Just want to talk? Come here.

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

my 18th is on a saturday so i cant get my license until the monday because im pretty sure that they dont open weekends, well i know they arent on saturday. but its crap becasue most of my friends are 18 before me so we were planning to go cruising and everything on my b'day next year but we cant now. i wasnt happy when i found out...
Dizzi
Professional
Professional

Post by Dizzi »

omg ur 18? i thort u were about the same age as me :? that just shows how much i no! lmao! :lol:

anyway, happy 18th for saturday :p
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Any chance you can use real words Dizzi? You're not on Juiced Unlimited forums or texting someone now.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

prince1142003 wrote:2 hours a day wasted to get a license, are you kidding me??
Ahh yeah, you would get a licence for a 10min per day and drive only 5 days!! :roll:
Dude that is a licence, it's not a 10$ so anyone can give it to you and say do what you wana! They must learn you good coz about that depends will you kill yourself in the car or not!!! That's not only a pice of paper like you mean! :wink:
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

Fadeproof wrote:my 18th is on a saturday so i cant get my license until the monday because im pretty sure that they dont open weekends, well i know they arent on saturday. but its crap becasue most of my friends are 18 before me so we were planning to go cruising and everything on my b'day next year but we cant now. i wasnt happy when i found out...
wow man ur birthday is pretty close to mine... nice man hope u get alot of presents :P and alot of ca$$$$h
Dizzi
Professional
Professional

Post by Dizzi »

im driving next moth aswell. still got to send the form away to get my provisional license.

does anyone know how long it takes for one of them to come through in the uk?
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

I got my car. Got a while before I drive it though.
-hidden-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by -hidden- »

Ive still got a few years till I can drive but i my b day was on the 9th so im always 1 year closer :)
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

jeez i didn't know there were so many users on here too young to drive. i have had my license for over 2 years now. cant wait till i turn 21 that day i wont remeber :wink:
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

@dizzi and SLiM: lol no i mean for next year...i turn 18 next year and its on a saturday :lol:.... yeh i should have made it more clear. i only turned 17 a month ago.
Last edited by Fadeproof on 12 Aug 2006, 08:17, edited 2 times in total.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

Fadeproof wrote:@dizzi and SLiM: lol no i mean for next year...i turn 18 next year. yeh i should have made it more clear. i only turned 17 a month ago.
Whatsup people, just wanted to pop in and say I got a nice Electric Guitar today and it sounds great.

*Practice, practice, and.. more practice*

Anyone else play here? :) Bit new with it.
t3ice
Professional
Professional

Post by t3ice »

Damn!! All u guys are so close to gettin ur license....I gotta wait 3 yrs....OO the horror
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Hahahah yeah I remember those days! :lol:
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
azzkika
Drift King
Drift King

Post by azzkika »

Hey nice to see you again, TheNoobofFerraris. So are you just getting the hang of the guitar or can you play some songs too ???:D I always wanted to play drums but never got around to even laying finger on the sticks.
Redhawk8810
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Redhawk8810 »

dude, that sucks, In America we get our licenses at 16, and our provisional licenses (permits) at 15. Although we should prolly wait until 18, damn, some people still don't know how to drive...

I've had my license for about 2 years now... and since I'm going to my "university" I won't be needing my car. sucks.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

azzkika wrote:Hey nice to see you again, TheNoobofFerraris. So are you just getting the hang of the guitar or can you play some songs too ???:D I always wanted to play drums but never got around to even laying finger on the sticks.

Yeah I'm getting the hang of it, it will take me some time before I can really play the songs but some people think I have "natural" talent, I sure hope so.
Last edited by TheNoobofFerraris on 13 Aug 2006, 07:54, edited 1 time in total.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Those people being your mom and dad? haha :lol:
lol wut
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

YaY Im back from California!

Im so happy to have my computer back and other things =D
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Pabl0z wrote:Those people being your mom and dad? haha :lol:
Actually no, friends, cousins, you know people like that.

:roll: Someone must have saw a riced Porsche today.
Pigbenis
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pigbenis »

Aye yes, people that always tell you're owange, no matter what.

It's like pictures you draw when you're 5 years old and you go to your mum and sais "Hey, look what I just did", and they go "Aaaah, honey... That's so lovely" but they do in fact mean "Dude, that sucks bumbum. Go firetruck yourself".

So, there's a high chance you don't have any talent at all.

Nothing personal, just saying it :)
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by SP4RCO »

Redhawk8810 wrote:dude, that sucks, In America we get our licenses at 16, and our provisional licenses (permits) at 15. Although we should prolly wait until 18, damn, some people still don't know how to drive...

I've had my license for about 2 years now... and since I'm going to my "university" I won't be needing my car. sucks.
Driving at 15 years old? L-O-L

There is a thing called matureness. It's necessary for driving (as long as you don't want to get thousands of ridiculous accidents all over your country)

LOL 15!! My little brother is 15 years old. He is just a kid ;) Even 18 is a little soon in certain cases.

There is a vehicle more suitable for kids being 15-18 years old:

Still rolling my eyes :roll:
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Yeah Sparco is roght! Even that is dangerous for 15 years old kid! And they must wear helmet until 18! At least that's how things work here!
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

kids..... i started to drive at 8 years old..jejejejeje....now i'm 20 years old and i know HOW to drive.... 8) 8) 8)
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Heh, I could probably already have my liscense, but I'm waiting 'till I'm 18 anyway.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

haha, people in America born after October 1990 can't get their license till after they're 18. Thankfully, I was born in 1989, so now I have my license! yay! Too bad for all the sophomores and freshmen at my school.

Return to “General Discussion”