The BF's and GF's topic

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

Guys, when you get a bit older, there is one thing you will learn about women:

You can't live with them and you can't live with them. They are a law unto themselves. :roll:

Any man who says he understands women is either a liar or misguided. Or maybe this is just my experience :D

On a separate subject, can you tell me why this works? A friend of mine (and he's ginger and not good-looking FFS) will put out his arm, stop a girl walking past at random and say, "Come here, you'll do!". 9 times out of 10 he gets a result. If I was to try it, I know I'd just get slapped. :?
Last edited by DarrenR21373 on 13 Jul 2006, 22:37, edited 3 times in total.
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:
Cpt.Razkit wrote:
WhereIsTheNsx wrote:but i have, kinda, i was kind of a player in highschool.
if she doesnt accept you, then she isnt the right one for you?

Can you believe this? my g/f got mad at me because I left her apartment unexpectedly cuz i got news that my best friend passed away.and i wont be able to go to his funeral. now she wont talk to me... wtf? Like my life isnt hard as it is...
Ya, you know, 'cuz deciding weather to buy $150 shoes or $200 shoes is such a chore. :roll:
firetruck you Haz, I dont tell everyone whats goin on in my life, jesus. Losing 2 of my best friends in a span of 2 years isnt the easiest thing to cope with so firetruck off.
wowirace
Professional
Professional

Post by wowirace »

prince...wth that was definitely offtopic. o well.

and darren....i think u mean girls...u cant live with them but you cant live without them. and of course men dont understand women...cuz women are so dam hard to understand. but if u say men try their best to try to appreciate and satisfy a woman...then you're right.

oh haha...bam bam...just do whatever you think is right. talk to all of your friends first though...cuz wenever i had problems id just go on aim, put an away message that im pissed or sumthin...and then the ims would come in from a lot of people sayin whats rong and all so then theyd all gimme advice. its upto you to decide whats good and whats bad advice. but always ALWAYS be open with your girl and tell her eveyrthing. EVERYTHING. or else ur royally screwed.

and i didnt really get wat haz said...where the hell did the question of buying shoes come from?
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

DarrenR21373 wrote:Guys, when you get a bit older, there is one thing you will learn about women:

You can't live with them and you can't live with them. They are a law unto themselves. :roll:

Any man who says he understands women is either a liar or misguided. Or maybe this is just my experience :D

On a separate subject, can you tell me why this works? A friend of mine (and he's ginger and not good-looking FFS) will put out his arm, stop a girl walking past at random and say, "Come here, you'll do!". 9 times out of 10 he gets a result. If I was to try it, I know I'd just get slapped. :?
Couldn't agree more... and to add to that... what do women want? The answer is EVERYTHING! They want a man, who's sensitive and compassionate, yet strong and protective. They want guys with a sense of humour, yet be serious about life too. They want a guy with a big shlong, but not too big that it gets uncomfortable. They want a guy who likes to go shopping for clothes hours at a time, but isn't gay. Thet want a typical hetrosexual guy, who can also cook/clean/not leave the toilet seat up. The list goes on!! Oh, and if i can give you one advice... giver you ladie lover some space at least once a month.. :wink: :lol:
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Why should men have to put the seat up? Why can't women put the seat down? :P

BTW, I'm sorry about your losses, Cpt. but you have to realise that a lot of people have it far worse off than you.
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

Welp. She didn't get that mad, she just didn't expect it from me since I act so mild mannered, but she isn't mad. But on to the next subject.....

Does anyone realise how expensive a girlfirend is??? They are like v10 gas guzzoling lamborghinis, you got give half a c-note a week to keep em going, but they get all kinds of looks.
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

DarrenR21373 wrote:You can't live with them and you can't live with them. They are a law unto themselves. :roll:
Oh, and let us not forget, everything you 'thought' was yours, now becomes her's :P
Sir Ibi wrote:They want guys with a sense of humour, yet be serious about life too. They want a guy who likes to go shopping for clothes hours at a time, but isn't gay. Thet want a typical hetrosexual guy, who can also cook/clean/not leave the toilet seat up. The list goes on!!
Technically, for the first part I should be screwed, I laugh even at serious matters ocassionally :-/

The latter, I do
sushy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by sushy »

Sense of humour? :lol: That is cliche.
But a guy who can cook/clean is useful indeed.
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

The Gravedigger wrote:
Sir Ibi wrote:They want guys with a sense of humour, yet be serious about life too. They want a guy who likes to go shopping for clothes hours at a time, but isn't gay. Thet want a typical hetrosexual guy, who can also cook/clean/not leave the toilet seat up. The list goes on!!
Technically, for the first part I should be screwed, I laugh even at serious matters ocassionally :-/

The latter, I do
i did that maybe twice.. i laughed at something serious and then she just went away without saying a word... i was like: shiznit... but it was funny...

next time we meet we just forget what happened and talk about something else.. as if nothing happened
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

"Does anyone realise how expensive a girlfirend is??? They are like v10 gas guzzoling lamborghinis, you got give half a c-note a week to keep em going, but they get all kinds of looks."

Lol that had me in stiches , the problem is that its sooo TRUE ! . Im 16 years old and had more than my fair share already . Atm I'm just staying away from girls because I cba with allthe hassel .

My gf before last , wanted me to phone her up everynight for like 3 hours talking about how much she hates her best friends . The next day shes all buddy buddy I mean WTF ! .When I broke up with her , she went round saying she dumped me because I loved my computer more than her !

Am I missing something or are girls just a head f*** ?
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

bam_bam wrote: My gf before last , wanted me to phone her up everynight for like 3 hours talking about how much she hates her best friends . The next day shes all buddy buddy I mean WTF ! .When I broke up with her , she went round saying she dumped me because I loved my computer more than her !

Am I missing something or are girls just a head f*** ?
lol thats funny... but its harsh to say they are just a head f***.... i would say that they talk alot (and i mean alot) of shiznit... most of it has nothin to do with u... they talk about stuff like "omg last week i went to the hair dresser and she told my sister ......" and they go on forever and ever... but i cant say that is bad... i actually feel kinda comfortable when they tell me all the shiznit... for some reason...
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

no your right they are, lol
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

Lol I got some skills from her though . Ive learnt to talk on the phone , not even listen and say yes , no , myabe , I agree , I disagree in all the right places now lol . Some times I would just hold the phone at arms length lol !
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

i definitely learned some... like when going to buy something, i can use her ways to ask the seller kindly to lower the price... trust me, she can lower the price to lower than half...
Calibra_14
Banned

Post by Calibra_14 »

How ??
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

here in the emirates most of the sellers place the price way higher that what it is supposed to be... if u talk with the sellers about certain stuff they will lower the price... like if u say i come here every week twice to buy things they will lower it a bit... if u say then that u only have this much money to buy the thing they will lower the price a bit... my gf taught me how to do that...
Calibra_14
Banned

Post by Calibra_14 »

Yeah,i use that trick too
I say"I only have this $" and the seller is like "Ok,i'll do it for what $ you got there" :D
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

I decided to break up with my girlfriend. Im just goin through things right now that I dont want her to bring her into my problems... Im actually happy that I broke up with her. My ex-g/f best friend told me stuff that was just shady.... ehh... I dunno... IM SINGLE!!! :lol:
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

FREEDOM!!! :shock:
enzo.ph
Drift King
Drift King

Post by enzo.ph »

RazoR_MKD wrote:sp000ky just dumped a girl at saturday night hehe,searching for new one this week,hope to find one on friday
i bet u don't even have one... :roll:

BTW is this you...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Po7SCruMX1Y& ... arch=aisha
Dizzi
Professional
Professional

Post by Dizzi »

ok...if any of you guys had a baby and a girlfriend, but things wernt too good with your girlfriend and you were thinking of leavin her, would you cheat on her?
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

no...

EDIT: Id break up wit her if had to...but id never cheat
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

ya same as fade... id break up but never cheat...
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

I have never cheated on a girl and I never will . I wouldnt be stupid enought to het her pregnant anyway :P
Calibra_14
Banned

Post by Calibra_14 »

I never cheated too
My opinion about cheating is,if u can't live with the girl as point to cheat,u leave her and you say to her you don't like her and say sorry.
I think is the better way
What you guys think ??

Return to “General Discussion”