Dream car...

Discuss your favourite cars, racing or non-racing
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Dream car...

Post by RedCarDriver »

They look nice. Actually, a lot of the designs look believable, but definitely towards the supercar end.
Tunerfreak wrote: Image
Looks a lot like a cross between a Ferrari, a Supra, a 350Z, and some made-up car made by someone (can't remember who, I can just remember being it attributed to the name "SuperMotoXL". not sure if that was the name of the tuning... whatever... or the game it was for, though.)
Reminds me of that Concept Mustang, and looks like that mixed with an F50.
Looks vaguely like a 3000GT, an S2000, and a Supra. This car is SWEET.
Not sure, but I see some influence from Underground bodykits (the front end).

Of course, they do look pretty original too at the same time. These are awesome. I tried to draw my own concept cars at some point, and they looked... TOO real, and also way too basic. Also, they didn't look too good proportion-wise. Because I suck at drawing, they looked all skewed and stuff. :?
chimpzrl
Drift King
Drift King

Post by chimpzrl »

Noble M15

I just noticed this car last night on an old episode of Top Gear. I fell in love immediately. It looks stunning, it's easy to use, and I cannot LIVE without that noise.
supremechallenger
Ricer
Ricer

Post by supremechallenger »

It would be a mitsubishi lancer evo IX and Skyline gtr r34 blend. tht would look pretty cool
Cool tees, pants, and hoodies. use this link: http://www.c28.com/?adid=st&iid=49009
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Re: Re:

Post by jacoja06 »

race_invader wrote:coz the Purvis eureka PL30 kitcar is well very rare in Western Australia prolly only 7 people have them as what dad & i know of. :)
Actually, if you type in 'PL30 kitcar' into google, your Eureka appears twice within the first page of results :lol: . It's a small world... and a very nice car IMO.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

Dream car......

I like the ZR1, maybe that with an Audi interior, and a few exterior touches by Mclaren......
oh snap

Return to “The Cars”