EA Announces Need for Speed Most Wanted

Need for Speed Carbon News (visible on NFSUnlimited.net)
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

i hope this NFS has much more cars instead of saying "WE HAVE MUSCLE CARS" when there was just two. Anyways i cant wait. and hopefully, there wont be any flaws as the ones we picked out in a post a few months back (please i hoped they viewed this forums)
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Cool looking GTR BMW M3, but it will be total arcade so another shame. By the looks of that screenshot the car modeling is better (unless it's some high poly render). So - great news for those who like nFS no matter what, but it handles like NFS6-7-8 than forget about it..
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: more most wanted information

Post by 2furio »

skyline444 wrote:So there are two types of Need for Speed players that I’ve met. First, there are those that just love high-speed street racing in the fastest cars on the planet. And then there are those that love the thrill of being chased by the police.
That's called plagiarising. Either put the info in your own words or give credit to the person who wrote, EA in this case. This guy just copied and pasted the whole article on the first page of http://www.needforspeed.com. At least say you got it. Cheap little dweebs, don't they tell you not to plagirize in school.
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

For the uninitiated, pursuit mode was first introduced in Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and allowed racers a new adrenal boost as they not only fought to out-rev other racers, they had to dodge police pursuits, spike strips, and missile firing helicopters... standard police protocol for any high-speed pursuit.
Actually, TNFS had pursuits as well. Not with spike strips and helicopters (was there helicopters in the original HP?), but you were chased by cops... And busted if you weren't fast enough...
ricer_custumizer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ricer_custumizer »

man this game is gonna be awesome.................DuB city is goin head to head wit it i guess..........
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Dub is cr@p..it can never compare with NFS. DUB is at a whole nother level of racing...a much lower level of racing. EA always managed to pull off something from the NFS series and there is no other series that has been running for so long and still being successful. NFS will always be above all other racing games. They offer something different each time.
celica62
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged
Location: Edmonton,Alberta,Canada,North America,Earth,Solar System!

Post by celica62 »

yep that's true
ricer_custumizer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ricer_custumizer »

thats true....DuB has really crappy custumizing...but u can be motorcycles which is pretty cool
InSidiousGG
Ricer
Ricer

Post by InSidiousGG »

Look at the screen of the BMW M3 on the number plate..its kinda shows Nov 06..below NFSMW...hehehe... :D :D EA giving hints??
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

we already know that
celica62
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by celica62 »

yes we do
njspeedsta
Ricer
Ricer

Post by njspeedsta »

lets see, ferrari enzo verse honda civic, sounds fun 2 me LMAO, should be a good game, BUT NO CRAPPY AI DAMNIT!!!!!!
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

I don't think there will be any ferrari enzo's because i mean come on really that car is the fastest accelerating semi-production car on the market the only car that can top it is a lemans race car that can do 0-60 in 1.7 seconds
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

There are cars much faster and with better performance stats than the Enzo. There are more than enough for EA to make a game with the fastest cars in the world and the Enzo might not make the list.
1997 McLaren F1
2003 Porsche Carrera GT
2004 Maserati MC12
2005 Saleen S7 Twin Turbo
2004 Pagani Zonda C12-S Monza
2004 Koenigsegg CCR (the world's fastest production car)
2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR SS
2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron
2002 Lamborghini Murcielago
2004 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
I'm not saying these cars are faster than the Enzo but each one of these is an equal competitor with the Enzo.

All of these cars can do 0-60 mph in 3.8 s or less. The Enzo does it in 3.4 s. The 2005 Saleen S7 Twin Turbo does it in 2.8 s. The slowest is the Carrera GT with 3.8 s.
celica62
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by celica62 »

maybe some of those cars will make it
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

I hope the Saleen S7 does
jemc
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by jemc »

Dragon-of-Rune wrote:I hope the Saleen S7 does
would be good if it was in the game

@celica62: your signature is too big.
celica62
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by celica62 »

yeah it is
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

Seems nice, but i hope it will be more of a classic then another Underground.. personally, i thought UG2 was lame... after beating it got very old, not to mention the body kits.. omg... so ugly!... well, im playing DUB 3 rite now, this sheet is hott... way better than UG2... i hope MW wont be a rehash of UG let alone be a complete mix of HP2 and UG... I guess we'll just have to see.. :wink:

EDIT, btw.. does anyone else think the gfx for the UG franchise are a little.. cheesy? besides a couple filters(which bog down my pc) the geometry and shaders are completely lame, not to mention the whole city is at night.. from that one image of MW, im hoping for some daylight racing in los angelos or somthing.. with a redone grafix engine... UG2 looked exactly the same as UG besides the Enhanced contrast which was the only thing that made the game look like it was at night... so if you had a slow comp, you would have to play the game in almost bright daylight..
korge
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

No actually there is only one of those that is faster than the enzo (I've got road and track) and that would be the saleen s7 and it is just AS fast in 0-60 the other's are not and actually the carrera gt does 0-60 in 3.6 sec and the only one of those cars that I can see that is really in "production" is the carrera gt so therefore i rest my case
celica62
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by celica62 »

i think you just did
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

jemc wrote:@celica62: your signature is too big.
Now it's too long... :lol:
Death Ranger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Death Ranger »

well i just hope to have a good choise of body parts and normal wbk's
celica62
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by celica62 »

yep and not those big fat changing wbk's
ViperGT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperGT »

Yeah and maybe they'll have better doors, better hoods, better bumpers (i h8 the xilon fb), no roof scoops, and better rims (like real ones) That would be a good game and maybe they could make a shop where you could go buy a radar decter to see if a cop is using a radar in the area

Return to “News”