2 New Cars Confirmed

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

trying to reserve collector''s edition today! if only i knew which phone # was alderwood mall's gamestop #
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Post by peterfaj »

Those 2 cars should be like normal cars, available in career, everywhere. The MW way sucks as you can only have those special cars in quick race and u can't tune them :(
They f***ed up two great cars, what's the point of wasting money for Koenigsegg license if it's car is almost unusable... :evil:
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

It's not confirmed that it's unuseable yet... but there's a chance that it could. And if it is only useable in certain parts, i agree it would be a waste of a Koenigsegg license.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

The Koenigsegg has NOT been confirmed to be a Collector's Edition only car. At this moment in time, the Keinigsegg and Nissan 240SX are available in both versions of the game. The only word about the Collector's Edition has been that it will feature pre-tuned versions of those two cars, just like Most Wanted Black Edition featured pre-tuned versions of cars available in the normal version.
peterfaj
Drift King
Drift King

Post by peterfaj »

I hope it isn't a collectors edition only car. In MW I never used those cars called bonus cars, only once to try 'em, cuz I only played career.

Return to “News”