smoking is a very bad habit!!!

The lightly moderated completely off topic board with where the usual posting restrictions do not apply. Forum games welcome. There's a catch though: your post count will not increase.

do you smoke?

yes
21%
no
76%
have quit
3%

Total votes: 121

Dizzi
Professional
Professional

Post by Dizzi »

ill need it. especially seein as all ma friends smoke!!! its a mission almost impossible!!!
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

Don't touch that ciggy! I'm behind you so long as you quit. But if you just smoke because your friends smoke that's just plain dumb.
Last edited by Jopuma on 03 Dec 2005, 01:16, edited 1 time in total.
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

Jopuma, em...

That's the most common reason why people start smoking :roll:
Dizzi
Professional
Professional

Post by Dizzi »

and is the reason why i started smoking. i said no for about 2 months, then the pressure got to me. iv stopped hanging around with that group of friends since, but the people im with now all smoke. i like the fact that they have supported me 100% tho. most people find it helps stop them from getting stressy, so if u think it might calm u down, i dont find it does. it just stops me from crying when i really think im about to.
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

I just let myself cry when the very rare occasion comes when I might break a toe or an arm. Or when I need a good cry from several years of bottled up emotions.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

the biggest rumor i have ever heard :) smoking aint makes you calm lol, its just re-attracts your mind to the process itself and you might think less about something that makes you nervious.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Dizzi wrote:and is the reason why i started smoking. i said no for about 2 months, then the pressure got to me. iv stopped hanging around with that group of friends since, but the people im with now all smoke. i like the fact that they have supported me 100% tho. most people find it helps stop them from getting stressy, so if u think it might calm u down, i dont find it does. it just stops me from crying when i really think im about to.
Just curious, how old are you? And how long have you been smoking?
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

Dizzi is 16yrs old, and she started back when she was 14

I think :\
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

Dang. I'm 14 and I've never smoked a cig. Good thing to. I hate cigarettes and tobaco companies with a passion. Any time I see a butt of a cigarette I stomp it to death.
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

Abrams wrote:the biggest rumor i have ever heard :) smoking aint makes you calm lol, its just re-attracts your mind to the process itself and you might think less about something that makes you nervious.
Thats so true... Nicotine is not an inhibitor...
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

Reasons I dislike smokers.

1. They're committing slow suicide
2. Their side stream smoke intrudes my personal space and makes me smoke as well.
3. Their smoke penetrates my eyes and makes me cry when I don't want to cry.
4. The smell of their smoke is disgusting.
5. I see them everywhere and they think they look cool. (Does a person look cool if they cut out their own heart? I don't think they would.)
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Jopuma wrote:Reasons I dislike smokers.

1. They're committing slow suicide
2. Their side stream smoke intrudes my personal space and makes me smoke as well.
3. Their smoke penetrates my eyes and makes me cry when I don't want to cry.
4. The smell of their smoke is disgusting.
5. I see them everywhere and they think they look cool. (Does a person look cool if they cut out their own heart? I don't think they would.)
1. I'm still gonna die someday? I could just as well die in a car accident tomorrow.
2 & 3. I try not to smoke near people who don't smoke. And i usually succeed in it.
4. To you it probably is. I didn't like the smell either when i didn't smoke but now i'm used to it.
5. I don't think i look cool if i smoke.
lol wut
jhwee
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jhwee »

Negatory on smoking. Some of my friends do, and I've been offered only once in my 19 years. My dad used to but he quit cuz of me. Also girls who smoke turn me off :[
spartan.dk
Professional
Professional

Post by spartan.dk »

Never smoked, never will. I won't suck up and be smoking a fag.

Hehe... fag = cigarette
Kid Cro wrote:Now go Suck on your mom's boobie and stfuktnxbye!!!
envee
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by envee »

Yes , I do, smoke cigarets , cigars, blunts, joints, spliffs , its all good .You name I smoke , exept crack and all that other noncence . "I love you Mary J"
P.S.!!!!DONT DO DRUGS!!!!
P.S.#2 weed is not a drug..
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Hehe i don't mind people smoking marijuana but everything else that is concidered a drug... Don't do it.
lol wut
Dizzi
Professional
Professional

Post by Dizzi »

The Gravedigger wrote:Dizzi is 16yrs old, and she started back when she was 14

I think :\
yep, thats rite. weed isnt a drug? thats the first iv herd of it?
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

weed isnt a drug....whatever.......
Ceska666
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceska666 »

Do i smoke? YES. So, now i'am bad man? right? and i'm playing volleyball 13 years already and i feel great, besides...my friends heart is very weak and he is non smoker so it's 50/50 and i love Philip Morris :lol:

Btw. i'am 20 years old, so don't think i'am stupid child with cigaras in my mounth, BUT 13y. old childrens smoking cigaretes, it's :?
User deactivated: User Deactivated by request
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

Dizzi wrote:weed isnt a drug? thats the first iv herd of it?
Weed is a drug dizzi. Sometimes marijuana is used for medicinal purposes, but it is still known as a drug.
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Dizzi, im 14, never smoked a cigarette in my life. It's commiting suicide. I hate when people smoke though.

Personally, I don't dislike the smokers but the decisions they made for themselves, but I hate the smokers who think it's cool and smoke for that reason, only to end up dying early. It's plain idiocy to me.

Where are you from, Dizzi?
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

So many smokers... :( Sad...
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

You can do it!!!

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

Dizzi, im 14, never smoked anything or drank anything in my life, never will. It's commiting suicide. I hate when people smoke though, it can lead to so many problems.
Personally, I don't dislike the smokers but the decisions they made for themselves, but I hate the smokers who think it's cool and smoke for that reason, only to end up dying early. It's plain idiocy to me. But, I know Dizzi can do this. By the way, where excactly are you from, Dizzi? In my area of New Jersey, the problems aren't smoking, the problems are depression and drinking, which I don't partake in. I don't want to slowly and painfully die. You can do it and hurt yourself, but I won't.

Anyway, good luck! You have my support, Dizzi!
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Dizzi is an Aussie if I'm not wrong...
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

*BLEEEHHH* *wipes mouth* Can someone move this topic to the last page of off-topic? I'm getting green (sick) of seeing the word "smoke" that I'll have to barf up a lung...

Return to “Can of Spam”