Drift King

Post by A-spec »

I agree, esspecally really fast rock. :twisted:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

MOST WANTED in Hot Stuff Mag!!!

Post by Andre_online »

MOST WANTED featured in Hot Stuff Mag!!!

Not the best quality because I took it with my VGA camera in my cellular (wish I could have had the K750i...), but the screenies are pretty obselete, and they can be found at the Screenshot section. :)

Hot Stuff's verdict of this game?
Hot Stuff wrote:Pros: Better than UG2

Cons: Haven't found any!

A must get for this holiday season!
pizdefl
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by pizdefl »

offtopic: i have K750i :D

btw, i hope that demo will be relased tomorrow :!:
NFS_ZawyeR
Drift King
Drift King

Post by NFS_ZawyeR »

Is some of the movies in the XBOX section on Gamespot new?
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

NFS_ZawyeR wrote:Is some of the movies in the XBOX section on Gamespot new?
Yes, just check the "posting date"
- yesterday: 4 new videos
- day before yesterday: 5 new videos

----------------------------------------
A bit offtopic info:

This sunday I'm going to the "Automaxx NEED FOR SPEED - MOST WANTED EVENT @ CIRCUIT ZOLDER (B)"

in Dutch wrote:Be smarter and faster than the cops...
Become the most wanted...
Ruik die heerlijke lucht van verbrand rubber en voel de spanning stijgen. De straatraces gaan van start: welke tuner durft zijn wagen tot het uiterste te laten gaan én maakt geen enkele fout in de strijd? En probeer ondertussen de politie maar eens voor te blijven… Op zondag 6 november geeft Circuit Zolder (B) een nieuwe dimensie aan tuning & streetracing. Het Need For Speed Most Wanted Event geeft je een underground preview in de allernieuwste game van Electronic Arts. Dat mag je niet missen…!

Stel je eens voor: een paddock die volledig is omgedoopt in Need For Speed Most Wanted stijl. Met schitterende demowagens die nét uit de game gereden lijken te zijn. En wat dacht je van de enige én officiële Most Wanted Police Car die helemaal gepimpt wordt door Speed Factory, John Freriks, DG Custom Leather en Saiko Carstyling?! Werd er vorig jaar voor Need for Speed Underground 2 nog een Mazda RX8 getooid als demowagen, dit jaar doet EA het heel anders. Halen ze in Most Wanted het ‘oude’ in de vorm van politie weer terug, ook in de demowagen wordt het oude weer nieuw én improved! Een echte aandachtstrekker, de Cadillac Coupe de Ville uit 1960.

Hoogstwaarschijnlijk kun je tijdens dit spectaculaire evenement de nog niet in de winkels verschenen streetracegame spelen! Dat gaat dus een regelrechte primeur worden in Zolder. Maar natuurlijk kun je veel meer beleven tijdens het Most Wanted Event.
Translation of the part in bold:
Most likely you'll be able to play this streetracing game at this spectaculair event before it will be released in the stores! This will be a direct scoop in Zolder. But offcourse there's a lot more to see at the Most Wanted Event.
NFS_ZawyeR
Drift King
Drift King

Post by NFS_ZawyeR »

oh. Why do they never have events in Norway?!?! :(

BTW: http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/driving/ne ... e=gameplay

OMG :O
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Need for Speed Most Wanted meeting show in Montmeló

Like the latest year's nfsu2 show, this year EA Games presented the new game NFSMW using a special modified RX-8 with a cop looking. Again in Montmeló (Barcelona) 8)

More pics:

Modding the base car...
Final ride

Source: http://www.nfsesp.com the best Spanish site about Need For Speed series!

Edited: The paint job was made by the Spanish painting garage Japan Tuning (you know it from nfsu2) More info in the homepage:
http://www.japantuning.net/postnuke/index.php
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

master m wrote:
in Dutch wrote:Be smarter and faster than the cops...
Become the most wanted...
Ruik die heerlijke lucht van verbrand rubber en voel de spanning stijgen. De straatraces gaan van start: welke tuner durft zijn wagen tot het uiterste te laten gaan én maakt geen enkele fout in de strijd? En probeer ondertussen de politie maar eens voor te blijven… Op zondag 6 november geeft Circuit Zolder (B) een nieuwe dimensie aan tuning & streetracing. Het Need For Speed Most Wanted Event geeft je een underground preview in de allernieuwste game van Electronic Arts. Dat mag je niet missen…!

Stel je eens voor: een paddock die volledig is omgedoopt in Need For Speed Most Wanted stijl. Met schitterende demowagens die nét uit de game gereden lijken te zijn. En wat dacht je van de enige én officiële Most Wanted Police Car die helemaal gepimpt wordt door Speed Factory, John Freriks, DG Custom Leather en Saiko Carstyling?! Werd er vorig jaar voor Need for Speed Underground 2 nog een Mazda RX8 getooid als demowagen, dit jaar doet EA het heel anders. Halen ze in Most Wanted het ‘oude’ in de vorm van politie weer terug, ook in de demowagen wordt het oude weer nieuw én improved! Een echte aandachtstrekker, de Cadillac Coupe de Ville uit 1960.
Translation of above text:

Be smarter and faster than the cops... Become the Most Wanted.

Smell the lovely smell of burned rubber and feel the tension rise. The streetraces are starting: Which tuner has the guts to push his ride to the limit without a single mistake in the battle? And try to stay out of the cops' hands.. On Sunday November 6th, Circuit Zolder is giving a new dimension to tuning and streetracing. The Need For Speed Most Wanted event gives you a preview of the newest EA Game. Can't miss this!

Imagine this: A paddock completely changed into the NFS Most Wanted style. With beautiful democars that look like they came driving out of the game. And what about the one and only official Most Wanted Police Car that was completely pimped by Speed Factory, John Freriks, DG Custom Leather and Saiko Carstyling? With last year a RX-8 being styled for democar, EA is doing it completely different this year. They are getting the ''old'' police style back again, and the old in the democar will be completely new and improved! A real attentionwhore, the Cadillac Coupe de Ville from the 60s.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

Veilside Police RX-8, nice.
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Interesting...from http://www.nfs-planet.de:

"As it seems there will be a small bonus for owners of Need for Speed Underground 2:

If you have a save file for Underground 2, you'll receive an additional 10K in career mode. This money can be used to purchase the Golf at the start of your career or used to upgrade the performance or visuals of your existing car.

If you don't have a copy, better hurry up and buy one.

Unfortunately this may only be for the console versions. We might have more information about this the next days."

Direct link:
http://forums.easports.com/mboards/thre ... 501#110206

So at least he knows the date but he won't tell us...
http://forums.easports.com/mboards/thre ... &start=360

EASmoothie:
"If it was ready, it'd be released. But it's not, so it isn't. =)

I know when it should be ready for release, yes. Will I tell you. No

Why? Because that date may change as it has once or twice already. So until I have the file in my hand, I won't give a date. Actually, I may not give a date even when I do have the file in my hand. But that'll depend on the kind of mood I'm in that day. We Pisces are very moody beings. But I'm getting off topic myself.

Anyway, to answer your question, it'll be done when its done, ready when it's ready and released when it's done and ready for release.

Dig?

~ Smoothie
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

Andre does your camera on the phone have a focus adjuster?
Cargozer
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Cargozer »

Btw are you able to tune your car the same way you are able to tune in NFSU2? Because i heard a rumor of not being able to tune your car in nfsmw so much, If thats true then it sucks :/ Because one of the fun parts in the new need for speed's is that you can "create" your own car and tune the performance to the top!
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Post by TheNoobofFerraris »

People have seen these old vids right?

They are awesome!
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/driving/ne ... media.html

Well, at least the one with sarge. Cross is, I'll beat his @-- too! You know why, because he keyed my car! :evil:

Its the game footage 7.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

TheNoobofFerraris wrote:@ 2Furio's videos...

So lets see how this goes:

Well we have the Blue/Silver M3-GTR and then we race him
In the video you do well but the Mia calls telling you ya left a big oil spot or something
You hit something then your car is done
They all come up to you and the Razor tells says "thanks for the ride" and then the other guys say some nasty, ironic things :lol:
Then you get smack-talked by Sarge. Cross and then your off to jail.

So this is explains why Razor is at the top with your Car, I'm guessing you will get it back sooner or later. I'm guessing he will have tuned it up by then, and thats why it has that speed "new" sound to it.

Sound logical?
You don't hit anything, the engine seizes up from lack of oil. Someone unscrewed the oil cap from the bottom of the engine.
Last edited by James31278 on 04 Nov 2005, 00:39, edited 1 time in total.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Oh ok. I just went with the instinct that the train tracks cause the rest of the damage, sorry.
Seems like this website is a ghost town. No longer worth a visit or anyone's time.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

TheNoobofFerraris wrote:Oh ok. I just went with the instinct that the train tracks cause the rest of the damage, sorry.
Nah, train tracks would only damage the suspension unless the car were almost bottomed out low which no one in their right mind would do. I've never heard an engine seize from no oil and its probably not a nice sound.
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Heh, well another bad sound is feeding a old Corolla Diesel fuel by accident and then listen to the engine. *this has happened before when we were traveling with my uncle, both separate cars and he was in a rush and then....well you know the rest.
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

TheNoobofFerraris wrote:Heh, well another bad sound is feeding a old Corolla Diesel fuel by accident and then listen to the engine. *this has happened before when we were traveling with my uncle, both separate cars and he was in a rush and then....well you know the rest.
I don't know about that one either, what did it sound like?
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

James31278 wrote:
TheNoobofFerraris wrote:Heh, well another bad sound is feeding a old Corolla Diesel fuel by accident and then listen to the engine. *this has happened before when we were traveling with my uncle, both separate cars and he was in a rush and then....well you know the rest.
I don't know about that one either, what did it sound like?
Well first of all we were tailing him then we started to see some black smoke come out of the muffler and then sort of a nos purge sound and some loud gunshot sounds and then it sounded like bolts fell off too, it really messed the car up man. But after that it sounded more like a deisel vehicle, but it cleaned it out I guess. Now I'm not trying to to insult him but he should have looked at what he was putting in his car, he could have been putting in NOS in it and he wouldn't have noticed. :lol:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

The official site has been updated:
- 2 new videos (1 featuring Josie and 1 highlighting the police)
- vote for Josie in the Spike TV Video Game Awards
Direct linking to parts of the official site really suck but the updates are on the front page:
http://www.needforspeed.com

EDIT: Argh, the police highlight video is not new at all the one featuring Josie is hardly worth watching. :?

EDIT2: About the story, ok it's a no-brainer. The tough guy (or whatever, don't know his name) fears you so he probably breaks something underneath your car that makes it leak the oil. Then it's a matter of time until your car runs out of oil and the car is not able to operate anymore. (just a clear up, I'm not talking about gasoline). Then, you have to start all over (with some cash from Josie probably) climbing up the ladder until you face the guy to get your car back. What I don't understand is how do you get the M3 at the beginning of the game?
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Maybe you had some extra money from Bayview? I haven't got a clue.

And His Name Is Razor, I'm not sure what his last name is but I've seen it before.
SkeeteRX7
Drift King
Drift King

darn

Post by SkeeteRX7 »

hmmm, that police car iz sick!
what car will you guys start with?I cant decide! i hate to say this, but the supercharged ecotec and the is300 are the best choices....they needed the eighth generation civic si tho, and it wouldv'e been better if gm made a solstice gxp with a supercharged ecotec, and put it in the game, and if mazda put the third-gen mx-5 in, or a second gen mazdaspeed mx-5 miata

i want to unlock my favorite car tho, the SE3P!
C2D T7500 2.2 ghz| 256 MB NVIDIA Quadro FX570m|160 GB 7200 RPM|2 GB RAM- my laptop
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

What the hell are you talking about?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I really have no Idea what he is talking about.. :S
we wants cars that aren't even build in real life :roll:

I personally don't think the story is bad... for what I seen. it is alot better then U2... (did it even have a story?)

btw who says you are the same person who played in U1 and U2??
this is MW not U3
TheNoobofFerraris
Professional
Professional

Well thats just a first thought really. :? OH yeah I also have a question that I'm 95% sure about but I wanted opinions, why is Most Wanted rated "T?"
Last edited by TheNoobofFerraris on 04 Nov 2005, 02:10, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Most Wanted”