Most Wanted 2012 Car List

2012 Need for Speed Most Wanted
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Most Wanted 2012 Car List

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

They said by the end of this month everything will be revealed very slick ,off course by the end of the month we will be playing the game and no demo yet?..that's weird normally you should be hearing right now talks of a demo, i guess its up to the Facebook users to unlock the new footage and content and its just not happening anytime soon because like i said half of the current nfs community are against this game.i'll be looking forward to the exclusive preview for gametrailers which ironically they gave the e3 racing award to forza horizon instead of MW but i practically don't really care about Horizon as i don't own a Xbox and i barely play simulators.

Psst: I'll be waiting for the demo trailer.
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I doubt there will be a demo... just saying. Companies nowadays avoid demos at all costs, to fool the costumer into buying the game on day 1. <_<
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

That's a shame. Well, demos are mostly for those on the fence about buying the game or simply don't know about it; and from what I've been reading many are the former, especially after TR.

I'm actually supporting Horizon and will be picking that up as well. It's hard to regard the two as direct competitiors considering NFS is multiplatform while the Forza series is not. By the way, Horizon according to the developer is more of a simcade than a sim like the main series. It's what really attracted me to it in the first place, that and the open world setting - something I'm glad to see more of in this genre.
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

junior6at wrote:That's a shame. Well, demos are mostly for those on the fence about buying the game or simply don't know about it; and from what I've been reading many are the former, especially after TR.

I'm actually supporting Horizon and will be picking that up as well. It's hard to regard the two as direct competitiors considering NFS is multiplatform while the Forza series is not. By the way, Horizon according to the developer is more of a simcade than a sim like the main series. It's what really attracted me to it in the first place, that and the open world setting - something I'm glad to see more of in this genre.
I could see why there would be no demo, beacause it will give the ranters of this game more stuff to rant about without even thinking.

Horizon looks pretty cool though, ive always wanteds a simulator with street racing. Might buy an xbox for it.
Instagram @SupraHKS
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Horizon is addressing what NFS fans want in Most Wanted: visual customization. The car list is also more superior, so you're bound to find your favorites there. And is it just me or does Colorado remind you of some of the courses from Hot Pursuit 2? Such a shame it's only for Xbox.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:Horizon is addressing what NFS fans want in Most Wanted: visual customization. The car list is also more superior, so you're bound to find your favorites there. And is it just me or does Colorado remind you of some of the courses from Hot Pursuit 2? Such a shame it's only for Xbox.
More like a slap to the face , it seems like they went around through need for speed forums across that web and they were like ok nfs fans want:

sim-arcade-check
Diablo sv-check
Ferrari-check
visual customization/ricing check
country roads/mountain/roads/rolling hills to summarize Rocky Pass in a nutshell-check
cockpit view-check

So there you go ,pretty much you go around nfs forums including this one aside from people ranting bout most wanted and nfs in general on any giving site/trailer or anything showing need for speed and thas whats going to be in demand..so Microsoft /turn10/playground were like lets take all of that and destroy nfs and even get fans to buy a new console so they can get that experience that they want .but i bet need for speed will still be more fun and thrilling than Horizon in its own way and that's the core of need for speed-just have fun. :)

What horizon its doing now need for speed pretty much did it long ago.you guys are asking why am i attacking horizon , pretty much this gt vs forza=nfs vs. horizon and off course in the middle its my system of preference which its the PlayStation, so yeah im not gonna troll and be like yeah ps3 its better than Xbox because we know that's a heated topic and im not trying turn this into a battlefield.personal reasons. :wink:

Ill be finding cars and playing around with the cops. :)
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

And that's why I like Horizon, because in some ways it does remind me of how NFS first started out. I like any game that let's you drive anywhere but the typical urban cities we keep getting. I don't hate them, however given the choice between chasing checkpoints in the city or doing downhill canyon runs, I'll choose the canyon run. Cars are one thing, the world in which we can enjoy them in is another key factor.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

too bad horizon is for Xbox only...

the choice would have been clear for me if i have not swore not to buy any consoles (ever).!
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:And that's why I like Horizon, because in some ways it does remind me of how NFS first started out. I like any game that let's you drive anywhere but the typical urban cities we keep getting. I don't hate them, however given the choice between chasing checkpoints in the city or doing downhill canyon runs, I'll choose the canyon run. Cars are one thing, the world in which we can enjoy them in is another key factor.
Well criterion hot pursuit 2010 was all about the long sweeping roads and it brought back the series to how it started ,however fairhaven itself will have urban and also mountain roads, cliffs and all of that because if they woulda just do canyons and mountain roads calling this game most wanted that would off cause a revolution .so criterion kept the urban gritty industrial landscape from rock port and added a bit of seacrest to kinda please all crowds after they started to see comments about how this game its only set in an urban landscape they had to take the game outta of fairhaven city and into the mountains and surrounding areas ,kinda like paradise city you had downtown paradise and then you go up silver lake and white mountain, i know i was one of the fans that was worried that the game was all gonna be set in a downtown urban landscape and when i saw how they were adding all these roads and all of that i was like awesome.but I'm gonna drop the subject quick because it can escalate and like i said i don't want this to turn into a battlefield because my issue its not with the game, its the game console.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Having a varied landscape I think would be the best solution for everyone.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:Having a varied landscape I think would be the best solution for everyone.
Exactly! :) and i'm not gonna lie,horizon looks amazing,the roads there are my style just driving around and everything its awesome ,the Diablo sv its in there and Ferrari too, soo yeah i can understand what your saying Junior it does go back to the classic roots of Need for speed but unfortunetly i don't own an Xbox ,and its just not my system of choice so kudos to the people who have an Xbox they gonna have a fun time and for those guys like nfsclassic this is the game for them, cockpit,view,sim-arcade(PGR series) and all the rural landscape of Colorado its perfection. :wink:
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Technically I don't own an Xbox, I'm borrowing one from a relative who doesn't use his often :lol: . Yeah I know it's silly to buy games and not own the console for it. I'm only interested in Horizon so buying a 360 isn't worth it for me.

My main platform is Playstation. I do however use my PC if the game I'm interested in isn't for console or if I consider it a "PC game".
Sahad92
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sahad92 »

I took a look at both the MW2012 car list thus far and the Hot Pursuit car list. Excluding the cars from the Dr. Pepper promotions and all cars added as DLC (free or otherwise), there were around 52 cars in HP2010. Given that there's ~43 cars revealed so far for MW2012, there's likely ten or more to be added. I am hoping that these cars are the ones on the FB feed, which would give MW2012 some nice cars that would be firsts for the NFS series, like the Toyota 86 or the new Aston Martin Vanquish.
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Matt Webster says there will be more than 50 vehicles. As of now I think we are close to 50 if we consider all the officially revealed cars plus the leaked ones from videos, photos, and the ones the devs mentioned in interviews. So there's still hope for your favorites to make it on the final car roster.

Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

junior6at wrote:Matt Webster says there will be more than 50 vehicles. As of now I think we are close to 50 if we consider all the officially revealed cars plus the leaked ones from videos, photos, and the ones the devs mentioned in interviews. So there's still hope for your favorites to make it on the final car roster.

The 10 cars are the most wanted + 40 that you can find and 10 you have to unlock by beating them,there goes your over 50 cars in this game.
Sahad92
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Sahad92 »

But we've only found around 43 cars. We also know the achievement/trophy list, so it's given that the Most Wanted cars are included in that 43 as well. And given that we've seen someone driving a Nissan Versa of all things, god knows what else they have planned. Here's hoping for a Toyota 86 and a Supra together, and maybe that new Aston Martin Vanquish too.
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Sahad92 wrote:But we've only found around 43 cars. We also know the achievement/trophy list, so it's given that the Most Wanted cars are included in that 43 as well. And given that we've seen someone driving a Nissan Versa of all things, god knows what else they have planned. Here's hoping for a Toyota 86 and a Supra together, and maybe that new Aston Martin Vanquish too.
they specifically said 10 most wanted cars only you can get them by beating them the other cars you have to find them each car will bring events ,races as you beat those races you get points and then you get to challenge the most wanted list.the achievement its beat the 10 most wanted.they have soo far revealed all cars now we spotted the BMW m3 GTR from most wanted in a screenshot.

soo far outta of the cars you have to find around 20 have being officially revealed so we have 20 more other cars to be revealed soo far the only car they havent revealed its the challenger,the land rover evoque and the rest its the imagination, i said, new vanquish, BMW m3 gtr, Nissan skyline r-34 maybe the scion ft-86 or brz this is based on real screenshots they have being showing of cars and most of them have made it into the game so we got 20 more to go , aside from the most wanted list which already have being revealed.

20 more cars aside of the most wanted list that we don't know about so hang tight guys. :mrgreen:
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i'm still crossing my fingers on a lotus being in the game. i will be disappointed if one of the team members lied when posting on that picture of the lotus evora gte....
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

Just a recap for my own sake, as of now there are 27 officially revealed. The following which were shown in trailers, leaked vids, or photos are just waiting for their eventual reveal.

1. Audi A1 Clubsport Quattro
2. Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible
3. BMW E46 M3 GTR
4. Dodge Challenger SRT-8
5. Ford Focus RS (2011)
6. Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
7. Lancia Delta HF Integrale
8. Lamborghini Countach LP5000QV
9. Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV
10. Lexus LFA (2011 model)
11. Nissan GT-R Egoist (2012)
12. Nissan Tiida/Versa
13. Range Rover Evoque
14. Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale
15. Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
16. Pagani Huayra
17. Porsche 911 930 Turbo 3.0
18. Porsche Panamera Turbo S
19. Shelby Cobra 427 S/C

So that's 46 thus far. Still not convinced about the Murcielago LP670-4 SV though, we'll see.
Last edited by junior6at on 09 Oct 2012, 12:02, edited 1 time in total.
Demon_Slayer723
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Demon_Slayer723 »

Phantom_pain33 wrote: they have soo far revealed all cars now we spotted the BMW m3 GTR from most wanted in a screenshot.
I never saw that, could you post a link? :?:
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i'm still honestly wondering why the actual eff we're able to drive a nissan versa.... there's so many better cars to put in the game, what is special about it? is there a performance model that i didn't know about?
Phantom_pain33
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Phantom_pain33 »

Personally in choosing the current cars criterion forgot the classics ,mclaren f1,diablo sv ,nsx .i hope they release a dlc that's called legends or classics and we get a mclaren f1 and a diablo sv.Great new exotics but don't forget the classics EA/Criterion.i hope one of those makes it in there , the f1 was in hot pursuit and the diablo sv and countach was added later on.so im still hoping for some unknown cars to be found. [-o<
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

Phantom_pain33 wrote:Personally in choosing the current cars criterion forgot the classics ,mclaren f1,diablo sv ,nsx .i hope they release a dlc that's called legends or classics and we get a mclaren f1 and a diablo sv.Great new exotics but don't forget the classics EA/Criterion.i hope one of those makes it in there , the f1 was in hot pursuit and the diablo sv and countach was added later on.so im still hoping for some unknown cars to be found. [-o<
i really hope so too. to include a countach and mp4-12c (not to mention a freakin nissan versa) and not include a diablo or an f1 is really kind of a stupid mistake.
Navid_A1
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Navid_A1 »

oh...no...
i'm on PC...
which means... no DLC... no patch... nothing.

so i hope i get everything on release.!
and yes... why the F1 isn't there?... or the carrera gt?
junior6at
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by junior6at »

My guess is that they had to leave out the usuals in favor of including the odd cars for a more varied and balanced car list. So it's not because the F1 or Carrera GT don't fit in the list, it's that if they did include them, we would have the high end exotics make up the majority of the list and hardly have any low tier cars or heavy duty vehicles.

The problem is the list still doesn't look balanced.

Return to “Most Wanted 2012”