Vinyl template

Discuss editing Need for Speed Underground.
toineed
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by toineed »

I think the wired layer is locked. You must unlock it first and then delete it!
It was this error: The instuction at "0x77f52109" referenced memory at "0x0000000" could not be written. Click OK to terminate the program.
And the color of vinyls is a thing to. If you have a pic on a vinyl and it is red then in the game it wil be blue. It does that with more colors tho.
Like with your vinyl you made u must adjust the hue and saturation and adjust it till the girl is blue like in the pic above and in the game it wil have a more human look.
MadDawg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MadDawg »

hmm ok, but how do u unlock the wired?
Suraj_R34
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Suraj_R34 »

i need a integra template, can sombody say me where to get it?
MadDawg
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by MadDawg »

i figured ou thow to get rid of the wired template in paintshop pro 8 and all its layers. first start paintshop up. second open your template. third go to VIEW. fourth click on PALETTES under the view menu. fifth click on layers under palettes. sixth the layers box should have poped up on ur screen on top of ur template. u cna move it whereever u like but to get rid of all the layers just click on the eye next to the name to put a red x over top of it to hide it. and if u have a prob saving it and it says u have an alpha just go to IMAGE... DELETE ALPHA CHANNEL
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

need neon template... in that site wich link is in this topic a neon template link is not working... and i need s2000 template, maybe anyone knows where to find it?
Extreme_uk
Stock
Stock

Post by Extreme_uk »

exonn

thanks, this link is ok. all vinils that i have done was made without any tmplates. =)
yeah right lol

U can delete the layers in and pain program u just need to unlock them first

I didnt know there where being used that much if one of u posted on my board just to let me know about the dead links I could of fixed them

Extreme

Return to “Editing”