Underground 2, tuning cars...

2004 Need for Speed Underground 2
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

And what about Aerodynamics? Any of you touch that, or do you normally leave it alone?
aerodynamics how can i forget about it man!
because I have just uninstall the game years ago,

updates

full right slider give you the grip it's mean car will pressure by air on the road.(it's mean speed will decrease the speed but handling will improve at high speed)
full left slider gives you the less grip(little grip car can unbalance but high speed)

i think that's it! :)
Last edited by D00MST3R on 10 Jun 2007, 01:22, edited 1 time in total.
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

SUV races I think viper16 means DRAG.
SUV are good in the drag just give them a try. And change your camera view with "C" too hood or the bumper and race!
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Care to use the Image button sometimes?

When you drive an SUV, you gain access to special circuit races known as SUV races.
D00MST3R
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by D00MST3R »

i didn't use edit button because it's another post reply but sorry about that! i should mount both in one!
Soupa
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Soupa »

Hmm... I've played around with SUV... I can't say that they're good... I don't like 'em... Alto sometimes they make the outrun races easier... Then again, I got one of those that lasted above 10 minutes.

I took the Escalate, which I lovingly nicknamed puppy (It have a evil lookin' dog on the sides plus I took the puppy gauges. lol), and after a while, went in and tweaked all of suspension parts into green (all to the right) and put the brake power way to the back (all to the left) it now handle a little bit better, but it slides quite easily when I turn. Is there a way to give it better handeling and maybe stop the sliding?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

SUV's are good for drag? Hmmm... not really too sure about that. But SUVs just suck to the core for me. :lol:
D00MST3R wrote:i didn't use edit button because it's another post reply but sorry about that! i should mount both in one!
Look at the button beside it. That's what the Image button is for. I can talk about 2 different things on the same post. :roll:
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

How do you make the Image appear? Go to Properties and copy the link?

I'm thinkin I'm gonna buy U2 for my PC, since I don't play my PS2 much anymore... what is the best beginning car for tuning (other than the fugly corrola... :? )
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Carcrazy wrote:How do you make the Image appear? Go to Properties and copy the link?
Just click the QUOTE button one someone's post you wanna quote on, and it'll do the job. :)
viper16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper16 »

240SX

Return to “Underground 2”