Just want to talk? Come here.

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Well Toronto is a pretty good place, like New York, except with a CN Tower and nicer people :D

And Jopuma, of course you can join us in Canada, especially Alberta since you can get a job extremely easily because of the oil boom :) And as long as you can stand -30 C temperatures and lots of snow shovelling 6 months of the year, you'll do just fine :lol:

And we only have like 35 million people, even the city of Tokyo (Metropolitan Area) has more people, so we got lots of space for you! :P
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Looks like I'll be commuting to Alberta if that oil thing doesnt end soon
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I didn't like Toronto as much as Vancouver. Toronto just seemed too busy, like the North East US.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

Porsche-AG wrote:Well Toronto is a pretty good place, like New York, except with a CN Tower and nicer people :D

And Jopuma, of course you can join us in Canada, especially Alberta since you can get a job extremely easily because of the oil boom :) And as long as you can stand -30 C temperatures and lots of snow shovelling 6 months of the year, you'll do just fine :lol:

And we only have like 35 million people, even the city of Tokyo (Metropolitan Area) has more people, so we got lots of space for you! :P
Oh ok, man i'd love to move back there (I think i'm gonna try and get my parents to consider it :-k )
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

guys u could post some pics about ur cities :lol:
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

We need more mods who pay attention.

Most of the admins are busy and Skyline man only pays attention to the Games and General NFS forums.
korge
SP4RCO
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by SP4RCO »

The Showroom zone is not moderated either. There is a dude who posted 5 threads about offtopic matters Image

Hey! it's only one month left to my 3rd anniversary in here! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) (wink wink) hehe j/k.
Still rolling my eyes :roll:
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

I've been here for 2 years already. :)
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

I've been here for 3 years and 2 weeks.

:|

*predicts more posts about how long people have been here*
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

PSZeTa wrote:*predicts more posts about how long people have been here*
I would have to agree with that. :|
amda1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by amda1 »

Porsche-AG wrote:I'm glad I don't live in the USA.
There is not one day that passes by in which I don't wonder why Bush was appointed.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Wanna know why? cause there are more drugged crackheads who come out of thier homes on that one day that happens to be election day.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Ok quit pickin on Bush, he's done alot and tried alot (with or WITHOUT success) an dif ur that upset then you should have voted for Kerry... then what would you be saying? You could have Bush or Kerry, I think we know the winner. BUSH

Besides, the elections are comming soon.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

i think the main reason people hate bush is because of the iraq war and that we are having some problems there. the main reason we are having problems there is because this war is like no other, i mean the military cannot see the enemy they are just dressed as normal civilians. sure they could end the war right now if they wanted to but then the land would become a wasteland and alot of innocent people would die. the iraq military has to start defending themselves and not have the us hold their hands. all this rage against bush has no point IMO ;think about it what were your feelings (if you are a US citizen) when you learned what was going on and who attacked us ? if they were like mine i would have kicked the living shiznit out of whoever did it. after 9/11 the economy of the whole world went down with the towers. and then for a president who has been in office for 8 months~ has to try and rally a whole nation's sense of security,economy, etc. back to where it was before, after a attack that was worse than pearl harbor (we all know how that ended). nowadays the economy has rebounded and more and more people are flying my point is this president has had to go through situations that no other president has gone through. what bush is doing is finishing what Clinton started.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Clinton sucked... and on that note...

The Iraq Government is just now starting to really get a foundation on which it can support itself... we are almost at our goal. But if we pull out now hundreds of thousands of innocent people will die, where as if we stay maybe about a year longer Iraq will continue on under a Democratic government for years to come.

Whether you like it or not America is supposed to help the innocent and distessed, and right now Iraq needs our help. That is what America stands for... Freedom and to help and protect the innocent! If we don't defend the world and out county over there, we will have to protect it on our own soil and accomplish nothing because a war over here is not going to help the Iraq government.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT AMERICA STANDS FOR THEN MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE!
iF YOU DON'T LIVE IN AMERICA... THAT IS YOUR LOSE!

:)
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

Carcrazy wrote:IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT AMERICA STANDS FOR THEN MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE!
iF YOU DON'T LIVE IN AMERICA... THAT IS YOUR LOSE!
^ exactly i hear so many people who live in the U.S. say how much they hate it. all i say to them is then get the firetruck out. considering from a casualties standpoint this war is going great. only 3200~. to put that in perspective on the first day of the Iwo Jima invasion the U.S. lost over 2000 casualties. we have been fighting this war for now ... 4 years about ? id say we are not doing that bad. now only if we could get the small minority of suicide bombers to stop blowing themselves up we would be heading in the right direction. unfortunately people over there take religion so seriously that they blow each other up over it. to me that is just dumb there is noway that Iraq will prosper if they don't put their religion aside and work together just like the motto "united we stand, divided we fall" that is the key right there they are separated by their religious differences which IMO is very stupid and the U.S. is caught up in basically a civil war.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Carcrazy wrote:Ok quit pickin on Bush, he's done alot and tried alot (with or WITHOUT success) an dif ur that upset then you should have voted for Kerry... then what would you be saying? You could have Bush or Kerry, I think we know the winner. BUSH

Besides, the elections are comming soon.

Can I tell you something?

You do know that US Citizens under the age of 18 or 20 can't vote right? And i'm 14. So I hope your talking to the others or just everyone in general and not just me

And plus...Bush has no purpose in Iraq but to try and push and "tame" the Iraqi people (preferably the terrorists) but that was started when everyone thought he actually had a purpose in Iraq and that was Sept 11,2001. But now I think it's just to make him self feel good about having "control" over the terrorists but imho, I think it may blow back up in his face before he leaves office.
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

darknight788 wrote:i think the main reason people hate bush is because of the iraq war and that we are having some problems there. the main reason we are having problems there is because this war is like no other, i mean the military cannot see the enemy they are just dressed as normal civilians. sure they could end the war right now if they wanted to but then the land would become a wasteland and alot of innocent people would die. the iraq military has to start defending themselves and not have the us hold their hands. all this rage against bush has no point IMO ;think about it what were your feelings (if you are a US citizen) when you learned what was going on and who attacked us ? if they were like mine i would have kicked the living shiznit out of whoever did it. after 9/11 the economy of the whole world went down with the towers. and then for a president who has been in office for 8 months~ has to try and rally a whole nation's sense of security,economy, etc. back to where it was before, after a attack that was worse than pearl harbor (we all know how that ended). nowadays the economy has rebounded and more and more people are flying my point is this president has had to go through situations that no other president has gone through. what bush is doing is finishing what Clinton started.

That's some people. Have you seen American gas prices since Bush took office?
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Atleast bush is actually doing something. I would hate a prez who just cares about his imgae (*cough*Clinton*cough*)

People fear change. Thats all.
korge
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

@ darknight788: As for your 'only 3200 American casualties', have you ever considered the thousands more from the unaccounted civilian deaths? The number of Americans that died on 9/11 is a fraction of how many Iraqi civilians were killed through this pointless war that started with "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and turned into "Let's Rebuild the Iraqi Government". Saddam was doing fine.

As for pictures, here's a few of West Edmonton Mall, "The Greatest Indoor Show On Earth":
Attachments
Europa Blvd.
Europa Blvd.
World Waterpark
World Waterpark
One of the rollercoasters in the indoor themepark
One of the rollercoasters in the indoor themepark
Chinatown
Chinatown
Lake with Santa Maria
Lake with Santa Maria
West Ed City Block
West Ed City Block
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Carcrazy wrote:iF YOU DON'T LIVE IN AMERICA... THAT IS YOUR LOSE!

:)
Wow, I can't believe you said that. I think one of the main reasons people don't like the US is because of people like you who think the US is the best. Best at what? Well, everything, apparently.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

=D> Exactly! Americans have always wanted to be the 1 and only superpower in the world, and now is no different.

By the way, according to the Mercer Quality of Living Survey, Canada and Australia are the best countries to live in, with Vancouver, Canada & Melbourne, Australia being the best cities to live in. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_ ... ble_Cities]
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

evilmegamonkey wrote:That's some people. Have you seen American gas prices since Bush took office?
Gas still costs over 3 times more here than in USA, so you have nothing to complain about :P
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Put you've got better economy. All the jobs in America are starting to go to other countries because the companies dont have to pay the employees as much

And you also gotta add that the price of everything has went up
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

Porsche-AG wrote: As for pictures, here's a few of West Edmonton Mall, "The Greatest Indoor Show On Earth":
Reminds me of Dead Rising mmmmm :twisted: :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”