New interview at GT

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Calibra_14
Banned

Post by Calibra_14 »

I missunderstood,sorry then
Skyline_Man,thnks for corrected me
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

did you guys see the extra zones for sculpt shown in this vid? especially at rims
now that i see this.. could be really great!
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

''You could fabricate any kit in your imagination''

Hope EA doesn't dissappoint us, because this sounds pretty cool.
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

One way or another its revolutionary in the way of racing game customisation ! Mario cart double dash you could choose your car AND a little mate to sit on the back :D
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Blazing Gallardo wrote:That would be rare to see Carbon to have more than 50 cars :roll: i mean they dont have enough time and to make body kits for the new cars, also especially the auto sculpt feature most be unique to each car, so its really rare to have 50 cars in Carbon.
actually, they've been working on Carbon for quite a while. they usually put games into production a long time before. Carbon was probably in production before Most Wanted even came out. and from what i've seen, they're using a lot of kits recycled from Most Wanted. so 50+ cars is not an impossibility, but we'll just have to wait for the official carlist.
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

On one of the videos he said all of this year and most of last year they have been working on it .
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

probably we need to think about cars that we didn't see in the underground series, for example, the legendary NSX or a Suzuki, Volvo, Skoda, who knows....
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

Volvo ? Skoda ? , NO WAY . I'd rather have an ice cream truck and pimp that out ! lol
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

i would marry LaPierre if the NSX is in the game. which is probably why it won't be, lol.
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Blazing Gallardo »

Thanks Calibra 14 and Skyline man you people rock an so does the whole NFSunlimited staff thank you very much :D , but am still looking for the perfect picture of a Gallardo :D but it is so hard to find it, any website anybody knows to find a pic of the gallardo in the size of 550x150. :wink:

- its 550x120 not 150. - Skyline_man
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Blazing Gallardo wrote:Thanks Calibra 14 and Skyline man you people rock an so does the whole NFSunlimited staff thank you very much :D , but am still looking for the perfect picture of a Gallardo :D but it is so hard to find it, any website anybody knows to find a pic of the gallardo in the size of 550x150. :wink:
offtopic.....

Well, I just consider the option that the nsx could be in the game because what the dude said, "some cars that we didn't see in other nfs games" or "surprises" as he called, and could be a chance even of the return of the S2000 or Skyline, who knows? i'm just guessing about from what the dude said in the video, but why the carlist is so secretive??? We are going to play the game in only 3 or 4 months!!! i don't see reason to hide the cars, maybe to get us excited and with a big :?: symbol in our minds, but even they can tell us at least 10 or 15 cars....they are +50 cars!!!!!
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

i think they're hiding it either
A) because they want to keep it hush hush so that it makes a big deal when it's finally released
B) they're still in the process of getting licenses or finishing the modeling.
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

My bad i went of topic :cry: ok now back to topic :) One car that i think might be in the game is the saleen
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

prince1142003 wrote:i think they're hiding it either
A) because they want to keep it hush hush so that it makes a big deal when it's finally released
B) they're still in the process of getting licenses or finishing the modeling.
agree with a) but b) i think they are just finishing to modeling, they have to finish now, 3 months now, they have to finsh testing bugs (that it's also sure) and other common things.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

testing bugs? surely you jest. remember how buggy Most Wanted is?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

If I am not mistaken the original NFS had a NSX, but I could be mistaken. I got TNFS but been so long that I played it that I really can't remember.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

TheStig wrote:If I am not mistaken the original NFS had a NSX, but I could be mistaken. I got TNFS but been so long that I played it that I really can't remember.
yeah yeah, it's an honda but i don't remember the model. Also, do you imagine the Ford indigo or something like that from NFS2 in carbon???? crazy idea....my bad...
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

You are still not back on topic, let me get this straight for you ALL, this is a topic about the interview at gametrailers.com, nothing else....that means, you can discuss anything related to the video or that you have seen inside it, but just dont bring the main discussions of the game here, we have a topic for that.
Blazing Gallardo wrote:ok now back to topic :) One car that i think might be in the game is the saleen
that post for example, has no relation at all to that topic, i guess we have a topic called "cars of need for speed carbon" in the general discussion for those kind of thoughts and guesses.

and what is that post doing here ?, that was in reply to another offtopic post that shouldnt have been posted at all.
xturbo wrote:please don't remind me that, especially with some gfx cards, such as ati and the shadow problem and other buggy things. I hope EA takes the problems from Mw since Carbon is the same engine but with a "special touch", and then fix them!!!
Just think where to post before you actually post, this is the last warning.
-|CRONZ|-
Ricer
Ricer

Post by -|CRONZ|- »

that vid was koo they showed footage of the car falling off the road
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Do you lose the race if you fall off, or do you just get reset?
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:Do you lose the race if you fall off, or do you just get reset?
It'll be like how the drags were, hence the 'totalled' in one of the shots. So yes, you would lose the race which is great.

I hope that that's incuded in other races aswell, say if you were to get rolled, you shouldn't be allowed to reset your car after something like that.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:Do you lose the race if you fall off, or do you just get reset?
ImageImageImage
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

that answers the question :D
bam_bam
Drift King
Drift King

Post by bam_bam »

It would be better if when you fell off you had to keep playing and have to fix up your car , or buy another one . It should be counted as a loss I think , then maybe people will look at it in a different way . You will think tiwce about using NOS anyway :D
Blazing Gallardo
Drift King
Drift King

I just hope when the car falls off it gets damaged or explodes. :lol: Hey by the way did they mentioned in the trailer when is the game coming out because in my mag is says is coming out Nov. 1. :?

Return to “News”