NFSUnlimited Blacklist

2005 Need for Speed Most Wanted
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Saeidi wrote:My latest pursuit: 5 Days.... :)
Top Pursuit: 38 Days 5 Hours 41 Mins 23 Secs - and then cooldown came. What's weird is that it didn't show it as 38 Days :? But anyways, I believe myself... :)
Times Busted: 0
I'm just finishing another pursuit. Currently, I'm #6 in Profile: Lamborghini
#1 in profile - Sina
#1 in Profile - Saeidi
****************MORE INFO*****************
And #1 in NFSUnlimited. I'm not ranked online because I do only unranked races with friends.
What do you mean 38 days? Did you pause the game or, huh??? And, honestly, you need something to preoccupy your time. It's not healthy for you...spending all that time playing the game.
StoneNewt
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by StoneNewt »

First off my problem isn't holding onto a pursuit for 1h it's that I get BUSTED dead on 1h every time... as for the next bit...
Saeidi wrote:Well, I use a lot of good methods like these:
1. Always Use Speed breaker before you hit a roadblock. Hit on the trunk of the cop cars (NOT hood)
Actually wrong, a glancing blow to the front of the car throws it about much more, almost guaranteed to destroy it, rather than flat spin it, and tens to wipe out pursuing cops.
2. Always Use Speed breaker before you hit a Pursuit breaker so that the video doesn't come on....you might miss something (or just turn the VID off)
Waste of speed breakers use them for very high speed & high precision manoeuvres or doing difting/spinning manoeuvres with invulnerability. Turning the moment camera off is a much better idea
3. Avoid losing the cops (Pursuit breaker, Sharp turns)
No, no, no! Use them with 3 or more cars behind, the skill it to make sure you always have one cop in front of you.
4. Rhinos - Use speedbreaker....don't stay with them afer the crash.....It's not who has more power to crash -- It's them who ALWAYS have the power.
You crash? They're slow to turn, make them turn one way then snap the other & hit the nitro, when you get good you graze them so that the cops pursuing you take them out and you get bounty for it. No speed breaker needed here.
Will be back with more to help you out....but now, I'm late for work! :oops:
Na, I'll stick to finesse to get me through not caution. Now if MW would stop crashing I could hit 50~55min pursuits with ease.

Oh yeah, before I forget, 38 days + 5 days at 12hrs/day play time puts you starting the pursuits on Oct 19th, even at 16hrs day you still only manage to pull forward to Nov 4th and that's assuming you do nothing but play the game all day. :roll:
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

2furio wrote:
Top Pursuit: 38 Days 5 Hours 41 Mins 23 Secs - and then cooldown came. What's weird is that it didn't show it as 38 Days :? But anyways, I believe myself... :)
#1 in profile - Sina
#1 in Profile - Saeidi
And #1 in NFSUnlimited. I'm not ranked online because I do only unranked races with friends.
What do you mean 38 days? Did you pause the game or, huh??? And, honestly, you need something to preoccupy your time. It's not healthy for you...spending all that time playing the game.
Screenie, Saedi? 38 hours, I mean days, on a single pursuit is just plain outrageous... :roll:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Andre_online wrote:
2furio wrote:
#1 in profile - Sina
#1 in Profile - Saeidi
Screenie, Saedi? 38 hours, I mean days, on a single pursuit is just plain outrageous... :roll:
Even 38 minutes is stretching the limits for me.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Saeidi wrote:Top Pursuit: 38 Days 5 Hours 41 Mins 23 Secs
*cough*shiznit*coughcoughahem*
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

@ 2furio: I paused the game. I just played....I don't know about 1-24 hours everyday for like 70 days and got 38 days as I calculated the time.... The game doesn't calculate for you! :? Don't worry about my time! I got it all set out! :) I know it's not healthy, that's why when I need some sleep I only play for like an hour and then visit NFS sites (NFSPlanet, my own, NFSUnlimited)...And then the problem is I can't sleep anymore when I wake up at midnight :roll: It's no good. I just play MW to get sleepy again.....but then again it makes me really excited with the cops and fast music (interactive) and then MY heart's beating fast....can't go to sleep...then I just play all day! At work the next day, this is how I look like: => :shock: ... hehe! :lol:

@ StoneNewt: Thanks for correcting me....but I always use my own methods. If you want to do your own you can do it. But I will continue my own...because it's what keeps me from losing.

@Andre_Online: Yeah...it's outrageous. I will get you a screenie...but there's something you need to know...well, I will tell you that later.

==================================

STILL #1 On The NFSUnlimited Black List :D

==================================

EDIT: GT?!?!

EDIT 2: Can some moderator please update the first post of this topic (Blacklist)? :roll:

~Sina
Mai 31 - Eine Revolution Der Geschwindigkeit Kommt!
Neues Need For Speed Verkündet!
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Saeidi wrote:Can some moderator please update the first post of this topic (Blacklist)? :roll:
Not without proof. This is very difficult to believe.

EDIT: Oh, the 300 million.. well.. ok.
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

Yeah, the 300 million is real. Thanks :D

I know that would be difficult to believe...without proof. Plus, Why would you need to post my 38 days of time anyways? This is bounty we're talking about, NOT time....Sorry. I won't be offtopic. Let's go back on-topic. So, come on! More members...please post your bounties! And members in this topic: Please give an update!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

So are you trying to say that you got a 300 million bounty within 38 days? This probably would be more sensible... ;)
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

Oh yes! Of course.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Saeidi wrote:
Andre_online wrote:So are you trying to say that you got a 300 million bounty within 38 days? This probably would be more sensible... ;)
Oh yes! Of course.
.. not in a single pursuit, like the way your post seems to read?
Saeidi wrote:Top Pursuit: 38 Days 5 Hours 41 Mins 23 Secs - and then cooldown came.
Saeidi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Saeidi »

I am not sure.....I have different profiles, but it might be in a single pursuit.....and may be not. If I remember or find out, I will let you guys know right away though.
CaliSfo
Ricer
Ricer

Post by CaliSfo »

Ok, here's my new Bounty: 136.913.308

MfG CaliSfo
Attachments
bounty.JPG
StoneNewt
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged