Autosculpt™ - what do you think it will be?

2006 Need for Speed Carbon

Autosculpt™ - Top or flop?

Poll ended at 13 Jul 2006, 23:56

It will be cool! Just imagine what you will be abled to do!
53%
EA developers are too worried about earning their wages to make a game good.
34%
More rice means more ugly cars. Jay Leno and Jeremy Clarkson won't believe this...
8%
With or without customisation, NFS rocks!
5%

Total votes: 38

t3chth1rt33n
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by t3chth1rt33n »

well, no offense but the RX-7 fortune kit isnt that good anyway, it totally takes away the whole point of the car. It is there to be a small car not a huge or normal size, small. And it doesnt look to good anyway,
l_racer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by l_racer »

you know that in U1, U2 and MW your opponent's cars were randomly customized with ugly paints and brown rims... Maybe the same will happen in Carbon, The other cars will be randomly Autosculpted with mismatched bumpers and ultra-rice wings... Let's hope the prgrammers will fix that.
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

Maybe you can make your spoiler SO WIDE it can be used as a weapon! :lol:
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

from what i've seen in the demo, when you jump into a race, your crew drives whatever car you're driving. i hope this isn't the case in career, and i also hope that you can customize your crew's cars.
t3chth1rt33n
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by t3chth1rt33n »

yeah, i hope that my crew drives different cars then me or at least me being able to custiomize them, that would be sweet
Tuner Z
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tuner Z »

l_racer wrote:you know that in U1, U2 and MW your opponent's cars were randomly customized with ugly paints and brown rims... Maybe the same will happen in Carbon, The other cars will be randomly Autosculpted with mismatched bumpers and ultra-rice wings... Let's hope the prgrammers will fix that.

loooool, if that were so we are able to see the ugliest cars in the world, but i think the openents have just the unautosculpt basickits
t3chth1rt33n
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by t3chth1rt33n »

Tuner Z wrote:
l_racer wrote:you know that in U1, U2 and MW your opponent's cars were randomly customized with ugly paints and brown rims... Maybe the same will happen in Carbon, The other cars will be randomly Autosculpted with mismatched bumpers and ultra-rice wings... Let's hope the prgrammers will fix that.

loooool, if that were so we are able to see the ugliest cars in the world, but i think the openents have just the unautosculpt basickits
yeah probably
xHaZxMaTx
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by xHaZxMaTx »

I wonder if you'll be able to auto-sculpt stock body parts... :-k
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

ya, just maybe lower the front of a lamborghini murcielago. imo completely stock it makes the ride look a little too "jacked-up"
WhereIsTheNsx
Drift King
Drift King

Post by WhereIsTheNsx »

I wonder if you can tottally change the murc too look like a diablo, that would be too shuweet
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

WhereIsTheNsx wrote:I wonder if you can tottally change the murc too look like a diablo, that would be too shuweet
Who knows???? The autosculpt seems to do "everything"...maybe u can "convert" that murcielago into a Diablo SV....cool!

Return to “Carbon”