Need for Speed Undercover updates

Need for Speed Undercover News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: Need for Speed Undercover updates

Post by prince1142003 »

Untitled-1.jpg
(31.63 KiB) Downloaded 2237 times
The rear definitely looks like a Challenger. I'd say those cop cars were heavily modified Challengers because the front end doesn't look similar to the original car at all.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

They're "fantasy", unlicensed EA cars that look like Dodge Challengers, similar to how we had "fantasy" Crown Victorias and Jeeps in Most Wanted.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Fantasy Crown Vics and Jeeps? Really?

I've actually seen vehicles like the ones in Most Wanted in real life. Well, maybe not the corvettes, but definitely the heat 1 Crown Vics and the K9 SUVs.

I have to admit, these new cops look like a cross between Challengers and Chargers. Charger police vehicles exist; I have yet to hear of a Challenger police interceptor. Then again, I have also yet to hear of a Nissan GT-R interceptor. Most probably these new police interceptors are just Challengers heavily modified to fit the role of police interceptor.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

prince1142003 wrote:The rear definitely looks like a Challenger. I'd say those cop cars were heavily modified Challengers because the front end doesn't look similar to the original car at all.
Ah, yes. Challenger. I've gladly mistaken it for a Charger. Haha! The rear light was a giveaway. :P
elie8
Drift King
Drift King

Post by elie8 »

Nice Pics and Videos !!!! i think players will need some time to master driving in undercover, cause to me it doesn't seem very easy !! :) :wink:
What Comes Around, Goes Around ...
supervolvo240
Ricer
Ricer

Post by supervolvo240 »

There is also a preview at gamespot and there is a little video in thier "On the Spot" show. it was kinda short and kinda stupid though. basic a picture of an evo and some gameplay of and interesting370Z.
The power,
the glory
of having a fast Volvo?
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

prince1142003 wrote:Fantasy Crown Vics and Jeeps? Really?
Fantasy is just the word used by the NFS car modeling community to categorize cars that have no manufacturer. For example, if someone made a Batman car, it would be under the Fantasy genre. Anyways, my point is that the Crown Vics and Jeeps in Most Wanted were not real, licensed ones like the GTO and Corvette police cars. They were only generically modeled based on them.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Andre_online wrote:
prince1142003 wrote:The rear definitely looks like a Challenger. I'd say those cop cars were heavily modified Challengers because the front end doesn't look similar to the original car at all.
Ah, yes. Challenger. I've gladly mistaken it for a Charger. Haha! The rear light was a giveaway. :P
Okay, that makes sense. I knew the rear looked like one but the headlights weren't the same, which is why I couldn't tell. :wink:
supervolvo240 wrote:There is also a preview at gamespot and there is a little video in thier "On the Spot" show. it was kinda short and kinda stupid though. basic a picture of an evo and some gameplay of and interesting370Z.
Speaking of 370's: earlier, after my great-aunt's funeral today, one of the guys from our church took me for a ride in his new 350Z. Whew, that thing goes nice on the freeway... :lol:

Return to “News”