Just want to talk? Come here.

Serious discussions on matters not covered by other boards. The un-serious type of users should refer to the Can of Spam.
NFS_ZawyeR
Drift King
Drift King

Post by NFS_ZawyeR »

baadmw
Drift King
Drift King

Post by baadmw »

double posting mabey? :lol:
NFS_ZawyeR
Drift King
Drift King

Post by NFS_ZawyeR »

nope...it is one guy that is posting between somewhere :P :lol:
1995-eclipse
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 1995-eclipse »

WOW, and people were complaining about me before.
isues
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by isues »

not a really busy forum tat,look at the dates the dude posted,2-3 days inbetween.
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

its just kinda funny that he has 98% of the posts... :lol:
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

isues
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by isues »

u r bad sparco :P :lol:
Jopuma
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Jopuma »

Huh? That guy was posting things all by himself. 2 pages worth at least.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

bashderq wrote: nobody tried to imply that..we're just saying that bush is going over-board with this whole terror thing. people that have their families stuck in iraq/afganistan/etc.. will all agree with this.
Its funny to hear how people claim a cause like this. "Bush is Terrible because he sent our sons to war!". :lol: They sound so idiotic because while they are moaning and bitching, the US infantry on the ground in those territories could care less. Most and almost all Military personel I met in my life never regreted going to war, let alone hated Bush. Its all the democrats in the US that want the mindset of "Bring the boys home." Which most military soldiers could care less about. Yes most would like to come home, but when they joined they military, they knew what they had to do. All I can say is that if you have family members that hate bush, dont join the armed forces. Duh. Other wise we will have more people acting like they support the troops by saying "Bush is dumb" and other shiznit I heard in the States.

On the other side of it, I have seen and heard a few marines complain. You know why? Because most of them do nothing. When you watch the news and it says "Marines in Iraq" you will be surprised to see the emblem of the '3rd Infantry' stamped on the side of that humvee. Besides, all marines are are men on a boat. When you see the news, what you are seeing most likely are the US Army infanty divisions in actions.. not some part time marines.
korge
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

^Sparco^ wrote:http://nfsplanetboard.shocker.at/viewto ... ?p=224#224

I bet he feels pissed now :D
Well it looks like he has the whole forum to himself... :lol:
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Dude, this has been the worst night of the 21st century Image

Thursday. Not-weekend-yet. However, in certain universities the students have no classes the Fridays so you can find people going to pubs etc.

Well, a "friend" suggested to go out and have some fun. It's an old schoolmate, pretty boring. Since everybody is on vacation there are not so many friends to go out so... I accepted. I really thought we could pass a nice time. I am so innocent... Image

What a crappy night. At 1st, my father told me not to take the car. So we should have taken the bus, but we didnt. The guy hates the buses. Well, the big idiot was wearing short trousers and trainers Image DUDE! you need a decent shoes to enter certain pubs :!: And the shorts... OMG, don't worry it's OK, we will try to enter another place.

Zone1: Nothing. Zone 2: Almost nothing. Zone 3: nothing. Most of pubs were closed, and people is at home. WTF are we doing here the thursday?¿?¿

Let's go home. I live in a neighboorhood similar to the Jackson Heights in nfsu2. Notice the HEIGHTS word. And yeah, we came back home by walking. The thursdays are no special buses for nighttime. WTFWTFWTF!! Image We basically have walked like 15kilometers through the whole city, and all what we have done is drink a Coke in a bar.

The best part comes in the end, when the dude tells me: "Hey, I'll call you tomorrow, the Friday is a good day" And I was like: Image
And the freak lives in a VILLAGE near my city. So he's probably still walking in the dark roads. Hopefully he will be rammed by a truck.

But again, WTF @ the trainers. Yellow trainers. We could have entered a pub that was opened. In fact I saw a girl I know in there, but I would have felt very ashamed if she had seen me with my "cool" mate. So I obviously escaped from there. It was a very weird situation!

Oh this is the only place I can't tell this. You'll understand me, I can't tell this shiznit to any friend. I should keep my reputation lol. I will act like if this never hapened. The worst is: I fear the idiot is going to tell everybody. Fortunately we haven't got too many common friends. Whatever.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

korge wrote:
bashderq wrote: nobody tried to imply that..we're just saying that bush is going over-board with this whole terror thing. people that have their families stuck in iraq/afganistan/etc.. will all agree with this.
Its funny to hear how people claim a cause like this. "Bush is Terrible because he sent our sons to war!". :lol: They sound so idiotic because while they are moaning and bitching, the US infantry on the ground in those territories could care less. Most and almost all Military personel I met in my life never regreted going to war, let alone hated Bush. Its all the democrats in the US that want the mindset of "Bring the boys home." Which most military soldiers could care less about. Yes most would like to come home, but when they joined they military, they knew what they had to do. All I can say is that if you have family members that hate bush, dont join the armed forces. Duh. Other wise we will have more people acting like they support the troops by saying "Bush is dumb" and other shiznit I heard in the States.

On the other side of it, I have seen and heard a few marines complain. You know why? Because most of them do nothing. When you watch the news and it says "Marines in Iraq" you will be surprised to see the emblem of the '3rd Infantry' stamped on the side of that humvee. Besides, all marines are are men on a boat. When you see the news, what you are seeing most likely are the US Army infanty divisions in actions.. not some part time marines.
uuh Marines don't live on a boat... those people are called Navy personel.

don't mix them up I come from a naval family.. and it there is one thing we hate it's the mix up with MARINES!
Marines only use ships to get on land! and from that moment on they stay there!

and yes if you join the military you know or should know the risks that are involved, and no you won't hear them complain, cause it is what they are trained for and even if they don't agree with the reasons they will not complain.

it is called chain of command. to bad the man in command is a moron...
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

TheStig wrote: those people are called Navy personel.
The Marines are the Navy's personel army. :roll: Coming from a Navy family even you should know that.

TheStig wrote: Marines only use ships to get on land!
That makes them Men on a Boat. :wink:
korge
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

nono Marines and Navy are 2 seperate things!
calling someone in the Navy a marine and the other way around is seen as a insult.
2 complete difirent kind of people
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Sparco wrote:Hopefully he will be rammed by a truck.
:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know why, but that is lioke some serious Deja Vu what I just posted. :?

@ Stig: That's right, you tell 'im. :wink:
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

TheStig wrote:nono Marines and Navy are 2 seperate things!
calling someone in the Navy a marine and the other way around is seen as a insult.
2 complete difirent kind of people

I never said they were the same thing and I also dont care about who gets insulted b/c it seems like wasted time to be 'insulted' over something I never said. :roll:
The Marine Corps serves as a versatile combat element, and is adapted to a wide variety of combat operations. The Marine Corps was initially composed of infantry combat forces serving aboard naval vessels, responsible for security of the ship, its captain and officers, offensive and defensive combat during boarding actions, by acting as sharpshooters, and carrying out amphibious assaults.
Do you have any idea what you are even talking about Stig? You are telling me they are not the same. I already know this. :wink:
korge
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

the why are you telling they are the same
The Marines are the Navy's personel army.
I read that as being Navy personel :roll:

but he Enough about it eh :wink:
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

TheStig wrote:the why are you telling they are the same
The Marines are the Navy's personel army.
I read that as being Navy personel :roll:

but he Enough about it eh :wink:
I meant as the Navy's own little army. Private. Personal. Their own. I guess that clears it up than. :P
korge
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

well at least im not in this... Im an Army kid. You cant win a war or battle etc. without ground troops!!! :D
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Cpt.Razkit wrote:well at least im not in this... Im an Army kid. You cant win a war or battle etc. without ground troops!!! :D
Same here. The only times Marines every really proved themselves was in Vietnam and in WW2 during the Pacific conflicts with Japan due to their amphibious advantages. Now, most marines are in training. The people you see in Iraq right now are the Armies infantry Divisions. Not Marines.Now if only the News could understand that. :D
korge
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

Can you belive that i could have an arguement with a girl i liked that was in the Air Force. She said that you can win a war battle etc. without an army. It was in history class... Im happy that she got PWNED by me AND my History teacher and the rest of the class... i wish i had a pic of her face when she got pwned..... :lol:
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

but with the curent technologies you can't do without anything flying also.

Air superioirity is key if you want to win a ground war also. the european assault of WWII demonstrated that. more german tanks (mainly the heavy tanks like the Tigers) where destroyed by P-51 then by allied tanks (also due to the fact that the germans had better tanks, on average it took 3 shermans to take down a tiger)
same goes for the Vietnam war, alot of ground personel where saved from being whiped out by the VC/NVA by airstrikes.

same goes for sea battles (if they even exist, last war at sea was at the falklands between the UK and Argentina)
again WWII proofd that you could not have a fleet without a carrier cause a group of torpedo or bomberplanes could sink a fleet of battleships.
Cpt.Razkit
Professional
Professional

Post by Cpt.Razkit »

I understand what you are saying Stig...But you cant win a war with just one branch of the military. That is why we have allies :D
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

TheStig wrote:but with the curent technologies you can't do without anything flying also.

Air superioirity is key if you want to win a ground war also. the european assault of WWII demonstrated that. more german tanks (mainly the heavy tanks like the Tigers) where destroyed by P-51 then by allied tanks (also due to the fact that the germans had better tanks, on average it took 3 shermans to take down a tiger)
same goes for the Vietnam war, alot of ground personel where saved from being whiped out by the VC/NVA by airstrikes.

same goes for sea battles (if they even exist, last war at sea was at the falklands between the UK and Argentina)
again WWII proofd that you could not have a fleet without a carrier cause a group of torpedo or bomberplanes could sink a fleet of battleships.
Most stuff the Airforce does could be done by land. The stationary M102 howitzers, fired by the Army, can pinpoint locations by using computers to calculate latitude and longitudes for targets that are about 25-30 kilometres away. Apaches can fire locked air to land missles which is also used for the FA18s. Even the Navy can destroy targets offshore with pinpoint accuracy with the Tomahawk cruise missile systems. Each one is guided by laser and can destroy targets 870 nautical miles away. And if they are really desperate, the Army could even use an ICBL or Intercontinental Ballistic missile. The US versions are incredibly acurrate despite the older models, which are known as SCUDs which arent as accurate as the laser guided missiles.
Cpt.Razkit wrote:That is why we have allies :D
...That do nothing for the US except be our distant friends so we dont wipe them out. :roll:
korge

Return to “General Discussion”