Official car list

Need for Speed Underground 2 News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

Like - what is the point of putting a carolla in the game, when you know hardly anyone is going to use it. They've got enough japanese cars in the game already. :?
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

i think corolla, 106 and corsa are for drift?
Lolindir
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lolindir »

Yes, they would be great drifting cars, but i prefer the 2 Hondas... To bad we get a 106 and a Corsa :?
OFF-TOPIC: Does anybody knows how much it will cost to get NFSU2 from America to Holland?
SchuMito
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SchuMito »

Well it depends from where you will buy it! I think I will pre order it form a site on the net for some 25.99 pounds (uk). This site has free delivery to all of europe I think, and I am a Maltese!
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

thats EU version then :)
SchuMito
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SchuMito »

yes I know that but what the hack can you do?! If I buy it from other sites they would send me the EU version!
Simon600
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Simon600 »

WHY WHY WHY!!!!! this is so stupid having different versions and whats with the corolla, why didnt they put in the 1995 honda accord :D

ps and the SUV idea i was agenst that when i first heard about it, what a stupid thing to put in the game :evil: :evil:
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

I'm not really excited about the list. The A3 and the TT are nice but I wanted at least a 2002 or 2004 Honda Accord Coupe, BMW 3-Series Coupe or Sedan or M3, BMW Z3 Coupe or Convertible or Z4 and maybe a BMW 1-Series. Yes, I am a BMW freak. :D Oh and since they put in muscles cars, what happened to the Camaro and Firebird???
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

As long as audi a(s) 3, Corsa,,Golf,Hummer and Rx8 get in the game, I'm happy. If anyone hasn't noticed, nfsu2 will have A LOT more tuning options, so that handles the whole thing alive.

Are there any news about rims, anything about extra tuning parts? Any new brands, will there be A LOT more rims? Can you adjust the rim size for any car? (hummer with 13'' lol)
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

you guys should learn your CLASSICS!

the AE86 Corolla isn't just a Corolla!

it is THE classic Corolla used in Japan for drifting it is one of the best cars for drifting!
it has a RWD and a good power and with massive aftermarket support. and a low weight.. and good weight distibution.

It is a really good adition for NFS U2!

and yeah there are lots of cars missing and I know you all wanted to see other cars. but please don't name em all.

OK?

(this means no more I would like to see more .... in the game!)
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

what about 106 then? is it good for something other then takin tight turns?
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I really don't know why in the name they added the 106 and the Corsa... IMO they are not fast especially the Corsa SUCKS IMO.

they 106 maybe the rally version was better... :? but I rather seen something better from europe.. they make it look like we only make little hatchbacks... we got more then that
Texhnolith
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Texhnolith »

EA did research on the cars. Apparently the Opel is quite popular in the lame european tuner scene.

I'd like to say that all information we got from EA was that there would be honda's to switch with the Peugeot and Opel.
It could be any Honda. But since I both saw a NSX and S2000 in the demo intro movie I named those. No confirmation on those.

For all I know it could become one of those lame Honda DelSol things.
Definatly wouldn't like that.

I'm still trying to get the exact info from EA. But the dev team is very busy finalizing everything.
Dragster
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dragster »

Well, Corsa and tiny pugs are really popular because they are really cheap... I like Corsa, it looks nice...
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

but you have to kick them to even move forward... the Corsa is one of the LAMEST cars they could add...in a RACING GAME who cares if it is CHEAP... it's a game.. and a RACING game... :?
and yeah I know it is fairly popular but I know cars that are way more popular... here in the RICE tuning of europe

but then again.... I will get the US version so...
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

TheStig wrote:you guys should learn your CLASSICS!

the AE86 Corolla isn't just a Corolla!

it is THE classic Corolla used in Japan for drifting it is one of the best cars for drifting!
it has a RWD and a good power and with massive aftermarket support. and a low weight.. and good weight distibution.

It is a really good adition for NFS U2!

and yeah there are lots of cars missing and I know you all wanted to see other cars. but please don't name em all.

OK?

(this means no more I would like to see more .... in the game!)
What Stig has said was absolutely true. If you guys play SRS, you should know that the AE86 is the best car for drifting. Me and my friend tried it out, it's handling is fantastic!! :o
SchuMito
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SchuMito »

OK then, the corolla is fantastic for drifting, but what do gamers want?! Me in the first place I would have prefered to have a faster and much more beauiful car than having a car which its use is for drifting!
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

Yeah - bring on the Muscle cars !! 8)

I reckon they should have old 1970's Muscle cars, which would be hell good for drag and stuff. But you would not be able to jazz them up much :?
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

well, I like very much the 106, and love the rallye version, but as stig said there are other cars here in europe better than that to put in the game (and I'm sad to say this). btw, I'd like to see the 206 RC...180HP :D
...but we know it's just a game, and we saw in the first one different cars' performance isn't all that reality, so...never mind
SchuMito
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SchuMito »

yes, ViperJay has made a good point. Hope this year's version will equalise the performance better because I can't se a 206 beating up a skyline with a 1ltr difference in the engine cc. Altough as I read in an interview, the cars performance will be equalised and that is bad!
Abrams
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Abrams »

You say 206 cant beat Skyline? If they are tuned equally?

Then think about small thing like car WEIGHT :P
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Some Spanish 106 customizations... widebody rulez!
Sport White
Stiled
Yeah those are cheap customizations, but in the game we dont have money limit so we could make more beautiful cars 8)
Jay the Nutta
Stock
Stock

Post by Jay the Nutta »

by the look of thing they might have put those cars in for comedy value (at least i bloody hope so) :roll:
SchuMito
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SchuMito »

abrams do you know that a 206 wieghs some 1.6tonnes, and I know this detail because I have one!
jacoja06
Professional
Professional

Post by jacoja06 »

I wonder if you would be able to race a Hummer, or another 4wd againts, normal sedans, hatchbacks etc. , Or would you only be able to race against other 4wd's ? :?

And would you be able to own more than one car at a time in underground mode ?, like one 4w drive , and one sedan.

Return to “News”