Just want to talk? Come here.

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by S2000_Skyline12 »

Indoor themepark :shock: I need to go there =P~
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

It's an amusement park, there's a difference. ;)
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

Lol, if to be considered a theme park it has to have a theme, it does have one. The theme is "Galaxyland" with many attractions that have very spacey themes about them.

And many other attractions within the mall include the 3 themed streets (Europa Blvd, Bourbon Street, and Chinatown), an indoor waterpark with wavepool, 3 mini-golfs, a rooftop golf course, a large IMAX cinema and 2 smaller cinemas, over 800 stores, 2 nightclubs, an entertainment center, a luxury hotel, underwater submarine course, and a few arcades. All within 1 very large city block :D
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

You do know i'm talking about Porsche-AG's pics (the one with the rollercoaster)

and even if theres a difference between the two (which I know there are), I'm gonna call it a theme park because thats what Porsche-AG's pic says it is.
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

Carcrazy wrote:Ok quit pickin on Bush, he's done alot and tried alot (with or WITHOUT success) an dif ur that upset then you should have voted for Kerry... then what would you be saying? You could have Bush or Kerry, I think we know the winner. BUSH

Besides, the elections are comming soon.
Bush is the worst President this country has had. And most of us can't vote because we're underage. :roll:

Bush manipulated the polls so he could win.
S2000_Skyline12
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

XD I agree with you on that one and he almost got caught! (remeber when the polls "suddenly" went wrong...or am I thinking about something else)

The fact of the matter is, the first time, the voting citizens gave him a chance to see what would happen in matters of what he would do for the country.

The second time...I dunno, i can't really figure it out there...
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

It's 4am and I've almost finished my 8000 word dissertation, which I've got to submit in 8 hours. Remember kids... avoid drinking several cans of coke, about 6 mugs of coffee drowning in sugar, whilst attempting to finish a long-ass essay in less than a week. Otherwise your eyesight becomes really strange, and everything seems very large, yet small at the same, and very far away.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

:lol: That sounds like what I'm going to be like in a couple years, because I always postpone things to the last minute.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

evilmegamonkey wrote:Have you seen American gas prices since Bush took office?
ok here we go again. the president has NO CONTROL over gas prices PERIOD. this is exactly why people under 18 aren't allowed to vote. they can get steered in the wrong way very easily about which is fact and fiction. the fact is the polls were NOT manipulated thats the stinkiest load of BS ive ever heard. that election year terrorism was one of the key issues on the voters mind and frankly if you had to chose between kerry or bush i would take bush every time. heres another point how many times has the us been attacked since 9/11 ? right none ya know why its because the terrorists know what would happen if the US was attacked again
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

Bush has many friends high in the oil company
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

darknight, Bush may not have directly affected oil prices, but through the war in Iraq with the bombings and sabotoging of oil refineries in the middle east, gas prices have gone up worldwide, all as a result of Bush's dumb war.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

I wouldn't say War its just attacking :?

PS. Dads going to give me his car in his will or sumthing like that :D (dunno if its spelt will)
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Am I the only person that thinks that's a little weird? :|

"w00t, I'm getting my dad's car when he dies! :D"
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

Yeah, I was just about to say something about that. So invader, I see you are waiting for your dad to die so you can get his car. I can see the headlines now "father falls down stairs breaking his neck."
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

No no he told me when he gets around doing his will that he will give his car to me i mean im happy coz dad and i worked on it together when trying to make it look (hot) :lol: he was happy about giving it to me too

i love my dad lots and i dont want him to die its crazy for people to think i wanna kill my dad since i get his car when he dies :?
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

I was just kidding around. I don't really think you'd kill him for a car or anything else for that matter.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

weedman173 wrote:I was just kidding around. I don't really think you'd kill him for a car or anything else for that matter.
Ah okay kidding around :lol: well ya convinced me ya were being serious :)

Its all good :D
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

Probably should have added a smiley or something to make it look like I wasn't being serious.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

weedman173 wrote:Probably should have added a smiley or something to make it look like I wasn't being serious.

Yeah maybe but its all good now so it dont matter :)
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

evilmegamonkey wrote:Put you've got better economy. All the jobs in America are starting to go to other countries because the companies dont have to pay the employees as much

And you also gotta add that the price of everything has went up
Afaik, gas prices all over Europe are pretty much the same, at least in the western countries. And even tho Norway is an expensive country, not everything costs 3 times more than in US, so I'm still gonna laugh every time I see someone American complain about the gas prices :P
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Morty wrote:
evilmegamonkey wrote:Put you've got better economy. All the jobs in America are starting to go to other countries because the companies dont have to pay the employees as much

And you also gotta add that the price of everything has went up
Afaik, gas prices all over Europe are pretty much the same, at least in the western countries. And even tho Norway is an expensive country, not everything costs 3 times more than in US, so I'm still gonna laugh every time I see someone American complain about the gas prices :P
But Norway cares about the environment. USA does not...
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

ok..since we're talking about the environment and gas prices...was watching future car, there was a car that ran on air, cost nothing, and it's in france.......found this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/2281011.stm
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

Morty wrote:so I'm still gonna laugh every time I see someone American complain about the gas prices :P
what is there to complain about ? $ 1.85 is pretty damn good :?
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

Per gallon, right?

That's NOTHING, in comparison to around 1.20€ per litre which is the current gas price around here. Comes to about 4.53€ per gallon, that is 5.95$ per gallon.

references: 1 US gallon = 3.7854118 litre, 1 U.S. dollar = 0.762485703 Euro
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

^ exactly so i dont understand why Americans would be complaining right now

Return to “General Discussion”