2010 Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Cars in Hot Pursuit

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Zotic+ wrote:http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks. ... da-rx7.htm
i hope it doesnt look like that though

it pretty cool if it had pop up lights, but i havent seen any cars in like 10 years with those.

Or maybe this new rx-7 is just the FD with an RE Amemiya kit?

Ontopic:
i dont have anything to say about the cars in hot pusuit
:cry: THIS, is exactly EVERYTHING i HATE about RX-8 in terms of looks. Every. Single. Thing.
:(

To be honest, this looks like a RX-8 V2, not a new RX-7, but then again you never know. I'd take any of existing RX-7's over that any day. Or even RX-8.
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

http://www.caradvice.com.au/41213/2012- ... irst-pics/

Here's a few more up to date images...

Not my favourite shape, but then how do you better the best curve shape ever? Maybe have an angular one based on it similar to the Elise to Elise mk2 version...
IMO the new Elise Mk3 is the perfect combo of those two ;)
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Zotic+ wrote: it pretty cool if it had pop up lights, but i havent seen any cars in like 10 years with those.
Will never happen, pop up lights will never return, due to safety regulations, in this case it has to do with passenger safety.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Kaerar wrote:http://www.caradvice.com.au/41213/2012- ... irst-pics/

Here's a few more up to date images...

Not my favourite shape, but then how do you better the best curve shape ever? Maybe have an angular one based on it similar to the Elise to Elise mk2 version...
IMO the new Elise Mk3 is the perfect combo of those two ;)
i cant even iangine drifting that.
FC yes FD yes FF? NO. it look way mmore like any rx8
Instagram @SupraHKS
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

Thing is the FF hasn't had it's spec or design set yet other than the 1.6l Renesis motor. That also can take Turboing/Supercharging nicely :)

I wish they had gone with RacerX Design's version of a sharp edge design version of the FD

They could have evolved to that nicely and kept with current Mazda design trends too (MX-5 and RX-7 seem exempt from following the range anyway). However of note is that RacerX design have removed all reference to the RX-7 body change project from their site, so maybe the design is a little too close to home for Mazda to allow...
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

that is way better than the other concepts we have seen
Instagram @SupraHKS
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

Hey guys, EA posted some screens on facebook of the On Tour show in San Francisco, showing what cars are in front, this was one of the pics.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 1906_n.jpg

So Bentley Continental Supersports should be confirmed? i know it's on the leaked carlist.
Gotch_nfsplanet
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Gotch_nfsplanet »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HKf9zutzzI
New Gameplay from San Francisco "NFS: HP On Tour".
Porsche Carrera GT in "Unlimited Driving Pleasure" Race.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 7091_n.jpg
Ford Crown Victoria Interceptor
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

In the vid u posted, the road is wet, so cool!
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

First video = ear rape :( [-X

But its nice, Carrera GT rocks as usual.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

Gotch_nfsplanet wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HKf9zutzzI
New Gameplay from San Francisco "NFS: HP On Tour".
Porsche Carrera GT in "Unlimited Driving Pleasure" Race.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 7091_n.jpg
Ford Crown Victoria Interceptor
dude nice find! i was so "exilerated" seeing that :D
Instagram @SupraHKS
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

There's a crown vic in that photo?
Gotch_nfsplanet
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Gotch_nfsplanet »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_BavVgb1-Y

Corvette Z06 & Audi R8 Spyder
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Well here's a little update to the car list. It is pretty much complete already, and so far the "leaked" car list guessed almost all cars correctly. =D>

In my opinion it is a good car list, but I feel that Criterion could have put in some more cars. For example old american muscle would be nice, instead of just the new Camaro, Dodge Challenger and Shelby GT500. Some older Lamborghinis like the Diablo and Countach would be nice too, along with Ferraris, which I think are clearly missing from a list like this one. Well maybe we will get that later as DLC.

So far is good, I really like the amount of "exclusive" cars they choose, you just don't get normal versions, you get really exclusives like the Aston Martin One-77, the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport, the Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR, the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni and others.

I can't wait to play this game. :mrgreen:
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by LancerEvoFan0504 »

There are only TWO cars missing ojn the car list at the official web site only TWO.
http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/game-info/cars
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Yes, only two are missing! :D

One should be the Shelby GT500 Super Snake, but the other I have no idea. I'm sure it is a Ford though, but which one? :?

Funny thing, the "leaked" car list of August was a true car list, only 2 cars were not guessed correctly, but all others were confirmed later by EA. =D>

I can't wait to see what those two cars are, I check that page every day, sometimes more than once per day.
Racemaniac
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racemaniac »

Hydro_PT wrote:Yes, only two are missing! :D

One should be the Shelby GT500 Super Snake, but the other I have no idea. I'm sure it is a Ford though, but which one? :?

Funny thing, the "leaked" car list of August was a true car list, only 2 cars were not guessed correctly, but all others were confirmed later by EA. =D>

I can't wait to see what those two cars are, I check that page every day, sometimes more than once per day.
One of the cars is the Shelby GT500 Super Snake as it is mentioned in the PS3 trophies so that automatically confirms it as being in the game. Can't wait to see the other one too.

Link to the Trophy list.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

Racemaniac wrote: One of the cars is the Shelby GT500 Super Snake as it is mentioned in the PS3 trophies so that automatically confirms it as being in the game. Can't wait to see the other one too.

Link to the Trophy list.
That's nice, I really like the GT500 Super Snake. :mrgreen:

I checked the "leaked" car list again and according to it, the other unknown car is the Ford Police Interceptor Concept, which should appear somewhere in 2012.
When the Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor is slated to end production in late 2011, a variant of the sixth-generation Taurus will be offered to police forces. Ford is referring to the new police car simply as the "Police Interceptor".
Racemaniac
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racemaniac »

Hydro_PT wrote:That's nice, I really like the GT500 Super Snake. :mrgreen:

I checked the "leaked" car list again and according to it, the other unknown car is the Ford Police Interceptor Concept, which should appear somewhere in 2012.
When the Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor is slated to end production in late 2011, a variant of the sixth-generation Taurus will be offered to police forces. Ford is referring to the new police car simply as the "Police Interceptor".
So that completes the list of the 3 cop cars which are meant to be nothing else but 3 cop cars. The other 2 being the Carbon Motors E7 and the Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Not a fan of Crown Vic but in Hot Pursuit, atleast on screenshots, it looks nice. I just have to try it. And bust some Evos with it :twisted:
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

ElvenAvenger wrote:Not a fan of Crown Vic but in Hot Pursuit, atleast on screenshots, it looks nice. I just have to try it. And bust some Evos with it :twisted:
+1
Instagram @SupraHKS
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

New car added: Ford Taurus SHO (cop only) - http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/game ... taurus-sho

Since there are still two cars to reveal, this new Ford makes for a list of 67 vehicles in Hot Pursuit. :D
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

Okay, but why are there two unrevealed cars left? According to the old leaked list, there should be only one left, the Shelby GT500 SuperSnake. What is the other vehicle?
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
LancerEvoFan0504
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by LancerEvoFan0504 »

TheNoobofFerraris wrote:Okay, but why are there two unrevealed cars left? According to the old leaked list, there should be only one left, the Shelby GT500 SuperSnake. What is the other vehicle?
Its the Ford Taurus SHO (or known as the Ford Police Interceptor Concept).
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

TheNoobofFerraris wrote:Okay, but why are there two unrevealed cars left? According to the old leaked list, there should be only one left, the Shelby GT500 SuperSnake. What is the other vehicle?
According to the leaked list, the other car would be the Ford Police Interceptor Concept, but this one and the Ford Taurus SHO are in fact the same car. So, the other one maybe is either a surprise or a simple error in the site (there are a few).

Return to “Hot Pursuit”