Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

BMW All the way
Fadeproof
Professional
Professional

Post by Fadeproof »

@t3ice: haha yeh i might..but i doubt it. it will be a while until i finish it anyway..i hav to fix my 360
ImJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ImJ »

M3 Rulez
Explicit signature removed.
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

M3 all the way. The Audi is too good. And it belongs to the peepeehead Darius.
SuperString
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SuperString »

In the real world, i would take M3 GTR "Strassenversion". In game M3 has more style and inteligence over Audi, although Audi looks better.
UnDeRtAkEr2k
Ricer
Ricer

Post by UnDeRtAkEr2k »

My opinion from the experience I have had with them ... I would say the BMW.
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 93360 »

so what if alot of noobs use the audi? if ur pro then use it to pwn them up, dont complain if they still beat you when you dont want to use it.

in the game m3 just doesnt have as much accel and top speed as the audi and the engine noise recordings are crap compared to real life. it sounds like a monotone engine in the game, couldnt tell whether is was at rev limiter or just idling. so for nfs carbon the audi is my pick.
EcksOa
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EcksOa »

For sprint stages on canyon courses like Lofty Downhill, I really do like that BMW. For some reason, I like the handling even moreso than the Evo. I never really tried the Audi a whole lot. Ran it a few times on some sprint courses, not in the canyons though. I have to admit, my big limitation is being able to control any of these super high speed cars.

My preference is the BMW, but it has little to do with speed and just about how fun it is to drive. But I also found that a stock Mazda Speed 3 is a lot of fun as well. Just low speed fun is all.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

I found that CCX beats both actually. Raced online yesterday against 2 LeMans, won both twice, first guy was XP 9 second one 20.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Meh, I beat a level 84 guy repeatedly a few days back, I was around level 30 at the time. High Online XP just means you've been online a lot - it says nothing about your driving prowess. The only ways to get zero XP points from a race are to disconnect or to come dead last.
s18000rpm
Ricer
Ricer

Post by s18000rpm »

BMW M3 GTR all the Waaay :D
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

I got to race Tier 2 only once so far, keeps joining me into Tier 3 races so gotta use that CCX in custom car selection.
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

The BMW still has my vote. I beat the game 6 times, and still dont like the Audi, rips off the Gallardo, i mean cmon! It has its engine.
HKSfan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HKSfan »

Zonda F^^ perfect handling and brutal acceleration

seriously, the r8 looks good but is way overpowered, i mean in rl the r8 has no chance of beating an m3 gtr. plus, i like the bmw^^
Tuners Rock wrote:rips off the Gallardo, i mean cmon! It has its engine.
100% agree

anyway, anyone noticed physics of zonda and ccx are the same? might be my crappy driving style but i just want your opinions
Zpectre
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Zpectre »

HKSfan wrote:seriously, the r8 looks good but is way overpowered, i mean in rl the r8 has no chance of beating an m3 gtr. plus, i like the bmw^^
The car in the game is an Audi LE MANS QUATTRO, not an R8. The Le Mans is a concept built by Audi to show the brand's new design tendencies and to rival the supercars from other makes (Carrera GT, SLR, etc.) once it makes it into production. Having more than 600 bhp, it's far more powerful than the R8 (which boasts a detuned Gallardo's V10 with around 450 bhp if I'm not mistaken), but shouldn't pose as a threat to the M3, which is a racecar.

Good thing you like the Bimmer. :D I bet the reson why EA made the Audi so great was because, in Most Wanted, all the cars from that brand performed badly even when equipped with all the performance parts, while the Mercedes were some of the best cars for police chases and the BMW ruled the regular racing modes.
HKSfan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HKSfan »

I keep my statement, but come to think of it, you're right.
I now remember the Le Mans Concept having the 600bhp twin turbo Gallardo V10 used in the Nuvolari Concept.

Sry 4 that mistake. Just forgot the concept isn't the same car ;)
PS: R8 has 420bhp V8
Jana
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jana »

BMW rules!but still i cant make my mind!
shadow665
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by shadow665 »

well i like bmw so looks like bmw wins
JetZT7
Ricer
Ricer

Post by JetZT7 »

I like both cars : the Audi because it accels faster, handling better... but cornering tighter.., steering quickness... faster slidez when it cornerz thats the down side.

Now the Beamer...it has a nice engine sound. downside accels slower and it could handle better without sliding more. top speed same with audi 8)
The Jet B)
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

The Audi wins for me.. It was pretty hard for me to adapt to the Audi at first, so I used the M3 from some Circuit tracks online. The tracks which has more straight paths I'd use the Audi, and tracks which has more cornering I'd use BMW. :-)

But now, I'm using more of Audi than any other cars, 'cuz it has great reasonable speed. It also has great acceleration aside from the Z06, and it does good corners too. :-)
gatman105
Ricer
Ricer

EXOTICS ALL THE WAY, BABY!

Post by gatman105 »

Freeman wrote:Ya but hey it doesn't cost like 3 homes like the audi , and hey the M3 is more a tuner then an exotic soo ..................... (i love tuners ,and muscle and i hate the exotics)
thats because exotics kick ass! i mean nfs carbon for instance the only cars that could keep up with the exotics were the muscle cars the tuners were too slow!
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

bmw..i dont like how nfs dose its handling and speeds and what not, they should put more numbers out like specific hp, and tq numbers. But back to bmw its a real track car i think its more then 43%.
Glopaticki
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Glopaticki »

Is this in the game or real life? I'd go the Audi, ooozes sexiness but the BMW aint bad. They both cost a shedload so i ain't buying one anytime soon. :cry:
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Black Fire »

I guess anything goes just overall what you like better about either. I'd say the GTR.

Return to “Carbon”