Official Car List Pt. II

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

continue on disagree with GT mates, u`ll end up well :D ... about the cars, ferraris were ok in the nfs series, too bad the didn`t showed up in the latest games, but where could they fit, besides MW, they couldn`t fit to U series. I don`t like ferraris too much, besides they are good looking cars, sexy, and attract much att, they aren`t that great. But I`m thinking, if Lambos are present, why the Ferraris won`t join in? :) too bad they can't get a license or somethin` like that, it would of been fun driving some ferraris in the game.
red_dawg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by red_dawg »

you guys, this IS about car list #2...as long as Ferrari isn't in it...you're offtopic for 2 pages..I've been reading for 5 minutes all your posts about Ferrari, which, I personally don't care about...I like Porsches more...speaking of supercars, the Lamborghini is better
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

I'm just glad to see my little shmoopy-whoopy GSX 1999 is implanted as well as Skyline 1999! And I hope to see no Ferraris either and hope to see Vin Diesel's car from Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
paolocar88
Ricer
Ricer

Post by paolocar88 »

!N$4N3 wrote:hope to see Vin Diesel's car from Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
That's a Plymouth GTX
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

Ya, I know, I've just searched Wikipedia :D I saw that there will be 1970 Plymouth, but that's just not it. Again, I'm happy to see the comeback of Eclipse GSX 1999, because that's the only thing I'll drive when I unlock it (if it's locked at the beggining)!
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

paolocar88 wrote:
!N$4N3 wrote:hope to see Vin Diesel's car from Fast & Furious: Tokyo Drift
That's a Plymouth GTX
Oh, THAT's what it was! I thought it was a Charger.
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Blazing Gallardo »

awesome man i cant wait for this game. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
Mixing And Tuning
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Mixing And Tuning »

danyutz wrote:continue on disagree with GT mates, u`ll end up well :D ... about the cars, ferraris were ok in the nfs series, too bad the didn`t showed up in the latest games, but where could they fit, besides MW, they couldn`t fit to U series. I don`t like ferraris too much, besides they are good looking cars, sexy, and attract much att, they aren`t that great. But I`m thinking, if Lambos are present, why the Ferraris won`t join in? :) too bad they can't get a license or somethin` like that, it would of been fun driving some ferraris in the game.

That's What I Was Trying To Explain! If Lambo Is In, Why Not Ferrari.
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

Right, that's easy to answer, Gallardo and Murcielago are elegant, exotic. Ferrari's cars are all a little to glowish and end of story!
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayson74 »

!N$4N3 you got the cars you wanted in the game right? Why come down on others wishlist? I could care less which car is better or what car has more horse power. I could give a crap about any of the real life specifics of the cars stats. This is a GAME. People like Ferraris and they remember them being in the NFS series. A lot of people were going on about the Skyline which I honestly could care less about. But it's good that they put it in to make people happy. That's the same reason why people want Ferrari back.
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

No, you are missing the point. NFS is nothing without those cars as they are the most favourite in the last couple of years... I think it's good for EA not putting so much of exotics in game, but to give it all to tuners!
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Point is, some car company managers are aware of their car showed in illegal activites. That is why they dont give license. And noone can do anything about it. And surely saying 32454 times about it wont help for sure.

Im sure theres alot of cars that people like and want to see them ingame, but they cant put all cars in there and not all car manufactures give their permission like i said above.
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayson74 »

In fact I'm not missing the point. I was only talking about cars people want. If they don't put Ferrari in the game for whatever reason then fine. My point was why trash another persons wish list? What's so good about tuners? All I hear is a car that tries to sound like a muscle car but end up sounding like a lawnmower or a go cart. But if you like em then that's your right and no one should come down on you for that. And Abrams you are right about people wanting so many different cars to be put in game. It's just not realistic for everybodies favorite car to be put in for a ton of reasons. But it doesn't hurt to hope right? Didn't a lot of people go on and on about the Skyline? And they got it. So that's what I and a lot of others are doing now... hoping. Ferrari was in there before and you were running from the law. So how is that any different then now? Unless of course you know something that others don't.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Well, in HP2 you werent destroying those poilce cars...
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayson74 »

In fact you were able to destroy the cars by heading them off into the helicopter drums that were dropped. And whether or not you literally "destroyed them" them or ram into them or ran from them is ALL still breaking the law. The end result is the same. I'm curious, is this Ferrari issue all speculation? Or was there an official statement as to why they weren't added to MW or this game?
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

SliM_880 wrote:
TheStig wrote: And what are you talking about ... 10 gears... 6 in manual and 6 for the F1 system.
no i think there are 10 gears... im not tryin to just disagree but i saw it...
OMFG HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sorry. :P

Anybody know why EA stepped off the GSX? That's almost like a shiznit attempt to have different cars.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I don't really care which Mitsubishi Eclipse they have... as long as its the older one.
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

PSZeTa wrote:
SliM_880 wrote:
TheStig wrote: And what are you talking about ... 10 gears... 6 in manual and 6 for the F1 system.
no i think there are 10 gears... im not tryin to just disagree but i saw it...
OMFG HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
lol :p
all of u had some n00bish moments... i just had mine...
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

Porsche-AG wrote:I don't really care which Mitsubishi Eclipse they have... as long as its the older one.
Yeah, ditto :D
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

EA is trying to pacify both factions: those who like the old Eclipse and those who like the new one. I like them both actually, they're both different in their own ways.
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

I hate the new Eclipse over two facts:
- My only love is the third generation (1994-1999)
- I hate how it's very similar to Tiburon
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

It's personal taste. Just be happy that the car you want is in the game.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

In that case, they probably add the new Skyline GTR 2007, that would be cool to see, also i want to see the new miata mx5 2007 and the old one.
Freeman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Freeman »

okay i will drive only the charger and the camaro ss (1967) the rest i don't(evo,skyline,eclipse 1999,clio v6 will be on my drive a lot list :D and let's say the bmw witch i think it's a tuner car) but anyway's a very good list from a the rest of the nfs games(mw and ung 2) but no mazda miata :(
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

Yeah, it's cool how EA implanted the car people want, EA is my favourite, but Rockstar's better :D

Return to “News”