HI EVERY ONE

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
BASGTA
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BASGTA »

zomg Hot girl on internetz. I'll vote for you.
- TS -
Ricer
Ricer

Post by - TS - »

enzo.ph wrote:I admire laura's effort...

That last pic of yours is... O_O
agree with him about last pic... respect coz of only 18 years and that good body... but... i already voted for Amy Molloy. for mel she looks more sexy, has sexy look (its not all in boobs). and for Laura... with that body and only 18 years... you will be famous for sure... i guess thats what you want.

anyways, wish u all the best in this competition
cheers
Cargozer
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Cargozer »

By coming here you prove you are really interested in the position and "work" for it. I appreciate that kind of move. Earned my vote too.
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

BASGTA wrote:zomg Hot girl on internetz. I'll vote for you.
like, w0w? :lol:

Anyways, I did actually look at pics, nice, but like others mentioned the good thing that if she actually made effort of getting in here then she actually wants to get into such kinda business(I beleive that being a model for next NFS will open nice ground for future contracts), means that any business benefit from a commited worker.
Greddy786
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Greddy786 »

This is weird imo....all the girls can do that and bribe us with topless pics lol :P

Laura i cant remember who i voted but dam girl, your lucky if it was you lol :D
gnagna2000
Ricer
Ricer

Post by gnagna2000 »

ph, so bad :(
if only i got your pic posted here earlier, you would get my vote in a second
your pic on fhm website is just... well, your posted pics here are A LOT nicer than fhm's one
but i still hope to see you in next need for speed game, good luck
Aurel 2008
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Aurel 2008 »

Personaly, I dont care who winz this "beauty contest" for the next NFS game.
I care more about the carz that will be featured in the next game, I care more about the tuning sistem that the next NFS game will have, I want more autosculpting parts in it, I want to virtualy drive and customize a Ferrari, the LP640, CCX and Zonda F, I care more about the actual story of the game - I want it to beter than in Carbon, far more beter, I care more about...... WELL U GET MY POINT GUYZ.
Stylez
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Stylez »

lol she owned a few of you in the beinging.
Well Laura you one beautiful young lady :D
Deffinitly agree with mr enzo with your effort.
Takes guts to go and post that here, cuz as you see some of them airnt very social and probaly don't talk to girls alot :P jp..
Ataraxia
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Ataraxia »

Apart from being very nice looking showing support for the site gets my vote. :)
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

Does anybody knows about this profile stats(stock, ricer, turbo charged, drift king...) what r the factors when u get a new rank?
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

You guys scared her off. Now she isnt a postwhore anymore... or at least , she doesnt post.

:P
korge
Stylez
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Stylez »

lol she has only 2 posts korge...
not much of a post whoree
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Stylez wrote:lol she has only 2 posts korge...
not much of a post whoree
Before! all her posts got deleted. :wink:
korge
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

SMOKIN ASS GIRL O_O
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

MrPalmont wrote:Does anybody knows about this profile stats(stock, ricer, turbo charged, drift king...) what r the factors when u get a new rank?
it depends on how many posts you have: 50-249 is turbo charged 250-??? is drift king, not sure about the ohers
Driv2Slow
Ceska666
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceska666 »

I will vote for her boobs :lol: Btw, she is young, full of dreams, and one dream is to win that NFS contest..so, guys, i'd like to invite you to my Aladin's team and let the Laura's dream come true :P
User deactivated: User Deactivated by request
s18000rpm
Ricer
Ricer

Post by s18000rpm »

Aurel 2008 wrote:Personaly, I dont care who winz this "beauty contest" for the next NFS game.
I care more about the carz that will be featured in the next game, I care more about the tuning sistem that the next NFS game will have, I want more autosculpting parts in it, I want to virtualy drive and customize a Ferrari, the LP640, CCX and Zonda F, I care more about the actual story of the game - I want it to beter than in Carbon, far more beter, I care more about...... WELL U GET MY POINT GUYZ.
Agreed 200%. 8)

i want more FUN in the game, which was there in NFS1 to NFS6.
more content.

i'm least bothered about the storyline.

NFS was a legend, coz it set the trends then, now it seems like its following other game legends like GTA series for Storyline gameplay.

btw if Another Model from FHM requests for Votes, who'll you VOTE then.... :roll:
what if she posts more sexier pics.Image :?: Image
Ceska666
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceska666 »

s18000rpm wrote:
Aurel 2008 wrote:Personaly, I dont care who winz this "beauty contest" for the next NFS game.
OMG, you guys think only about games...jeeesh, get a life, you will married woman, not a game,atleast discuss about girls :roll:
User deactivated: User Deactivated by request
GodSpeed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GodSpeed »

Hate to see her run :arrow: two black eyes .. Just Kiddin... A little Top Heavy For me!

Anyways good luck Laura! :wink: Maybe I Vote for ya Just Because you have the

She-B@LLs to come to this forum and post a few. Don't let the Rude people bother you they are just excited a real cute girl is on nfsunlimited.
Ceska666 wrote:I will vote for her boobs :lol: Btw, she is young, full of dreams, and one dream is to win that NFS contest..so, guys, i'd like to invite you to my Aladin's team and let the Laura's dream come true :P
HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by GodSpeed on 14 Dec 2006, 08:54, edited 2 times in total.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

:roll: http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=13429 ............... i bet you regret saying that now do ya ? .......... dumb
s18000rpm
Ricer
Ricer

Post by s18000rpm »

Ceska666 wrote: OMG, you guys think only about games...jeeesh, get a life, you will married woman, not a game,atleast discuss about girls :roll:
^^ i think you're the one who needs to get a life. :lol: Image .
why do you wanna have girls (people) in a game, dont you have girlfriend(s). Image

NFS is a GAME for god's sake Image .
. & the best at it.

btw @laura1.

i think you'll win that contest coz you'll get Votes from a LARGE number of NFSers frm here coz nfsunlimited forum is by far the best NFS forum out there in the NET,

so ... Good Luck :)
laura1
Ricer
Ricer

thanx so much.

Post by laura1 »

thanx guys for all your posts. im really grateful. thanx again and happy posting x
marshman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by marshman »

Pah, kids! You guys are so easily pleased. :wink:
P4-2.8ghz-1gb ram-Radeon 256mb X800XT
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

s18000rpm wrote:
Ceska666 wrote: OMG, you guys think only about games...jeeesh, get a life, you will married woman, not a game,atleast discuss about girls :roll:
^^ i think you're the one who needs to get a life. :lol: Image .
why do you wanna have girls (people) in a game, dont you have girlfriend(s). Image

NFS is a GAME for god's sake Image .
. & the best at it.

btw @laura1.

i think you'll win that contest coz you'll get Votes from a LARGE number of NFSers frm here coz nfsunlimited forum is by far the best NFS forum out there in the NET,

so ... Good Luck :)

Um, apparently when picking a game I myself first of all look at every aspect that game has to offer. Including the storyline actors.
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

marshman wrote:Pah, kids! You guys are so easily pleased. :wink:
phiack yeah, we are tr00 nerdy boys and sum hawt lollergirl comes in and post some WOW pictures and asks for us lollernerd support rofl!11

Oh, and the amount of views on the last picture. :mrgreen:

Return to “Carbon”