bmw m3 voting

Everything that has to do with art goes into this board. Post your creations and hear what other people have to say about it!

Who's got the best looking M3???

Poll ended at 18 Jun 2005, 17:47

Master m
12%
Euphoria
9%
Dragon-of-Rune
42%
jacoja06
6%
-O_o-
3%
S2000_Skyline12
3%
Pooty Tang
6%
bashderq
6%
korge
12%

Total votes: 33

boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

None of them are great, but I voted for DoR because he went for the Street Machine look 8)
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Only thing i forgot in my chop was the intercooler :oops:
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Dragon-of-Rune wrote:Only thing i forgot in my chop was the intercooler :oops:
Dude, if you put an intercooler in the car then my vote would be going elsewhere :lol:
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

thank god that i didn't update my car on sunday because i forgot (i had something better to do that day)
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Pooty Tang wrote: it may look realistic but thats just one small aspect of chopping, and yours looks fake any way, the spoiler is the wrong colour and the FMIC looks off.
the engine realy doesnt look like an engine the M power sticker is wack and the door is really blury.
He's got a point. All these cars either are low qaulity or have almost nothing done to them. I like DoRs, but still, it looks too simple. Master M, Well looks like a collage of 'stuff'(no offense :? ) So overall. Most of these cars arent great, but i guess people dont want to vote for cars that look fake. But what the hell, i got one vote! :P
Pooty Tang wrote: "That way it looks very REALISTIC" maybe, but very boring, im trying to help you guys. if you post this on any other chopping forum, you will get the same feedback if not worse, trust me i know. and i know they have just extended the stock kit thats what i have been saying. its very amateur, boring and not much skill involved.
You have quite much to say at the moment since your chop was just as crappy. Your front bodykit looks extended into the air on the left side and the hood looks fake due to the fact that it wasnt twirled. Your rims looks blurry and distorted. Vinyl looks like your took MSPaint to it, and the body kit overall is simple. Not to mention the body's color is standard. Yea, you may be giving out good advice, but instead of spending time giving advice, spend time fixing up your "10" minute car. :roll:
korge
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

If you want to know what i changed just copy mine into photoshop then create a new layer and paste the original car into that and set the layer blending to difference and see what i have changed.

EDIT: Everything that is black(0b 0r 0g so not the tinted black) is changed, kinda of a neon glow on most stuff.
Surf'sUP^

Post by Surf'sUP^ »

how long does it take to do these chops cause I'd like to do them but I might not have the time
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Surf'sUP^ wrote:how long does it take to do these chops cause I'd like to do them but I might not have the time
It has nothing to do with time. Its all about experience and skill. If your new and have no idea what your doing, than itll take you a while. Wrong topic btw. :wink:
korge
Surf'sUP^

Post by Surf'sUP^ »

where should I post then? and could you teach me how to do it your chop is pretty good
nfsdriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nfsdriver »

do you guys care to explain how to get photoshop???
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Umm, buy the software? :roll:
sushy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by sushy »

Euphoria.
I like the vinyl and the rims. ^^
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

ROLF :lol: Yep buy the software check http://www.adobe.com for prizes
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

LOL!!! What prize? Prices you mean? Means a whole lot different... :lol:
Triskac
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Triskac »

master m - rims with no brakes - NO NO NO, but hood is very fine, decal on front window off angle

Euphoria - "stretching" tuning, i am not a big fan of that :) but nice vinyls, however, the doors wont open because of it :)

Dragon-of-Rune - another stretching, but nice vinyls and colors, only those exhauts looks weird imo

jacoja06 - not much done there, BK is blury and weird :)

-O_o- - rims: NO NO NO !!! lights looks like they arent there :-/ and that smuggled stripe on the door ? wtf ?

S2000_Skyline12 - rear wheel is off angle a bit, vinyl looks cool, but never use lens flare ;) also neons looks bad

Pooty Tang - front bumper is in wrong perspective, vinyl could be done better, rear wheel is really off angle, but CF looks nice

bashderq - why so bright ? :-/ but i love the wing and the FB (but could be better), vent looks unrealistic, vinyl is cool, windows tint too dark, average work

korge - brushing could be better but i think the best BK here (but still not good tho :) )

sorry to be rude, and i dont think i am better, but i just somehow dont like any of these chops :P
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Thanks for the comment. So did you just not vote or sumthing? :? I still dont know who im gonna vote for yet. They all suck. no offense to anyone. :D
korge
Triskac
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Triskac »

i am deciding between master m and korge
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Triskac wrote:i am deciding between master m and korge
The two cars that got Lambo doors... :P
korge
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

korge cause its a green meanie.
Pooty Tang
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Pooty Tang »

korge wrote: You have quite much to say at the moment since your chop was just as crappy. Your front bodykit looks extended into the air on the left side and the hood looks fake due to the fact that it wasnt twirled. Your rims looks blurry and distorted. Vinyl looks like your took MSPaint to it, and the body kit overall is simple. Not to mention the body's color is standard. Yea, you may be giving out good advice, but instead of spending time giving advice, spend time fixing up your "10" minute car. :roll:
haha yeah, point well made, it was very bad. i just wanted to enter. i was just coment on the other chops becuase i have seen this happen in almost every single comp for the past 4 months when i have been watching.

but meh, bring on the next comp! congrats to DoR well deserved in this round.

EDIT:
hood looks fake due to the fact that it wasnt twirled
real CF isnt twirled, look at all the propper CF patterns and advanced chops and tell me if their CF is twiled. :roll:
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Pooty Tang wrote:
real CF isnt twirled, look at all the propper CF patterns and advanced chops and tell me if their CF is twiled. :roll:
The more you open your mouth, the less you sound like you know what youre even talking about. :roll: Ofcourse real CF hoods arent Twirled like spiral. You twirl them to the correct perspective. Something else you dont seem to know about. Image

korge
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

My top 3:
1: master m
2: bashderq
3: korge
:)
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

In Euphoria's chop, I see Corvette rims! :lol: but i vote for DoR!
best
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by best »

1.master m
2.korge
Triskac
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Triskac »

oukey, my vote go to korge, but all u guys try better next time ;)

Return to “Creativity Board”