NFS Carbon Unlocks

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
Unlocked
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Unlocked »

This is my list so far, hope this helps or I could get some feedback on it. :)

TUNABLE, UPGRADABLE CARS (you can buy them in Career Mode, shows up in "Stock" for Quick Race)

The following will all be unlocked once you've completed Career Mode (they are gradually unlocked as you go through it, by winning races or territories, and a couple reserved for when you beat the last boss):
Mazda RX-8 Tuner 1
Chevrolet Camaro SS Muscle 1
Mazda Mazdaspeed3 Tuner 1
Chrysler 300C Hemi SRT8 Muscle 1
Alfa Romeo Brera Exotic 1
Mercedes-Benz CLK 500 Exotic 1
Mitsubishi Eclipse GT Tuner 2
Volkswagen Golf R32 Tuner 2
Vauxhall Monaro VXR Muscle 2
Lotus Elise Exotic 2
Renault Clio V6 Tuner 2
Ford Mustang GT Muscle 2
Mazda RX-7 Tuner 2
Dodge Charger SRT8 Muscle 2
Porsche Cayman S Exotic 2
Dodge Charger R/T Muscle 2
Aston Martin DB9 Exotic 2
Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Exotic 2
Nissan 350Z Tuner 3
Subaru Impreza WRX STi Tuner 3
Toyota Supra Tuner 3
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR-edition Tuner 3
Ford Shelby GT500 (67) Muscle 3
Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Tuner 3
Plymouth Hemi Cuda Muscle 3
Dodge Challenger Concept Muscle 3
Dodge Viper SRT-10 Muscle 3
Lamborghini Gallardo Exotic 3
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Muscle 3
Ford GT Exotic 3
Lamborghini Murciélago Exotic 3
Porsche Carrera GT Exotic 3
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Exotic 3

Only included in Collector's Edition, must be unlocked by getting Gold in their respective Challenge Mode events:
Nissan 240 SX Tuner 1
Jaguar XK Exotic 2

I have no idea how to unlock these, do tell if you know (other than with hacking / a trainer of course!) -- they would be rather useful as these too are upgradeable cars you could add to your garage:
Dodge Challenger 1971* Muscle 2
Infiniti G35 Tuner 3
Porsche 911 Turbo Exotic 3

*I suppose the Dodge Challanger may be automatically available for those who bought the EA Downloader version of the game.

=====================

CUSTOM/BONUS CARS -- these cannot be bought in Career Mode, added to My Cars or customized in any way, but most of them come in two versions you could choose from: one stock and one with a "riced up" look:

Finish Career Mode:
Audi Le Mans quattro Exotic 3

Available from the start for Collector's Edition owners (for Quick Races or Online only, obviously):
Koenigsegg CCX Exotic 3
Chevrolet Camaro Concept Muscle 3

I guess this one is available from the start for EA Downloader preorder users (I'm not one so I don't know):
Pagani Zonda F Exotic 3

These could be unlocked through Reward Cards, single player:
Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 Exotic 3
BMW M3 GTR Exotic 3
Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 1999 Tuner 2
Chevrolet Chevelle SS Muscle 1

These could be unlocked through Online-only Reward Cards:
Pontiac GTO Muscle 2
Porsche 911 GT3 RS Exotic 3
Toyota MR2 Tuner 2

Unlocked when you reach Online XP Level 1:
Lexus IS300 Tuner 1

Unlocked when you reach Online XP Level 8:
Plymouth Road Runner Muscle 2

Unlocked when you reach Online XP Level 50:
Lotus Europa S Exotic 2

I don't know when these are unlocked -- but I'd guess somewhere at Online XP Level 11-49 (I'm only lvl10 at the moment..):
Toyota Corolla GT-S Tuner 2
Ford Shelby GT500 (07) Muscle 3

...and that's all the cars as far as I'm aware, other than the Police and gimmick vehicles (Firetruck, etc.).
SomeKindOfMonster
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SomeKindOfMonster »

It all depends on what group you start with. If you just sit tight for a week or so, Prince and I are working on putting up a full, official list of every single unlockable in the game, for every class
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Any idea when the Carrera GT can be unlocked?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

IF you play the careermode as exotic (start with Alfa) you get it when you reach Lvl 3 (don't know the exact area. if you start as Tuner or Muscle you get it after you finished the careermode.
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

TheStig wrote:IF you play the careermode as exotic (start with Alfa) you get it when you reach Lvl 3 (don't know the exact area. if you start as Tuner or Muscle you get it after you finished the careermode.
You mean lvl 3 online EXP or lvl 3 offline?
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

lvl 3 = Tier 3
Unlocked
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Unlocked »

ahmad0410 wrote:Any idea when the Carrera GT can be unlocked?
If you started out with Exotic, you get it when you overtake the bottom area of the last territory (win two races there).
That's the car I finished Career mode with myself too. :)

By the way, if you go into the Territory Control screen and select an area, the game will show you exacty what it unlocks.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

Unlocked wrote:By the way, if you go into the Territory Control screen and select an area, the game will show you exacty what it unlocks.
that's how I found where the Skyline is, played 2 races there and voila, the Skyline was unlocked :D
Unlocked
Ricer
Ricer

Online XP Levels

Post by Unlocked »

Anybody doing a list of Online XP levels? I'm only up to level 20, would be great to know in advance what goodie I am going to get next. I'd be rather interested in forthcoming car bonuses especially.

ONLINE XP LEVELS
1 Lexus IS 300
2 ? (some misc Aftermarket part, forgot to write it down)
3 Dynamo Spoiler
4 Force Exhaust
5 Joker Spoiler
6 Center Line Retro Wheels
7 Joker CF Spoiler
8 Plymouth Road Runner
9 Phoenix Spoiler
10 Joker Autosculpt Spoiler
11 5Zigen Gravis 1 Wheels
12 -nothing whatsoever-
13 Dynamo CF Spoiler
14 -nothing whatsoever-
15 Volk GT-P Wheels
16 Dynamo Autosculpt Spoiler
17 O.Z. Superturismo Wheels
18 Joker Autosculpt CF Spoiler
19 -nothing whatsoever-
20 Dynamo Autosculpt CF Spoiler

21-49 unknown

50 Lotus Europe S
Last edited by Unlocked on 12 Nov 2006, 02:50, edited 2 times in total.
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Unlocked wrote:
ahmad0410 wrote:Any idea when the Carrera GT can be unlocked?
If you started out with Exotic, you get it when you overtake the bottom area of the last territory (win two races there).
That's the car I finished Career mode with myself too. :)

By the way, if you go into the Territory Control screen and select an area, the game will show you exacty what it unlocks.
I know that, I started out with tuner and I conquered all zone in Silverton and none unlocks carrera GT. I guess I need to start with a Brera.
Unlocked
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Unlocked »

ahmad0410 wrote:I know that, I started out with tuner and I conquered all zone in Silverton and none unlocks carrera GT. I guess I need to start with a Brera.
Then in your case the Carrera GT will be unlocked for you once you beat Darius in the Career mode's final race. Don't worry, it's not so hot this time, much less powerful than it was in Most Wanted. In online Tier 3 races, you have two choices basically: a) Audi Le Mans quattro b) Lose. Man, how I wish I could play with my Carrera GT instead.
unfknblvble
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by unfknblvble »

I just beat Darius earlier today (yay for me!) but still have several things that aren't unlocked. Judging by whats already been posted it has to be done online. *GROAN* I'd specifically like to know how to unlock several sets of the rims (5Zigen FN01R, American Racing Torq Thrust II, O.Z. Opera, Tenzo RS5, Centerline Retro & the Work Euroline S2H) if anyone has the info.

Thanks In Advance.
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Unlocked wrote:
ahmad0410 wrote:I know that, I started out with tuner and I conquered all zone in Silverton and none unlocks carrera GT. I guess I need to start with a Brera.
Then in your case the Carrera GT will be unlocked for you once you beat Darius in the Career mode's final race. Don't worry, it's not so hot this time, much less powerful than it was in Most Wanted. In online Tier 3 races, you have two choices basically: a) Audi Le Mans quattro b) Lose. Man, how I wish I could play with my Carrera GT instead.
=.=.. How many times must I say that Xbox version doesn't have an online capability?
'93 Cobra
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by '93 Cobra »

unfknblvble wrote:I just beat Darius earlier today (yay for me!) but still have several things that aren't unlocked. Judging by whats already been posted it has to be done online. *GROAN* I'd specifically like to know how to unlock several sets of the rims (5Zigen FN01R, American Racing Torq Thrust II, O.Z. Opera, Tenzo RS5, Centerline Retro & the Work Euroline S2H) if anyone has the info.

Thanks In Advance.
yeah, i'm looking for the torq-thrusts for my GT500. i really don't want the six-spokes.
Game Completion: 86%
Career Completion: 100%
Challenge Series Completion: 66%
11/11/06
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

When do GT500 unlocks? Or is it only available for CE version only?
'93 Cobra
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by '93 Cobra »

i was referring to the '67.
11/11/06
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Yea. So when does it unlocks?
Unlocked
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Unlocked »

ahmad0410 wrote:How many times must I say that Xbox version doesn't have an online capability?
That doesn't change a thing about you being able to get the Carrera GT, at least.

That was just my personal little rant on why even those of us who can play online, can't really enjoy it. It's the same with Tier 1 - there you must choose the Nissan 240sx if you want any hope of winning. But, hey, don't tell me again you can't even play online. :)
Unlocked
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Unlocked »

ahmad0410 wrote:Yea. So when does it unlocks?
The 1967 GT500 should have also been unlocked by the time you've beaten Career mode.
Perhaps you skipped some races and it's one of those.

Or you plain-Xbox owners are screwed even more badly and it's not even there?
'93 Cobra
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by '93 Cobra »

i'm not sure exactly when it unlocks, but i bought it after i beat darius. i'll say somewhere near the end.
11/11/06
Unlocked
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Unlocked »

unfknblvble wrote: I'd specifically like to know how to unlock several sets of the rims (5Zigen FN01R, American Racing Torq Thrust II, O.Z. Opera, Tenzo RS5, Centerline Retro & the Work Euroline S2H) if anyone has the info.
Thanks In Advance.
I can only tell you that the Center Line Retro wheels are unlocked when you reach Online XP level 6 (like I posted in my little list on page 2).

The other five you listed are still locked in my game too. (Career all finished, Challenge Series all finished, Main Reward Cards all rims unlocked, Online XP level 17.)
So they got to be somewhere after Online XP level 17.
DeMyX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DeMyX »

I think there's something wrong with my 360. It says I unlocked 59 cars. :D
Unlocked
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Unlocked »

DeMyX wrote:I think there's something wrong with my 360. It says I unlocked 59 cars. :D
That only means you play online games.
There's a bug there.
First of all, when you unlock some of these cars, you get +2 to the unlocked counter, even when in reality you only unlocked one Lexus IS300 - but two versions of it.

Then, and that's why your unlocked counter will skyrocket into the hundreds if you keep playing online, those online unlocks get unlocked again and again after every race.
So after you've reached Online XP level 1, and achieved the Lexus IS300, you get +2 to the counter after every online race.
Then when you're past Online XP level 8 and also unlocked the Plymouth Road Runner, now you'll be getting +4 to the unlocked cars counter every online race.

Your Game Completion percentage is also likely to go over 100%. :)
DeMyX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DeMyX »

Unlocked wrote:
DeMyX wrote:I think there's something wrong with my 360. It says I unlocked 59 cars. :D
That only means you play online games.
There's a bug there.
First of all, when you unlock some of these cars, you get +2 to the unlocked counter, even when in reality you only unlocked one Lexus IS300 - but two versions of it.

Then, and that's why your unlocked counter will skyrocket into the hundreds if you keep playing online, those online unlocks get unlocked again and again after every race.
So after you've reached Online XP level 1, and achieved the Lexus IS300, you get +2 to the counter after every online race.
Then when you're past Online XP level 8 and also unlocked the Plymouth Road Runner, now you'll be getting +4 to the unlocked cars counter every online race.

Your Game Completion percentage is also likely to go over 100%. :)
Ah that explains it.

Thank you, thank you :)
unfknblvble
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by unfknblvble »

ahmad0410 wrote:When do GT500 unlocks? Or is it only available for CE version only?
You unlock the '67 Shelby Mustang GT500 by
a) playing through the muscle car part of the game and

b) taking control of the Diamond Hills Territory in Silverton.

At least I think thats where I remember it being unlocked, I've since moved into the Tuner scene and can't go and look back at it to confirm 100%.

*NOTE some of the cars you unlock in Silverton are dependant on which career path you are playing. If you're playing Muscle, you get more muscle unlocks, Tuner = more tuner unlocks and of course Exotic career path leads to more Exotic unlocks. I think the Merc SLR McLaren and maybe 1 other car (possibly the Supra?) are exceptions.

Return to “Carbon”