Gran Turismo 4

Video games, video games and video games! Racing games, console games, fps, rpg, The everything about video games board.
spuit*11
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by spuit*11 »

Insane props to GT3x24x7 for maxing GT4 out.

Seriously, respect.
bashderq
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by bashderq »

Just a question for the pro GT4 players, does putting a spoiler on your car really help in generating downforce, or is just a gimmick a la NFS style?
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

Yes, it creates downforce, and also drag.
bashderq
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by bashderq »

Thanks, I really needed to know that since my Cerbera Speed 12 gets rather twitchy at the high end of 300km/h+.

btw another favour, is there a list of all the cars that you can win in each race? I'm feeling a bit lazy too look for it myself :P
boganbusman
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by boganbusman »

bashderq wrote:Thanks, I really needed to know that since my Cerbera Speed 12 gets rather twitchy at the high end of 300km/h+.
lol . . . all TVR's are twitchy by nature. I don't know if a rear wing will help that much.

And about the list, there is one on GTPlanet, but I'll leave that to someone else :P
bashderq
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by bashderq »

Nah its cool,I just needed to know the name of a site that had the list. I found what I wanted at GTPlanet.

p.s - if you increase traction control to 10 (and it still wheel spins like buggery, though I suspect 1082kW will do that), increase front downforce to 20 and rear to 40, its controllable, though you loose 10km/h (which I also need to push me into the low 6 minutes on the Nurburgring.)

Return to “The Games”