Need For Speed: Carbon

2006 Need for Speed Carbon
joablo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by joablo »

race_invader wrote:
joablo wrote:i don't think there are any neons in nfs:c because there are no pics with a car that haves neon.
But on the first Trailer of carbon they had a couple of cars with Blue and green neons
8)
-------------
Even no you have seen the trailer but here is just pic.......
wasn't that just a promo vid?
Gay
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Gay »

Post your specs.

Don't you have a normal PC?

>xp pro sp2
1.66dual core
512 ram
ati radeon mobility x1400

i do have a normal pc
but it doesnt have a gfx and dvd drive
so its useless

thanks bro
SomeKindOfMonster
Drift King
Drift King

Post by SomeKindOfMonster »

I don't know why Neons are needed anyway. This game is about the gritty underground racing network (from what I can tell) and Neons/Stereo's have nothing to do with racing. Who would even think they could win a canyon drift with 300kg of Stereo in the trunk, and neons would have to add wait as well (no signifigant ammounts but you get what I mean) The more tuning they put in, the less it is about the world of street racing, which is why MW was so simple.
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i hope the ups or fedex guy comes soon to give me my beloved game...... if it doesnt come tomorrow im angry with amazon, where i preordered it. :|
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

ahmad0410 wrote:I officially announce that there is NO neons whatsoever in NFS Carbon.
Abrams wrote:Hm, very nice pics back on previous page, I didnt get it tho, to tune yr car you actually first buy aftermarket parts and only then you are adjusting em?
You adjust them first and then you buy. :wink:
'

So if you dont like the size\width of part you installed you cant re-size it and you need to buy it again with other size?
Shadow the hedgehog
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Shadow the hedgehog »

Hey does anyone know when carbon comes out in Australia? cos i pre-ordered it & the game shop hasn't called yet to tell me they have it.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

got the game! played a bit with a few parts on the RX8, then took it for a drift, it's ok, I like it, driveble .. graphically, there is an Brightness adjustment bar, rain effect, blur, visual treatment and shadow. but these are grey to me, cuz my video card isn't that good. Anyway, the most upseting and disapointed thing is that there is NO LAN mode, on the PC version, and I really didn't know that

EDIT: I have the CE vers, I can confirm that the Koenigsegg CCX and the Concept Camaro are in the game, available in 2 colors, Camaro(black and red) and the CCX(black and orange) , they are not customizable. I didn't seen the Jag and the Nissan around, probably after some % in the carrer, they will be available. I will go for the Challenge series 1st, as I did with MW last year. If you want more details about the PC vers, feel free to ask
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

Hm...thats strange. I mean all supported GPUs for NFSC do support Shader 3.0 apart from maybe X300 and 6200 gpu`s? Why is it grey then?
geese howard
Ricer
Ricer

Post by geese howard »

danyutz wrote:got the game! played a bit with a few parts on the RX8, then took it for a drift, it's ok, I like it, driveble .. graphically, there is an Brightness adjustment bar, rain effect, blur, visual treatment and shadow. but these are grey to me, cuz my video card isn't that good. Anyway, the most upseting and disapointed thing is that there is NO LAN mode, on the PC version, and I really didn't know that

EDIT: I have the CE vers, I can confirm that the Koenigsegg CCX and the Concept Camaro are in the game, available in 2 colors, Camaro(black and red) and the CCX(black and orange) , they are not customizable. I didn't seen the Jag and the Nissan around, probably after some % in the carrer, they will be available. I will go for the Challenge series 1st, as I did with MW last year. If you want more details about the PC vers, feel free to ask
Demo version related problems like sense of speed, physics..are solved?
rygybortoe
Ricer
Ricer

Post by rygybortoe »

OMG , this game is easy, ive had it for 6 hours and ive already beat Kenji and Wolf, its so firetruckin fun tho! Still cant find the CCX tho, danyutz, where did u see it?
rygybortoe
Ricer
Ricer

Post by rygybortoe »

geese howard wrote:
danyutz wrote:got the game! played a bit with a few parts on the RX8, then took it for a drift, it's ok, I like it, driveble .. graphically, there is an Brightness adjustment bar, rain effect, blur, visual treatment and shadow. but these are grey to me, cuz my video card isn't that good. Anyway, the most upseting and disapointed thing is that there is NO LAN mode, on the PC version, and I really didn't know that

geese howard, I have the game for 360 and everything seems alright!
geese howard
Ricer
Ricer

Post by geese howard »

rygybortoe wrote:
geese howard wrote:

geese howard, I have the game for 360 and everything seems alright!
i mean PC version...i forgot to said.
rygybortoe
Ricer
Ricer

Post by rygybortoe »

o, srry, i cant help u there! itt'l probably be the same tho...
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i just got some terrible news that i will not have carbon till november 11th through 14, which is more than enough wait. until then, id like to see other peoples cars.
and in the collectors edition, you unlock the jag and nissan by completing the collectors edition special events in the challenge series.
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

got carbon after school, and have been playin it ever since, and man, it is soooooo cool! everything gets a 10! graphics sound gameplay difficulty ai, its so cool! must.... continue.... playing....
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

can you post a picture of photo mode if you are on pc?
SomeKindOfMonster
Drift King
Drift King

Aussie release date is the 9th of November (at least in Queensland) I pre-ordered my copy, and it will be ready for pick-up at 7:30am next thursday
frankie123
Ricer
Ricer

Post by frankie123 »

.... i beat the 1 boss without modding the car... how easy is that like comeon...
SomeKindOfMonster
Drift King
Drift King

So there is no way to change the difficulty?
Raynar05
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Raynar05 »

hey would these specs giv me sexy performance and graphics ???

AMD ATHLON 64 Processor
3200+
2.01, 2.00 GB of RAM

ATI ALL IN WONDER 9600 SERIES

im pretty sure its good enough, but the graphics mite not be that good, and can i hav suggestions on what graphics card would be good
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Processor is good, will do decently. You might want to consider a different graphics card though.
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

frankie123 wrote:.... i beat the 1 boss without modding the car... how easy is that like comeon...
What car did u use?? the starter car??
I bought a stock Elise and used it to beat Wolf. Now I got his DB9 :D
Longsword
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Longsword »

EVO_VIII wrote:
frankie123 wrote:.... i beat the 1 boss without modding the car... how easy is that like comeon...
What car did u use?? the starter car??
I bought a stock Elise and used it to beat Wolf. Now I got his DB9 :D
Try the challenge series gold stuff... I'm finding those tough.
rygybortoe
Ricer
Ricer

Post by rygybortoe »

same here EVO_VIII
but i beat Kenji with a tuned Mits Eclipse GT!wow, im addicted to this game!I find career to easy tho...I can't wait to roll in Darius' car!
corvyz6
Drift King
Drift King

Post by corvyz6 »

for some reason i get random crashes after i finish autosaving...whats goin on?

Return to “Carbon”