Just want to talk? Come here.

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

Look what I bought yesterday for €4.99:

NFS Porsche 2000

ps: I already had these 2 Diecast Porsches (959 & Boxter)

Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

You know the NFS Porsche series confuses me, and it sitll is... Are there actually two versions of this game? Porsche Unleashed & Porsche 2000? Are there any difference?

The cover of your game seems to be different from the one I see at some other sites... This the cover I normally see:

jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

What the..? I have never heard of 'Porsche 2000', only 'Porsche Unleashed' I have heard of :shock: ,and what an awesome game it is too.
I would love to have a decent computer to run games on. I tried playing 'Need for Speed, High Stakes' about a month ago, on my current machine, and speed was so damn chunky! Each frame was a good 2 or 3 seconds apart :shock:
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

Need for Speed Porsche 2000 is the same as Porsche unleashed it is exactly the same game. but then for the European market. and that cover is the european standard cover. I have exactly the same.
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

I have Porsche 2000, but to make it easier for people, I always call it NFS PU...
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Ah!! Finally I got it off my chest. Thanks you guys! :D
RiSsA
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RiSsA »

Yay Im back from a 2 day absence... I had some problems with my wireless keyboard,mouse and wireless hub. I have a new set.... actually the same ones. I got them replaced by HP... YAY!!!
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Congratulations.
korge
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

RiSsA wrote:Yay Im back from a 2 day absence... I had some problems with my wireless keyboard,mouse and wireless hub. I have a new set.... actually the same ones. I got them replaced by HP... YAY!!!
Wireless suks. That's why I have a USB mouse and a normal PS/2 keyboard. Sure there is extra clutter (only a milimeter and centimeter in width) but you get constant performance. No problems where you need them replaced or anything. Btw did you know to clean your keyboard you can put it in the dishwasher?! :shock:
RiSsA
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by RiSsA »

yea but its kinda dangerous with some....

Im hoping to get a new set because this set doesnt look cool...
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

RiSsA wrote:
Since when was Keyboards Made to look Cool? You get them to perform.

My keyboard is Dark Grey and black keys. My mouse is black with grey buttons and has the red infrared light. My Case is black and grey (mid tower) with red neons.
korge
NFS_ZawyeR
Drift King
Drift King

Post by NFS_ZawyeR »

as it works as it should...is it okay for me :D
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

You can dishwash your keyboard? wtf.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

xHaZxMaTx wrote:You can dishwash your keyboard? wtf.
Some keyboards have electronics that easily pop out of the shell and keys. Sort of like a cheap remote control.
It has Plastic shell holding the keys and single electronic piece.
korge
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

My dad told me that you can wash them in a dishwasher. He's becoming an A+ certified technician. They know everything about computers and anything you can do with them.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Jopuma wrote:My dad told me that you can wash them in a dishwasher. He's becoming an A+ certified technician. They know everything about computers and anything you can do with them.
And usually put the computers together in the basements of Dells offices... Nah, jk... What exactly does he do... Repairs?
korge
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

Not exactly. He used to, but he needed more time to study his A+ stuff so he told people at his warehouse he couldn't fix their computers anymore. He fixed some recently because we were desperate for money.
Sir Ibi
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Sir Ibi »

I learnt a new spanish word today - "Cabron". I kept on saying it to some of my spanish work colleagues..... they seemed quite annoyed with me, especially my supervisor.... :?
R34GTR
Professional
Professional

Post by R34GTR »

I thoght it was 'Carbon' at first :lol:, it probably means smth like fool ar idiot
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Been playing with Cesar on GTA, huh? :P
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

Si, ese :lol:
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Sir Ibi wrote:I learnt a new spanish word today - "Cabron". I kept on saying it to some of my spanish work colleagues..... they seemed quite annoyed with me, especially my supervisor.... :?
I think it means like Idiot or something. That mexican girl in Midnight Club 2 says it alot. :D
korge
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

I visit this site quite often when I am using the laptop in my room. We picked it up super cheap at an Auction, about a year ago... And I've been using it ever since.
It's cool, except for 3 things...The Keyboard doesn't work, the mouse pointer jumps everywhere and does it's own little thing, and the screen itself is half hanging off.
Very annoying, so I have to plug-in a separate keyboard to actually make the damn thing work :x
(The screen also flickers :lol: )
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

RiSsA wrote:Yay Im back from a 2 day absence... I had some problems with my wireless keyboard,mouse and wireless hub. I have a new set.... actually the same ones. I got them replaced by HP... YAY!!!
hmm HP sucks.. my mom has a HP and it sucks big time even the stock keyboard doesn't have the right settings all the special keys (+shift etc) are in the wrong place and we can't find out wich version it is... we tried several keyboard layout and even the shop where she bought it doesn't know what it is but all of them have the same and for some reason when you buy them they work correct (atleast the keys are where they say it is... wich atleast here it is not the standard setting (US) as soon as you reinstall windows (we changed home to pro version) you can't set them back... and that is just one of the probs I have with HP
korge wrote:
RiSsA wrote:
Since when was Keyboards Made to look Cool? You get them to perform.

My keyboard is Dark Grey and black keys. My mouse is black with grey buttons and has the red infrared light. My Case is black and grey (mid tower) with red neons.
I bought my keyboard cause it looks cool and because it is a simple design with less bullsh*tkeys and it is pretty strong.
the Coolermaster keyboard (made out of alloy :D)
I did have a mircosoft wireless set but I hated changing batteries for them. I alsochange the mouse but kept it wireless cause I loved the freedom. changed it into a Logitec bluetooth mouse rechargeble and with bluetooth docking station (ideal for linking my phone to the PC 8)
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

Another awesome keyboard, which I found at a computer store not long ago, was (Unsure of name) a flexible, see-through plastic one 8) It’s awesome!...If you are not using it, then roll it up, and shove it into a cardboard box under the bed.

Return to “General Discussion”