boredom thread

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Z-Racing
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Z-Racing »

LMAO, You said that the other night too SuperRacer... :D

:D :D :D WTF :D :D :D
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

just wondering........who works and what as?

i work in a large warehouse for Securicor (the parcel side of the company)(worldwide company, don't know if you have heard of them or not), my main job is to sort all the parcels and keep everything in order, apart from that i'm also a forklift driver and a stand in section manager.
Z-Racing
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Z-Racing »

I'm a cook and a computer tech, the tech I do at home and the cooking pays the bills. :D :twisted:

BTW my little brother does parcel sorting for UPS :D :twisted:
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

UPS..............RIVALS :twisted: lol

my plans hopefully, in about a years is to go to college and take some computing course......probaly the programming/design side of things.

my dads a cook/contracts manager :P
Nitro
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Nitro »

I see there are many of us bored in here.. :D :D :D Well, i'm still studying about computers in university but i work in a computer company just for the summer.. :D (I am in the service area..)
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Golf Ball wrote:I've just finished a GT2, few small things to fix and it's ready. What you working on? Also where did lightning come from? From psychyatrists to weather....... :?
Quite easy: It's a summer night in the city. You go ut to the balcony to watch the cars driving through the street and suddenly... ZAP!!! A lightning hits you. Now you have alf of your brain cells burned, and are a mixture of Jim Morrison, Elvis Presley, Bob Maley and Kurk O'Vain.

And after those happenings many people on that condition are found in the same place at the same moment, and threads like thins one appear to come true with no certain cientiffical explanation.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

And adding to the occupation stuff: I'm a highschool student. :? When i'm done with it I'd like to do a career in Automotive Desing or Phisic. If possible, I'd like to combine both, for example, trying to make a car to brake the world speed record on earth. :D
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

I finally updated the site :)
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

sounds very interesting koffy :) ........life wouldn't be worth living it you didn't atleast have 1 ambition :)

good job SuperRacer :D
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

viper_gts wrote:sounds very interesting koffy :) ........life wouldn't be worth living it you didn't atleast have 1 ambition :)

good job SuperRacer :D
Then my life isn't worth living :D
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

lol...............surely you must have something you really wanna do before you die SuperRacer?
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Shure SuperRacer, everybody does. :)
Z-Racing
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Z-Racing »

Rainy thundery day, I think I'll slrrp it away...:twisted:
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

It seems we're gonna have a few of those this week...
xXx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xXx »

Koffy wrote: I'd like to do a career in Automotive Desing or Phisic. If possible, I'd like to combine both, for example, trying to make a car to brake the world speed record on earth. :D
Then maybe someday you can design a supercar that fits my one arm phsyical condition..... (or maybe we could just put our ideas together to built one...) hehe..... :wink:
Too bad for me coz I m not taking automotive design..... :?
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Well... Withot much thinking I can say we could make a car controled just by a joystick. It would be easy: Up = accelerate, Down = brake, left,right = turn. Then you could make a direct connection between the internal car computer with a portable PC, with some voice recognizing system to turn on lights, windshield whiper, power windows, lock doors, heating and so on.

What do ya think?
xXx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xXx »

Koffy wrote:Well... we could make a car controled just by a joystick. It would be easy: Up = accelerate, Down = brake, left,right = turn. Then you could make a direct connection between the internal car computer with a portable PC, with some voice recognizing system to turn on lights, windshield whiper, power windows, lock doors, heating and so on.

What do ya think?
That's a fantastic idea......
But do you think it's possible......?
Even if it does, what if the car computer is infected by virus.....?
I will be in jeopardize by then..... hehe... :lol:
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Everything is possible as long as you have enough money, time, and someone to drive a never-tested prototype car. :)

About the virus, it would not affect the driving itself, but side functions of the car. Besides, in a normal car the driver could get a heart attack and crsh inside a store. :wink: Risks are allways involved.
Nitro
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Nitro »

Since the pc will be connected to the car and it would be used for only driving purposes it wouldn't have to connect to the internet and you wouldn't have to mess around with it.So it's not that easy to be infected by viruses. :D I believe it's not impossible to make such a car!!I'm not sure but i think that Stephen Hawking has ordered a car to match his case.So everything's possible :) But it will cost you a lot... :( :(
xXx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by xXx »

I agree with you, Koffy & Nitro.....
These computerized cars do cost a lot..... & I will have to wait a long, long, long time to get my hands on one..... :( :cry:
Nitro
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Nitro »

Just to get back to the original idea of this thread.....Since we discovered the origins of the lightning(!!!) :shock: :shock: :lol: lets talk about the sun and it's effect on people :?: :?: :?
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

The sun is good. I like the sun. The sun makes me happy. :lol:
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Sun can cause cancer, burned skin, etc. But it is still good for you, cause it helps to fix some vitamines.

Of course we have all haerd storyes about people who have been too much under the sun, and talk strange, and say stupid things. I suppese, the UV rays go thrugh their skull bones, and affect the brain cells in a way similar to the one lightning bolts do, but in a way it can be prevented. Of course, it is worse if you live near one of those holes in the ozon layer of the atmosphere, like me. I have one south in the Antartic, and one over the Titicaca lake.

Anyway, it is our own fault, so we will have to live with it.
Z-Racing
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Z-Racing »

Living a nocturnal life, I see the sun only for a little while during my ride to work and upon the occasion that I get out of work early. The sun and I are old friends and have come to an agreement, I stay out of his way and He does not give me sun poisoning. :) :twisted:
Nitro
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Nitro »

Hey Z-Racing, have you ever tried to discuss it with him (the sun) to find a solution??!!!! :lol: :lol: I think that he will understand and will not try to poison you.He's not that bad after all....I know.He talks to me!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:
Koffy try wearing a helmet ALL the time.It will help you with sun rays(less burned cells) and it's safer when driving.Well it won't help very much with women, but who knows...maybe it will give you a sense of mystery... :D

Return to “General Discussion”