FRUSTRATIONS? Let It All Out Here...

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

^Mirage F1^ wrote:AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
Theres school tomorrow!
HAHAHAHHA screw school i am not going.
chimpzrl
Drift King
Drift King

Post by chimpzrl »

I'm frustrated because I spent the whole weekend putting new speakers, wiring, and headlights on my car and last night it went and blew a freakin' head gasket. At least I hope it was only the head gasket. Freakin'...stupid...GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 909 »

@ chimpzrl: erm... i dunno what the head gasket has got to do with the customisations u mentioned, but the head gasket blows due to inexperienced overrevving or a bad mixture of engine coolant... ;-)

-----------------------------------

now, talking about frustrations... consider this MONDAY morning (monday sucks)

1) at 7:30am i got a message that a big clinical section at my work had an IP transit problem with net connectivity and VoIP (and i start work at 8:00...

2) when i arrived at work, i praked the car and suddenly hailstones were coming down... and when i entered the building it stopped grrrr....

3) when i arrived at work, i also found a bunch of idiots (users) messing with some computers and changing places ooooooowwwww

and its time for me to say:

AAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH da FAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAA
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Dragon-of-Rune wrote:
^Mirage F1^ wrote:AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
Theres school tomorrow!
HAHAHAHHA screw school i am not going.
LMAO me neither!!!

I'm going to paaaaaaaaaaaarty :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mmmm . . . beer :P
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Where's the party i am comin in love BEER :D . To bad i have to go to work tomorrow ( stage = training period )
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

The party is at my mates house. It's during the day so I'm assuming that there will be a BBQ or something . . .

And then on Wednesday, I'm going to go and see Ross Noble! With more beer!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!11
jemc
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by jemc »

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

i'm loosing tons of duels latetly. :x
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 909 »

mmm beer is a good stress reliever...

lock this thread !!!
chimpzrl
Drift King
Drift King

Post by chimpzrl »

My dad knows how to drive the car and what to put in it. He said that he put a gallon of fluid into the car and tried to turn it over. He watched it push all the fluid out. He thinks it might have been messed up by the heat it created trying to keep up with the 55mph speed limit until he could get off of the road. MAN! THe modifications were to get the inspection sticker. And to replace blown speakers and bad wiring.
StoneNewt
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by StoneNewt »

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Having to deal with that evil OS called MacOS X all day, please this ain't flame bait it's just that it's not close to UN*X for users to expect UN*X apps to work, but far enough away so that they don't :(
Weston Digital with their couldn't give a damn attitude to supporting exotic hardware
IDL it's evil, rather proprietary :x and why can't anyone build a UN*X app with something resembling optimisation?
Xeon Noconas and the Delta Screamers that are needed to keep the temps in the survivable area
That the local café charges 4£ for a sandwich cause no one can be bothered to walk the 2 miles to the next nearest café & leaving my lunch at home

GRRRR at people who just don't get that if you accelerate up to and into the slip road of a peel off type junction so you can cross the opposing traffic in relatively small gaps. There was a reason the local council spent a shedload on changing that junction from a cross roads to a 4 pointed star, %$&whits
jemc
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by jemc »

i knew this will happen....skyline444 stole my sig pic

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
R34GTR
Professional
Professional

Post by R34GTR »

GRRRRRRRR I SPENT ALL DAY SUNDAY WRITING OUT SOME SCHOOL COURSEWORK. AND TODAY WHEN I GOT TO CLASS THE TEACHER SAID 'I'LL EXTEND THE DEADLINE TO THURSDAY' ........... ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
patrickman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by patrickman »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*i still dont have frustrations :P *[/b]
=|Gigiani|=
Drift King
Drift King

Post by =|Gigiani|= »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh

i hate the school
DrewBoi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DrewBoi »

i have no school today.. Snow Day!!!!!

but i was going to do some things and then i realized my mom took my keys to the firebird. And my mom's car had almost no gas!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
patrickman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by patrickman »

DrewBoi wrote:i have no school today.. Snow Day!!!!!

but i was going to do some things and then i realized my mom took my keys to the firebird. And my mom's car had almost no gas!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
you suck. i have free at wendesday 8)
DrewBoi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DrewBoi »

i dont have school friday and thursday i have a half day so i bet you think i suck more.. :lol: :roll:

but yea, the only way i can go to my friend's house is if i walk... oh well i might as well
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY BOOOOOOOOODAYYYYYYYYYYYYY IIIIISSSSSSS SCREEEEEEEEEAAMMMMMMMMMMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
p_p_l_
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by p_p_l_ »

This year i won't have time for anything because i have to study as double as before if i want to go to university. and to enter to university i have to take one test.
.....ONE test will decide my future.....ONE test will decide if i make money on my future or not!! Damn chilean educational system

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH

The worst part is that i have to go to school and then to other place to study for this test so my parents have to pay for 2 schools... AAAARRRRGGHHH again....damn
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Damnit.

I've got a 4/10 for Latin. Previous was 5/10. The one before that one was 6/10. If it manages to get to 3/10, I won't make it into the next class.:'(

Post by Guest »

Geeeez, all I can see is "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"!!!

oh well, if that's how you feel, then let me say...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA too!!!:D

it's the good times, school's over, vacation time for me!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!! :D
chimpzrl
Drift King
Drift King

Post by chimpzrl »

DrewBoi wrote:i have no school today.. Snow Day!!!!!

DrewBoi wrote:Hi im Drew
im 15
ill be 16 in 20 Jan...
(posted April 10, 2005)
Do you even have your license?
nfsu2_mad_bk
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by nfsu2_mad_bk »

Im annoyed because in my life i hardly have time to do what i want. my garage is visited about 0.7453 on average per 2 days and wil people stop saying AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (just kidding its king of funny)
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

ARRRGRHSGRHRRHASDKJYXĆCKALDKĆDKĆŽQWŽEĆ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{can't login to mIRC} :D
Triskac
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Triskac »

I am frustrated... about showroom here. 80% of high rated cars has just simple stripes vinyl or some very simple combo. yeah its stylish and nice. But there is just too much of them. And when i find some nice car with a lot of vinyls on it but actually it looks really great, ppl comment it thats its a bit messy or sth. like that. Other thing bothers me r ppl who do this:
dont like the CF hood and muffler tip, 8pts (obviously they would like the car with another muffler and nonCF hood rating it 10). imo, muffler tip is so small detail, its really worth -1 pt ? and CF is just a part of street rides, just look at few real ones and you'll see... i am frustrated, coz i never voted less then 8pts (apart from my first day here when i didnt know how it goes around here)
i am going to delete my garage and will be only making the presentations on the screenshots request topic ;)

my reply doesnt make any sense, done read it, just needed to write it down :P

Return to “General Discussion”