Official NFSC Soundtrack Revealed

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Strafer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Strafer »

I wonder if the Xbox-version has custom soundtrack.
HouseMD93
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HouseMD93 »

It doesn't matter to me, I don't really listen to music, I liked some from NFS U2 and NFS U, but thats it, I don't like rap...It makes my ears hurt, anyway i hope they are good otherwise I'll give my dog permission to eat it :lol: or I can always just turn EA Tracks off
Zonda_Z wrote:You can check it at EAboards , and anyways , i am just mouth watered to wait for carbon
to come , the customization is so so so so good! Just look at this Lancer , i never thought that the spoiler could be so HUGE !!!!
You went quite off topic there but hey, I am not the admin :D
User deactivated:
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Actually, Zonda_Z seems incapable of posting ON topic. Perhaps he's 'forum challenged'?
nicolasmk2
Ricer
Ricer

Post by nicolasmk2 »

I don´t care very much....I don´t play with in game music.....only in menus
_Mike_
Ricer
Ricer

Post by _Mike_ »

I am not familiar with these specific artists, but if the Electro music is going to be similar to the electro in UG2, then I'll probably hate it, as I did in UG2...imo, if a game is all about speed, like Carbon, with those high speed drifts on mountain roads, then rock music is the best way to go. I remember UG1, Jerk-Sucked In and Rob Zombie-blacktop rollin', oh yeah, that pumped up the andrenaline, even for a videogame, not this slow disco-electric-whatever bull...I mean the music isn't so bad, a lot of people like it, but not fitting for a racing game, goddammit!
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

i wanted something more like midnight club 3... that game had about 10-15 hip-hop, 7 techno, 10-15 rock, and alot of other genres... but sadly ea never had such a playlist...
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

Not many artist I like or even know, but I hope it won't suck like MW's soundtrack which had 3 good songs, and yet UG1 and UG2 had beautiful songs!
X-voltZ
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by X-voltZ »

i love mw playlist....bullet for my valentine...the prodigy...static-X....disturb...great play list in rock style's and hip hop...but in ug1 an 2 they was to much hip hop...now the diferent styles got equals number of track's...always love ea playlist
remenber hot action cop from hot poursuit 2 :D
i love they song's
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

You don't ask about tastes! I think UG1 and UG2 had the most fitting track because hip hop goes along tuning. And those are all good bands, X-voltZ, but those aren't necessarily their best songs (a.k.a. Skinnyman, one of the lamest songs from Static-X) and Prodigy is which I don't listen since they stopped making songs like Firestarter... so that would leave me having BFMV and Disturbed and Rock... and really, I don't really know any of these artists on OST Carbon!
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Looks ok.
It's the same thing with almost all of the previous NFS soundtracks.
I really like a couple of tracks but the rest aren't too bad.
From the tracks I've heard from that soundtrack the best is Vitalic - My Friend Dario.
lol wut
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

HAHA, I hate country songs, and that's the worst song on the OST. I've heard it in Fifa 2006 and I laughed, because my friend Dario was over and... well :D
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Pffffh... As abrams said. "turn off" is the best option.
korge
!N$4N3
Banned

Post by !N$4N3 »

Agreed, seems I'm gonna use Winamp!
X-voltZ
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by X-voltZ »

hip hop goes with tunning in some country's..in other is with techno...in spain is with makina...in portugal is with techno/dance...it's true that static-x have better music's...but the prodigy song in mw i like it...ea never put so many electro in a nfs game before..they only put 2 or 3 in the games...and for vitallic...i never play fifa (pes is much better :P )
so i'm not tired of it :D
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

EAcomSmoothie: Oh, one more note - we'll be making this soundtrack available on iTunes shortly too.

I'm just wondering, why are only Xbox 360 users able to import their own custom music in the game? PC users can do it just as easily...actually, it's even easier for PC users...
Zonda_Z
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Zonda_Z »

Zonda_Z wrote:For the last time...Stay on topic!!!!
stop posting stuff that has Nothing to do with the topic.

OK , Sorry already , but where do i post things ?
Last edited by Zonda_Z on 21 Sep 2006, 01:22, edited 2 times in total.
Zonda_Z
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Zonda_Z »

Sorry Everybody for me posting rubbish !
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayson74 »

I think they would prefer you not double post as well lol.
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

jayson74 wrote:I think they would prefer you not double post as well lol.
LMFAO, PWN3D!
_Mike_
Ricer
Ricer

Post by _Mike_ »

@BluePhirePB: what da heck is LMFAO?

To anybody who is familiar with the artists and songs of the Carbon soundtrack, are there any good(in your opinion) rock songs? Cause I just don't recognize any, so I can't tell.
It would have ruled if "Static-X - Set it off" would have been in...that kind of a song gets anybody started in a racing game.
canhoto
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by canhoto »

_Mike_ wrote:@BluePhirePB: what da heck is LMFAO?
LMFAO=laughing my f***ing bumbum out :roll:
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

actually its not 'out' but 'off'

:roll:
canhoto
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by canhoto »

out,off who cares...the guy was enlightened right? :P

anyway getting back on topic...i never heard any of these songs but i hope they're cool...if they're not...welll i'll just do like mw...turn them off and keep the engine sounds,that are the thing that really matter
battleram
Ricer
Ricer

Post by battleram »

Personally I don't like the playlist- too many unknown artists for me. And the electro stuff is too sleepy, maybe they should have added DNB(its just faster then the elector genre and suites the game better) and maybe thrashmetal. But it doesnt matter to me anyways cuz the only music I need r the car sounds 8)
erestel
Ricer
Ricer

Post by erestel »

well dont dislike it just because you dont know the artists...

i myself am not a big fan of rock, and i used to hate heavy metal type of music (well i still do). but when i was playing MW i found the music goes incredibly well with the game... you know the racing, car chases stuff. you cant find one of those songs on my ipod, but i definitely would leave the music on when i play. same for this playlist

Return to “News”