hmm, the number plate on the M3 says: "The City of Rockport". Could it be just 1 city again with Free Roaming, but now with just an added feature of police? :(
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Yep pretty much. That's why my expectations for MW are not high at all. Could be some other Underground 2 makeover with crappy police just shoved in and voila...NEW GAME.
Just Me
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Just Me »

Hahahahhaha, That is the EA style of thinking. Right now all I wanna say is: "Great idea, but I'll wait for the result to form a opinion"
Kid Cro
Banned

opinion

Post by Kid Cro »

I think that EA is try to make game to fit evrybody but that is hard and then goes trouble! Like in ug2 long tracks horible!!!!!! URL races are sucks becouse they are tooooo loooong and there is 3 or 4 races! you cant save after second race , you have to race all 3 or 4 races! And one question 100 cars! I dont think so becouse if would be so many cars game would have so many files that will be on 5 or 6 cd-s ! And how many time will pass until we try all the cars!
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

That's not new. URL races are the equivalent of Tournament mode from older versions but in older versions, Tournament was fun because tracks were diversified and much more fun to race on.
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

I find URL to be quite challenging at higher difficulity levels. Then you don't mind how many laps does a specific race have, yet you try to be the first one. URL with 1 lap would suck imo.
I hope that MW will have more cameras, including the cockpit camera ( I don't care for interior tuning, just want to see the steering wheel, and that could be a problem with lots of cars, but they could go like Toca Race Driver: All same cockpits, just a little emblem which tells you what car are you driving.
Then I would love to be able to change muffler tones. Ex. in u2: to put skyline stock sound on the lexus, or something, I mean, compatible sounds with all cars.
Then it would be great when we could make our own vinyls from the beginning, without any cracks and stuff, just to have a "NFS:MW Vinyl Editor". Damn that sounds cool 8)
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

No Vinyls or decals!! I don't want to see idiots place those and ruin a Ferrari or a Lamborghini. Makes me puke!
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

That would be your opinion. If you don't want to put vinyls or decals, don't put them. :roll:
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Dragster wrote:That would be your opinion. If you don't want to put vinyls or decals, don't put them. :roll:
What the... are you going to add vinyls to Ferraris?? :shock:
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

2furio wrote:No Vinyls or decals!!
:evil:

Return to “Most Wanted”