A Revolution of Speed is coming

Need for Speed ProStreet News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Sweet-16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweet-16 »

same thing happened last year and look how many people hate Carbon. they all got hyped up and expected a "great game" and got ripped. so take it easy guys.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Sweet-16 wrote:same thing happened last year and look how many people hate Carbon. they all got hyped up and expected a "great game" and got ripped. so take it easy guys.
Waaaaaa? I don't remember anyone really getting hyped up about Carbon. Most Wanted, yes. Carbon, no.
B11TME
Stock
Stock

Post by B11TME »

i did not even get carbon cause i knew it was gona suck

we need somthing different now and new physics cause old ones are getting boring.
ImJ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ImJ »

true... i wernt that much excited about carbon.. i was excited when the demo came out.. but when i played it.. the gameplay was crap imo... i found the drifitin way easy and u can score so much points.... the only thing i found intrestin was the canyons and they were still easy for me... i took that draius out with a bloody evo lol... or was it a lotus ?.?
Explicit signature removed.
superstipe
Ricer
Ricer

?

Post by superstipe »

is this need for speed
shadow665
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by shadow665 »

yes it is
Last edited by shadow665 on 22 May 2007, 00:11, edited 3 times in total.
krazyammo
Professional
Professional

Post by krazyammo »

can't wait and agreed with 2furio there's gonna be a lot of ricer combos now
2fast4all
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 2fast4all »

Finally a new nfs, probably added few burnout physics for the crashes or something. The RX-7 looks good:). Anyone know if this game is dx10 or still dx 9?
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Obviously it will support both. I presume the graphics will only look like in the game if you have a DX10 video card. DX9 users may miss out on some of the wonders. Then again, we don't even know if the game will come out for PC (I'd be very surprised and betrayed if it didn't)
2fast4all
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 2fast4all »

Does the game really come out on may 31 or just telling us the info, screenshots, game play, cars? Kinda confused lol.
BKize_GT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BKize_GT »

For all you people out there "z0mg the back wheel is different RICE!!!!!!", allow me to explain.

There are 3 main reasons drifters usually have 2 different pairs of wheels.
1. A round of drifting can shred rear wheels, drifters usually own a few pairs
2. The rear rims have to be wider to allow for stability, to prevent the car from rolling and to give better slide
3. The rear rims have to provide more support under pressure, and the front rim they use usually is for looks.

As for the trailer, I know its gonna be about 1/3 as good as it looks, but holy shiznit.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

2furio wrote:we don't even know if the game will come out for PC (I'd be very surprised and betrayed if it didn't)
You are doubting a PC release ?!

C'mon man, its EA. :lol:
superstipe
Ricer
Ricer

new

Post by superstipe »

I wonder why are graphics so good- could be just trailer. I would to see that graphics in the gameplay
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

Skyline_man wrote:
2furio wrote:we don't even know if the game will come out for PC (I'd be very surprised and betrayed if it didn't)
You are doubting a PC release ?!

C'mon man, its EA. :lol:
just remind me when was carbon out? half a year and a new game? EA has gone from low to dispeakable.
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

It was only a trailer.
Driv2Slow
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

2fast4all wrote:Does the game really come out on may 31 or just telling us the info, screenshots, game play, cars? Kinda confused lol.
Most likely further details.
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

Or maybe some demo...
Morniemacar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Morniemacar »

as i said in the other topic that damage looks just amazing, near to reach the reality, only needs the driver`s blood on the car`s windows lol, why the RX7 have diferent rims in rear wheels?
TS-X
Drift King
Drift King

Post by TS-X »

ahhh that hype... god damned EA
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

OMG..
I'm not going to say nothing..because EA loves failing at the last minute...
Only thing I can say is: copying AGAIN juiced 2??

Xturbo :?
weedman173
Professional
Professional

Post by weedman173 »

I hope it doesn't get released on the 31st, it's too soon unless they have been working on this thing for a while. The trailer looks great, too bad most of it is rendered and not ingame footage. Most likely that date will have a demo and more info on the game released or just the info.
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

First post updated with a WMV version of the teaser trailer, only 23 mb, and HD. :wink:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

It's not gonna get released on May 31...sheesh people...common sense...c'mon! Obviously that's when we will get the official announcement. This was just a teaser, like the Carbon teaser we got last year at E3.

Remember? E3 was supposed to be in May, that's when EA would show the new NFS game, except R3 changed. Those fools organizing E3 decided that since it was so out of control, to change E3 and make it much more private and got moved to June or July.

Whatever the case, we can except a November release date on pretty much every single console and computer (except the Mac :P )
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

weedman173 wrote:I hope it doesn't get released on the 31st, it's too soon unless they have been working on this thing for a while. The trailer looks great, too bad most of it is rendered and not ingame footage. Most likely that date will have a demo and more info on the game released or just the info.
I think most (or all) of it is real game play footage. My geforce 8800GTX can produce the same quality of lighting, details and smoothness for TDU if not better. The question is whether this is really a new game or just some hype like a typical ea stunt. I was fooled by the prerelease hype of Carbon, like bush famously said: "the fooled can't get fooled again". :(
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

fasttasf wrote:
weedman173 wrote:I hope it doesn't get released on the 31st, it's too soon unless they have been working on this thing for a while. The trailer looks great, too bad most of it is rendered and not ingame footage. Most likely that date will have a demo and more info on the game released or just the info.
I think most (or all) of it is real game play footage. My geforce 8800GTX can produce the same quality of lighting, details and smoothness for TDU if not better. The question is whether this is really a new game or just some hype like a typical ea stunt. I was fooled by the prerelease hype of Carbon, like bush famously said: "the fooled can't get fooled again". :(
the file's name, ea logo, and the web address showed at the end of clip are there for a reason. this must be a new NFS game. and i dont belive that date is the release date. mostly a date for offical announcement of the game.

p.s. this trailer reminds me the day when GTA4's first trailer... graph is some way simlar...

Return to “News”